Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Yes, you're right, that's what indeed can actually offer. I have indeed account, and i also installed the app on my mobile phone. I've been hit severally with notifications for job, but i haven't find my passionate job at indeed. I'll keep on updating my Resume there, until i find one.
You even have the app installed on your phone? You must be really serious with job seeking but I don't think you need to fill your resume on indeed for an intern job, I did not.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to sell digital products to physical products. Because for digital products it is easy to sell as you don't need to stress yourself on packaging a goods and shipping the product to the buyer. But with digital products, the buyer will only need to download the product to have it.

You even have the app installed on your phone? You must be really serious with job seeking but I don't think you need to fill your resume on indeed for an intern job, I did not.
Its simply up to you, to attach your CV/Resume to indeed to make it easier for clients to pick you for work. Indeed made room for Resume attachment, you can use their option to create one.

I just like offine business because I am personally a business inclined individual and most of the money I will be having I'll be using it for business, I just believe that I was meant to be a business personality and that's what I would be doing a very long time.

You can as well sell physical products online as you sell digital products too. Digital products are not the only thing you sell online. It is just that the absent of taking stock and inventory makes selling of digital product more attractive to me

Unlike physical products, digital products are not subject to wear, tear, or deterioration; they may become less relevant over time as technology changes, but they can be updated easily, and they last forever. Digital products can be used indefinitely, remaining in the same condition as they were the day of purchase.

You can as well sell physical products online as you sell digital products too. Digital products are not the only thing you sell online. It is just that the absent of taking stock and inventory makes selling of digital product more attractive to me
I completely agree with you that we can be selling both types of products online because when it involves applying products or physical product will talk about delivery and when it involves digital product it's just sales.

I understand that i sell physical products, I've always dreamed of selling digital products like E-books, podcasts, writing contents, graphic designs etc to earn money online.

I am working with digital products. Both digital and physical products are great and can be profitable, even during the pandemic, profitability has depended more on the niche and less on whether you sell digital or physical things.

I think this would boil down to the skill SET you have. the both of them are completely different ways of making money so you should explore which fits you.

You have really done well by taking your time to analyse the topic above. You have really defined what physical and digital products are. As for me, I don't have any physical or digital product or services to offer at the moment. Still trying to develop my writing skills.

I'm dealing on selling products offline to make money, that's the one I'm accustomed to. Those who sell digital products online makes reasonable amount of money from it too.

Last edited:
I'm dealing on selling products offline to make money, that's the one om accustomed to. Those who sell digital products online makes reasonable amount of money from it too.
I think you should also grow your online customers. In our area people are selling their products offline as well as online, as they now have two options so they can reach crowd easily.

I'm dealing on selling products offline to make money, that's the one om accustomed to. Those who sell digital products online makes reasonable amount of money from it too.
It could have been a perfect decision if you think of selling your offline products on the internet and deliver it to people within the location you are capable, you will make a lot of money from it, some people are doing it already.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
If I have a physical product that I sell , I will also advertise online to increase my chances of reaching to more audience . This way I sell physical product through online marketing

The digital products are very limited in nature because the users are only those who are quite techie. Especially for the seniors they would prefer to buy a physical product like slippers or shirts. I actually have no clear idea of what to sell if I would have a business of digital products. It would be difficult to market them.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
I would prefer to learn digital business more cause most of time we are online but only we can get good results if we conciliate between them both .

You can try creating an offline business and build some customer base, then start selling online. If you already have an offline business, you need much to start selling online.
These days are preferred to sell digital product I'm selling physical products because it is more easier and less stressful to sell digital products and sell physical products.

These days are preferred to sell digital product I'm selling physical products because it is more easier and less stressful to sell digital products and sell physical products.
At first I didn't quite much understand what it means to sell off digital product but as time goes on I have come to understand the rudiment of selling digital product and I have come to love it even more than selling physical products.

When you look at it, the both of them have their own dimensions. Like me, I still prefer to read book from a hard copy. It would be nice if toy made copies of both.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds