Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

When it comes to purchasing product I prefer doing offline,in the scenario we are were security measures are tight, online is the best and affordable way to go.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a business but I have been helping a company with their online sales for a while till some months ago now I would like to have my own business.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
It is quite true about the issue of digital product selling as the stress would be reduce in terms ofgetting your products to customers.But i deal in physical product and have a phsical location as well where clients come to get the products.And also some do request online and he schedule their product and send to them while they bear the cost of logistics.

Well I have no business for now but I will soon. the two options are very good to operate depending on your personal skills and knowledge to carry on with the business. for a partial and a non computer or educated person is quite advisable to go for physical products because he had the access to see his products and distribution than the digital operation.

You can create any number of copies for your digital product with out additional cost. Therefore, selling digital product is more lucrative that selling physical products.

Well, I don't sell anything at the moment. But having to choose whether to sell a digital product or offline products I think I'd rather go for the one that seems less stressful.

It is now very easy to sell physical products even without leaving your home. A lot of people advertise their products all social media and get a lot of patronage.

Concerning your question in the above post on which would I choose between selling digital products and selling physical products, well i truly have to admit this is an hard question to answer but i will go with selling digital products

The two types of businesses are both good depending on the products that you sell. I currently sell physical products and they are all giving me good results. Digital products are less stressful and very easy to markets and sell to the general public without your physical presence.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
There are some countries that selling digital products is quite easy and lucrative but unlike my country, when you even try to sell your physical products online, they call you a scammer.

You are absolutely right, for that we must take control of our lives, learn a trade and develop skills. It is the best way to project ourselves towards a better economic future. If we don't dedicate ourselves to learning and putting this learning into practice, we will not achieve our goals.
Yeah, for sure. Dedicating our time via learning through skills will surely make us achieve our precious day dreams for life. It takes virtue of hard-work and grace to achieve just that.

One beautiful thing about online business is that you don't necessarily need to your own product, you can start selling people's product in order to get his attention percentage usually called commission.

To me I prefer selling offline so that I can understand the interest of my customers then I can also start doing something online also to support the offline business.

Yeah, for sure. Dedicating our time via learning through skills will surely make us achieve our precious day dreams for life. It takes virtue of hard-work and grace to achieve just that.
Your words are nice and accurate, we must work hard to achieve our goals, and I know that not everyone wants to go through that process and effort. I try to do my best to learn what I need to learn and then put it into practice.

The obvious lack of inventory and shipping costs in shipping or sending the digital products to your clients makes it a more attractive aspect of doing business on than the physical products

Since you can operate your online business from anywhere, it is easier to operate compared to offline business. However, choosing a niche for your online business is really difficult.
Before you can sell your product online and offline, you need to know how to be able to operate your online business from anywhere in the world, but online product doesn't have much stress.

Sometimes the line that divides online business and offline business blurs. These days, a lot of offline businesses are selling online, even the restaurants are selling online.

Selling both types of products are very useful for some at he same time. This is because there are a lot of profits been made in selling both types of products by the vendors

Sometimes the line that divides online business and offline business blurs. These days, a lot of offline businesses are selling online, even the restaurants are selling online.
You are absolutely right @Nomad , currently a high percentage of offline businesses, have entered and stayed with their online sales. The above is due to the pandemic and when it passes, I believe they will stay both online and offline.

For the time being, I don't have a business, but I plan to start one soon. It won't be a sales business; instead, it will be a service business. I'm also interested in the possibility of starting a digital product company because of the ease with which you describe the topic, with no worries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds