Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

This days I'm more accustomed to online business than the offline since the global pandemic emanated. I can say, my online earnings improved since covid19 emergence. I have an offline business bringing more funds to me than the online business type. But i find online earnings fun, because i earn from what i love doing as normal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since you can operate your online business from anywhere, it is easier to operate compared to offline business. However, choosing a niche for your online business is really difficult.

This days I'm more accustomed to online business than the offline since the global pandemic emanated. I can say, my online earnings improved since covid19 emergence. I have an offline business bringing more funds to me than the online business type. But i find online earnings fun, because i earn from what i love doing as normal.
I'm glad your online earnings have improved, and the best part is that you are doing what you love to benefit financially. You also have an offline financial backer which complements you, I hope you continue to improve in both income streams.

I'm glad your online earnings have improved, and the best part is that you are doing what you love to benefit financially. You also have an offline financial backer which complements you, I hope you continue to improve in both income streams.
Thanks for the compliment @Sariana23. I'll continue striving further, to improve my online and offline earnings. Only time will determine where I'll be. I wish you all the best too, in your work endeavors.

Thanks for the compliment @Sariana23. I'll continue striving further, to improve my online and offline earnings. Only time will determine where I'll be. I wish you all the best too, in your work endeavors.
If you keep working hard you will surely be on another level financially, both online and offline. Remember that every effort has its reward. Thanks for your wishes @Sincerem

Well done for your kind gestures @Sariana23. Your tongue is full of wisdom; your messages inspire me to go further. So I'll continue to move on, praying that you achieve your desired financial goal.

Thanks @Sincerem , the important thing is to stay focused on your projects. That way you are sure to reach your goals, and you want to know where you will be? I'm sure you will embrace success, which I hope for myself too.

I'll go for selling of digital products becauses in the digital marketing or selling its deal with the world and you can deliver it to people as far as they have access to internet connection but in physical product you may not be able to do all this thing and you can only sell them to people within your location or state only, I go for something I can markets conveniently and sell out at once

Whether anyone realizes this or not, you need to invest in the products if you are selling physical products. Even if you are selling your own products, you need to spend money on product development.

I haven't sold any digital product so far but i have been dealing with physical products ever since.

Whether anyone realizes this or not, you need to invest in the products if you are selling physical products. Even if you are selling your own products, you need to spend money on product development.
You don't need to invest in the product development or product procurement if you are selling affiliate products or doing dropship business.

I have a business, a physical one, I sell food stuff, also rate them. When they are matured, i harvest them and store in my store room, and market them to earn money.

Thanks @Sincerem , the important thing is to stay focused on your projects. That way you are sure to reach your goals, and you want to know where you will be? I'm sure you will embrace success, which I hope for myself too.
Sure, you know its just success all the day way for us. The essence of being online, is to meet new people interact with them to get better idea, knowledge and skills to execute more high paying gigs online.

Sure, you know its just success all the day way for us. The essence of being online, is to meet new people interact with them to get better idea, knowledge and skills to execute more high paying gigs online.
I know and that's why I love being here @Sincerem . The more experienced members always give different ideas, and we choose the one that suits us best, according to our skills and knowledge.

You can sell physical products on the other hand promote it digitally so you find the strategy that is more profitable to you

Concerning selling physical products versus selling digital products. Well, I believe the two seeling methods mentioned here are good and lucrative, the physical product selling would be of a disadvantage presently due to the pandemic, people will have to go into digital selling

Digital products like articles is good for a business provided there are regular customers. However, most of the digital products I know are not fit to my skills like digital art works and design. Maybe in the future those works of art will be common to buy in the internet. But for now the oil painting are still the standard for art collectors.

You can sell physical products as well ad digital products from your own website or third part website. You need to spend a lot of money on ads before you can generate your first sale.

Both ways are beneficial. Physically you stand a chance to meet and talk to people and gain trust as well. But since the covid digital is more beneficial though sometimes people are skeptical because of scammers and you also need to practise honesty.

Major aspect of the type of business I run are basically online. I sell digital products as well as physical products too. Digital products are more efficient to dispose than the physical ones

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds