Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Your words are nice and accurate, we must work hard to achieve our goals, and I know that not everyone wants to go through that process and effort. I try to do my best to learn what I need to learn and then put it into practice.
Very good that you're putting in practice on what you've learned. And also very willing to go extra miles, learning more and improving in your career.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very good that you're putting in practice on what you've learned. And also very willing to go extra miles, learning more and improving in your career.
This is how it is, and to every member of this and any forum, I always recommend what I have been advised at the time. We must learn, make decisions, put them into practice and get benefits for it.

This is how it is, and to every member of this and any forum, I always recommend what I have been advised at the time. We must learn, make decisions, put them into practice and get benefits for it.
That's great, i admire your learning curve at this forum and the forums we find our selves inside. Gradually things will come better, and those ideas will turn fruitful in the future.

Since you can operate your online business from anywhere, it is easier to operate compared to offline business. However, choosing a niche for your online business is really difficult.
Exactly. You must have to come up with a niche for your online business and this can pose a very serious challenge for someone who has got no idea as to what they want to really do online

Exactly. You must have to come up with a niche for your online business and this can pose a very serious challenge for someone who has got no idea as to what they want to really do online
Without an idea of what you want to do online you are essentially flying blind because the first thing that you have to have before trying to implement is some sort of idea.

Just because someone is making a lot of money by selling something does not mean you will also be able to sell the very same item and make money

Without an idea of what you want to do online you are essentially flying blind because the first thing that you have to have before trying to implement is some sort of idea.
You have a point here. Without having a planed idea of what one really want to do online, you will just be like someone fetching water with a basket in the river. You can imagine what that means as relates to one's finances.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
Well, selling digital product can't be overemphasize, because asking the way you are well developed, I know more about digitals because its what you sell... and you can't afford to be ignorant of what your customers want.

Well selling digitally is easier compared to selling physically in my opinion tho because with digital sales one could be at home without having to be outside physically to make sales

Well selling digitally is easier compared to selling physically in my opinion tho because with digital sales one could be at home without having to be outside physically to make sales
I agree, I think you could sell offline products online as well, do it side by side with the digital product. The digital product could sometimes be hard to sell as well.

I prefer to sell digital products than to sell physical products because people now and now diversifying they prefer to purchase online than buying from the physical market.

However, there is limitation for digita product. Furthermore, a lot of big companies are already selling digital product, therefore, you as a small business owner may not survive the competition.

Selling physical product and selling digital product are all good and profitable depending on the skill you have. You need to plan the business very well to be able to run the business. But I personally prefer digital marketing more because of the less stress

I believe that selling either of those things online is not that easy. This is because most of the customers do not know what they will recieve when it comes to online shopping. This is one of the main reasons why I am not into online selling business. I would prefer providing my services online like article writing, etc. I have earned most of my money doing this rather than selling things online.

Both sides of the devide will always have customers to buy these products. When you don't have to be worrying yourself about planning for shipment and other inventory in the digital aspect of products selling, this can really make it attractive for business

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
Yes Online Business gives us so much helpful opportunities to send our orders to customers without any efforts. But I'm selling cloths physically. But trying to make a digital shop too. That's why I'm taking special classes from YouTube.

You have a point here. Without having a planed idea of what one really want to do online, you will just be like someone fetching water with a basket in the river. You can imagine what that means as relates to one's finances.
Exactly. Without a plan you do not have a budget and you start to spend on various expenses very fast and this will result in your not managing your finances to that which actually matter. Your cash inflow will not exceed your cash out flow then and you will start to see a loss.

I don't think you remember this,that is not all business we do online require to have a shipping carrier, because some product only need to be delivered through email address so there is no need of paying for shipment again.

It is easy to get started with selling digital products as you can sell any number of copies without incurring additional cost. However, physical products need additional investment.

I think a lot of this depends on perspective. If you have an offline audience then you should sell them physical products, if you have an online audience and the skill then digital products will be good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds