Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

I know and that's why I love being here @Sincerem . The more experienced members always give different ideas, and we choose the one that suits us best, according to our skills and knowledge.
Yes, we're here to learn from each other, and to use it wisely to develop ourselves well in the future, by practicing some of the learned things we got from one another.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are useful but at this time digital business are more successful because of covid people not go out and they want digital marketing

I don't have a particular business now but anytime i engage in different businesses, i mostly engage in physical products, it's on one or two occasions that i engaged in digital products.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
I did have a side business that i was operating and i sold physical products. I think that these are easier because then the customer can see the product before buying it and in this way there is no chance that they will come later on and claim a refund, whereas there is a lot of uncertainty in digital products.

Yes, we're here to learn from each other, and to use it wisely to develop ourselves well in the future, by practicing some of the learned things we got from one another.
It is correct that we should not only learn, we should also put it into practice. This way any inconvenience we have we can go to more experienced people and look for solutions. The best place is here choosing the right opinions.

I did have a side business that i was operating and i sold physical products. I think that these are easier because then the customer can see the product before buying it and in this way there is no chance that they will come later on and claim a refund, whereas there is a lot of uncertainty in digital products.
One of the issues with selling digital product is associated with piracy. You may sell a copy, but the buyer might start selling the copies of the product that he bought from you.

When one sells digital products on favour of physical products, there is no talk of shipping costs on you. And you don't have to bother yourself about timing to reach your customer. It gets to them in one click of the button

I would say selling digital product would be easier and fast than selling physical product. Tho in terms of trust, people tend to trust what they have seen physically than something they saw online

It is correct that we should not only learn, we should also put it into practice. This way any inconvenience we have we can go to more experienced people and look for solutions. The best place is here choosing the right opinions.
You spoke admirably well dear. Learning and practicing it makes it feasible. If we only learn and don't practice, it won't add value, it will look like those mentioned in the bible, who buried their talent and treasury on their ground. Thinking, they're safeguarding it, Lol.

You spoke admirably well dear. Learning and practicing it makes it feasible. If we only learn and don't practice, it won't add value, it will look like those mentioned in the bible, who buried their talent and treasury on their ground. Thinking, they're safeguarding it, Lol.
That's right @Sincerem , life is a continuous learning, but not everything is left to us as we don't practice everything. But there are times we must stop and practice, as is the case with skills.

I prefer selling physical products than selling online or digital products as it's often called. This is because there are alot of doubts that people raise when it comes to digital products than physical products that they can thoroughly inspect before they buy.

One of the issues with selling digital product is associated with piracy. You may sell a copy, but the buyer might start selling the copies of the product that he bought from you.
This is very true however people are starting to implement a licence key system in order to ensure that only a single person can use the software platform or any digital product after it is sold.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?

I admire selling digital products like, graphics designs, and other creative arts, downloadble music, creative writing etc, online. But lack of tangible for those things have made me to focus on selling physical products, like my farm produce. But in the future I'll achieve one of my objective of learning one of the digital skill.

igher perceived value: Physical products are real and tangible. As a result, they are often associated with a higher perceived value. Create unique products: Anyone can sell a digital product online, but if you design and create your own products online only you can sell them

If you are selling physical products you might have to deal with packaging and shipping, however, for digital products, you do not have to bother with packaging and shipping.
That's the main different why digital product differs from physical products , physical products need packaging and shipping while digital product is stress free and you don't need any packaging.

That's right @Sincerem , life is a continuous learning, but not everything is left to us as we don't practice everything. But there are times we must stop and practice, as is the case with skills.
You're right dear. Life is all about continuous learning, we can only stop when the breadth is ceased. At the moment I'll continue to strive to learn to be successful. I wish you success too, in your life pursuit.

You're right dear. Life is all about continuous learning, we can only stop when the breadth is ceased. At the moment I'll continue to strive to learn to be successful. I wish you success too, in your life pursuit.
Thank you for your wishes, and I hope that this breadth has no limits, so that the development and increase of profits will be unlimited, as long as you have life. I am on it too, as far as earnings are concerned.

Thank you for your wishes, and I hope that this breadth has no limits, so that the development and increase of profits will be unlimited, as long as you have life. I am on it too, as far as earnings are concerned.
Laughs, this woman you love money too, as much as i do. Everyone love money, money drives us going in life, but life isn't about money all the time. To earn we must seek advise and learn skills.

Laughs, this woman you love money too, as much as i do. Everyone love money, money drives us going in life, but life isn't about money all the time. To earn we must seek advise and learn skills.
You are absolutely right, for that we must take control of our lives, learn a trade and develop skills. It is the best way to project ourselves towards a better economic future. If we don't dedicate ourselves to learning and putting this learning into practice, we will not achieve our goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds