Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

Selling of phone spare part in school to me I don't think it's the right choice because it is somehow a form of distraction.Your main aim in school is to come be educated get good grades and you can do that when you are done with school not while your on campus.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are people who like using my phones like iPhone, umidigi, oraimo whose spare parts are scarce. Anyone selling those parts would make lots of money.
I have someone that specializes in selling phone spare part in campus and he is richer than the person selling phone in town, because most studen prefer buying their phone accesories in campus,

Personally I like the business but as long as the school authority will not frown over this type of business then it is something you should consider doing as it might be profitable in the campus.

So many peoples phones are having damaged parts that often need repiars or outright replacement. And this type if spare part business will come very handy for them to come check for their missing parts to replace

Selling phone spare parts in school campuses is actually good because some students doesn't have money to buy a brand new phone so they'll actually want to buy the cheap one

Selling phone parts on campus is actually a great way to make some extra money for those who have financial troubles and Ned to concentrate on their studies as you can just choose a time in the evening to deliver to the demand which is usually high since virtually everyone's using a phone and would need accessories at some point.

Yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.
Selling phone spare part is a very big business that a lot of people are into but the high demand for these products to make it a very lucrative business for once people to go into so it's a business that is guaranteed to succeed if you know what you are doing as a good business person.

Yes it is a very good and profitable business.
But you have to make sure your time of making sales do not coincide with your time of lectures.

Yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.
Definitely true. Every single students in university or colleges is believed to own a phone. Parts break down often selling these parts wouldn't be a bad idea

It's the best in my school people really go into it and make money in it cos there's no how your phone we not have a minor issues

Students likes phones especially latest phones. They spend much money on gadgets. Selling of phone spare parts in campus will fetch lots of money because they'll definitely patronize you

Selling of phone accessories in school campus is very good business one can think of going into, because is a very lucrative business that can give you more profit.

I will advise you to learn how to repair phone before you start this business. This will make it pretty much easier to make a lot of money. You will make money repairing the phone and sell the accessories at the same time.

that's true , selling phone spare parts will be a great business idea for a student,many students will find it easy to buy things that are very close to them ,and you will gain good profit from it.

That's a very strategic position to establish such business because students are always in need to have there mobile phone repaired or replaced and so it will definitely prove to be a lucrative one especially if you suffer less competition

I think selling of phone accessories can be very profitable on campus. It will save the students the stress of having to go outside to get them, and this will increase your sales and patronage.

Due to the high consumption rate of phones among students, the phone spare parts and accessories business would be a lucrative one especially on the campus or close to the campus vicinity. This business is not capital intensive and the profits are high as well. Do make sure to find a reliable supplier of these spare parts and accessories.

Very true, selling of spare part of phones is a very lucrative business especially in a school environment, many students do a lot things without their phones in process when it's get spoilt they will have to repair it
[automerge]1637008714[/automerge]
Selling of food is a good and profitable business at anywhere and anytime because people can't do without eating it's depend on how you go about that will help you make profit

Last edited:
This can only be seen in Nigerian universities in which students will engage in a lot of business to support themselves in school but in a good developed country the government make all arrangement to make sure that everyone get the best quality education and pay back later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds