Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Physical products sometimes carries a lot of stress since you'll be the one to deliver it to a location that is needed, if I am to choose I'll go for digital product as long as it is a product that will be on high demand.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
Yes, I have a business and I sell physical products.
I have to bother about procurement of fingerlings, feed, drugs, and pond materials... And also delivery to some customers whose location is far.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
I don't have a business yet, I work with an organisation but intend to run a logistics business in future. I prefer selling physical products because the market is always available compare to digital products.

Selling of physical product or digital I think both of they are lucrative but physical product can be easier to market, both online and offline business.

I could go into both or the same products i sell offline, I start selling it online too. It will really help a lot that way as I could get more customers and earn more

Currently I'm not engaged in any business but when I'm ready for it I would offer services and also make sales both physically and digitally. Also I would like to chip in that for a business to thrive in this dynamic globe one needs to embrace the digital community.

Both of them are good both selling of physical product or digital product is a nice business, you can also have offline business and also online business .

I will always go for digital products because I will never have to cater for shipping and handling of the product. Once an interested person buys my digital products, they are going to have access to the download instantly after making the payment.

Both of them are good both selling of physical product or digital product is a nice business, you can also have offline business and also online business .
If you where given the opportunity to choose between having a business online or a business with a physical setup (offline) which would you go for? Personally I would pick the two.

If you are selling physical products you might have to deal with packaging and shipping, however, for digital products, you do not have to bother with packaging and shipping.
That's true, there is a big difference between selling digital products and physical products, but of them has there time of use, like of digital products you can sell them easily during covid 19 pandemic era

Actually, someone who is into selling physical products is actually into offline business but maybe wants to create an online presence for it but someone who is into selling digital products is a full time online worker

What I have understand is that a lot of people will prepared to engage in any one that will be profitable and not minding how they will go about it, This is what most people should consider because engaging in the most profitable one is always the best, conveniences sometimes is a Sign of laziness

With the statement that goes. "Seeing is believing" I prefer physical products to digital. In order to convince my customers. I recall ones I ordered a product online, but what I saw online wasn't what I saw physically.

will go for the one with a good profits and without much risk,I will go for offline business that's if the business have a good profits,most offline business does not have much risk.

I will pick digital selling over physical business any day. Selling digitally online is less time consuming and is not stressful. There is also added advantage of reaching more clients and customers.

I consider digital products to even be the best because it gives people an opportunity to sell and market their products even if they don't have to go out physically, physical product are only within the location you are leaving.

I think that it is wise to focus on both digital marketing and physical marketing of products in order to gain and attract more clients. You should not rely on one method.

I could go into both or the same products i sell offline, I start selling it online too. It will really help a lot that way as I could get more customers and earn more
For me, offline sales are better off.
My customers can place their orders online, but then the delivery is done physically. I sell physical goods and not digital goods.

If you can create your own digital product, you can earn 100 percent from your product sales. For example, you can create a digital art or an ebook and you can receive recurring income from the sales

If you have skills, you can create digital product without spending money. However, whether you are developing your own physical products or acquiring products, you need to spend money on physical product. Therefore, profit margin is small.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds