Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

You should be attending school and being on campus to learn, not to conduct business. Prioritize finishing your school and earning good scores first. Once you have earned your university degree, you are free to pursue your interests.
That's true, this kinds of things might become a huge distraction to you, remember you are there to study but not to conduct Businesses, you need to understand this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I read some comments here about selling phone accessories and spair parts in campus and found out that most people are not in support, saying we are in campus and not business. Did you forget that such kind of business can runed online?and it's easier?

Actually selling phone spares part on campus is really profitable but it depends on the quality and product of part you ordered for. sometimes people fail because they takes the issue of friendship more than business.

If you strike the mark, selling in school is usually a good way to make money. But keep in mind that some phone models age out after a year. So what are you going to do with the outdated spare parts you have on hand? That is one issue in business that has a direct technological connection. Being out of date is typical.

The accessory business is one of the most underrated kind of business but it actually brings in the profit on the long run, as accessory is a major part of our daily lives currently

I don't think that's a good idea, i believe the main reason why you go to school is to study but not to do business, it will be a good idea for you to focus on your studies.

Actually selling of phones spear part on compose will be a good idea but it will also be better for someone who had much knowledge about phones to enable him supply what is needed most to.the people.

That's true,you don't really have to do things like this,if you have good experience of what you are doing you can earn money, learning a good skills set online will be a good idea.
The fact is that online business is something that can be done on spare time. So it will be of greater relief to you as a student if you have opportunity to work on spare time.

The fact is that online business is something that can be done on spare time. So it will be of greater relief to you as a student if you have opportunity to work on spare time.
That's true, but I think if you know of a good investment platforms it will be a good idea for a student to work from it, this the kind of things that student should do in other to earn money.

That's true, but I think if you know of a good investment platforms it will be a good idea for a student to work from it, this the kind of things that student should do in other to earn money.
What type of investment platform are you talking about ? So many online investment opportunities are not just because they could easily closed down and move away with investor's funds

I'm not sure how profitable it would be to sell cell phone parts, but selling accessories is a great idea because students love to look good, and accessories like cases, screen protectors, chargers, speakers, etc., fit the bill perfectly. Students purchase a lot of items that are noticeable on mobile devices.

If you strike the mark, selling in school is usually a good way to make money. But keep in mind that some phone models age out after a year. So what are you going to do with the outdated spare components you have on hand? That is one issue in company that has a clear technological connection. Being out of date is typical.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.
Yes most individuals that sell phone spair parts and repair phone in my school have there workshops. Those people are not students,for a student to start this kind of business will be an academic poisoning to his career.

I read some comments here about selling phone accessories and spair parts in campus and found out that most people are not in support, saying we are in campus and not business. Did you forget that such kind of business can runed online?and it's easier?

I think that you must need to get permission from the school management in case you want to start such kind of business. Schools are strict places where they may not allow such things at all.

I think that you must need to get permission from the school management in case you want to start such kind of business. Schools are strict places where they may not allow such things at all.
Wow you mentioned one challenge to be faced but not withstanding, a student is in campus for studies right, ok now him getting a shop for phone repairs,will he abound lectures? You see it will affect his academics

If you strike the mark, selling in school is usually a good way to make money. But keep in mind that some phone models age out after a year. So what are you going to do with the outdated spare components you have on hand? That is one issue in company that has a clear technological connection. Being out of date is typical.

an excellent idea to sell accessories, as students love to be fashionable, with cases, screen protectors, chargers, speakers, etc. Students buy a lot of what can stand out on their phones.

Selling phone parts in a school setting is actually a very nice business idea, therefore we recommend that you start one. However, you must first obtain the necessary expertise from someone who is already in the business in order to start one of this nature.

Selling phone parts in a school setting is actually a very nice business idea, therefore we recommend that you start one. However, you must first obtain the necessary expertise from someone who is already in the business in order to start one of this nature.
A friend of mine was doing the phnoe spare part business on campus back then , and he sponsored himself throughout school with that particular business because he has more than enough.

I do not think there is any student that presently does not have a smartphone and do smartphones are always going to need accessories or spare but no matter how careful you are so it is a good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds