Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Currently I do not have a business, I currently freelance for a living. I plan on starting a business pretty soon but am just trying a bunch of things to see what works.

Advertisement Placeholder
Digital marketing is 100% cool to me,I prefer digital marketing to physical selling of product, Digital is less stress,you sell your product without shouting and sweating due to walking under the sun,and it is always difficult for one to owe you when you are involve with digital marketing.

The market is wide enough for the two methods of marketing you just have to choose the one that will surely work best for you,if you don't have enough capital for a shop or ware house to store your good,do dropshipping

You can try creating an offline business and build some customer base, then start selling online. If you already have an offline business, you need much to start selling online.
Yes I will even advise him to start selling online because online will be much more easier ,it is only for you to run advertisement and only get order from people who are interested of your services.

I have a question here about the digital products. When an online store sells clothing items and footwear then that is physical products. But for an online business to sell digital products what I have in mind are the software or the soft copy of books and maybe some work of digital arts.

Presently I am selling physical products in my neighborhood just because that's what easy for me to do. I will definitely consider selling Digital products in the long run if I have huge amount of traffic

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
You are right because life is very easy with digital and you can get everything at your door post I believe people do buy things online this day, right now I don't have any product

Both products are cool of course. Both physical products and digital products are good it all depends on your preference. You need to understand that digital only needs much online work

It depends on your work ethic are you able to sell better physically or online sales work for you .for me I would rather do online sales because it's the most market capitalization of sakes to my point of view because of an introduction in the modern age of vast payment options this has enabled many people to buy online

I sure do have a business for buying and selling of stuffs. But I mostly do sell digital products in my type of business arrangement. It makes things as little more easier for me that way for a start

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
I have a physical business but im looking at going into the digital business because of the advantages you outlined and many more from my research. The best advantage for me in digital business is not bothering about shipping of any kind.

I would prefer selling physical products both online and traditionally, will make use of the Facebook sponsored ads to enable me engage with lots of people, I have tried selling e books before but didn't work out

The business that I have now is one that allows me to be able to provide physical products and also physical services but I will want to transcend into the other in the future.

Yes, I have a Business. I'm into catfish production, selling my product was quite challenging because of the lockdown, I couldn't meet people and the few I met, I was so desperate that I had to sell at lower price to make my sales fast.

The only thing that gives me money online is from paid to post site so I guess I am not earning from selling a physical product or digital content but by using a skill

Digital products are not like physical products in the sense that you can sell them sitting at the comfort of your home provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how to promote things online. During the Corona virus pandemic a lot of people who are into internet marketing made a whole lot of money selling digital products. I personally prefer selling digital products because it is very much lucrative and easier than selling physical products.

I find selling Virtual product profitting, especially when you're starting the business with less or no Capital.It really do us good because when converting the earnings to current currency it's really quite an earning.

I don't have a business for now, but I intend to have one soon, but it won't be a sales business, it will be a service business. I am also interested in the opportunity to have a digital product business, because of the comfort you describe in the subject, zero worries.
I am not that all good at selling online or digital product and I don't really know the reason why that is the way it is but when it comes to selling offline product I am a professional in that in fact so many people called me a great marketer and this was manifested in the last job that I did when I sold some Christian literature and bibles.

Yes, I have a Business. I'm into catfish production, selling my product was quite challenging because of the lockdown, I couldn't meet people and the few I met, I was so desperate that I had to sell at lower price to make my sales fast.
You could have sold your catfish online. All you had to do is list your products on online marketplaces, advertise your products and start selling. You could have also created your own online store.

I have an offline business where I sell my goods physically though can advertise online. Truly the logistics of packaging, delivery is strenuous in comparison to selling digital products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds