Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

Yeah it's really profitable, but you should be someone who knows alot about phones. Because if you are not updated it will be pretty difficult to know the real products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah it's really profitable, but you should be someone who knows alot about phones. Because if you are not updated it will be pretty difficult to know the real products.
Maybe there is a high demand in school because the students are fond of phones that includes accessories like the phone cover, the ear buds and other accessories. However, I agree that you need to know the technical details of the items that you are selling.

Selling phone parts in school,in my opinion,is okay as long as the seller doesn't venture into the scamming areas..it would be very profitable too because in school campuses,students are always very much and mostly would be interested in anything that has to do with cell phones.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
Selling phone and electronics is a cool business most especially for any student who believe he or she doesn't have to depends on his or her parent for stipend..

Selling phone and electronics is a cool business most especially for any student who believe he or she doesn't have to depends on his or her parent for stipend..
Yeah . He also needs to learn how to fix phones because students will all have need to repair their spoilt phones and not just buying the accessories from him

Yeah . He also needs to learn how to fix phones because students will all have need to repair their spoilt phones and not just buying the accessories from him
Hmm...I think this is another great idea! But I believe repairing of phones might take his time combine with selling phone accessories this must affect his academics...

A lot of people that are in school are looking for one opportunity or the other to make something to support their academic, if you think that doing this type of business will not be a source of distraction to your concentration in school then you can go ahead and do it.

This is a very good business idea especially if you are focused on those iPhone cases, batteries, chargers and related accessories. The rate at which the demand for those things rises is amazing.

That kind of business is really good because that is best way of making good money, selling of phone accessories is good because these kind of business bring good profit.

People especially students do normally have issues with their phone or maybe repair or replace some part. So thinking of such idea and location alone is really cool, and I bet you would make lots of money from it

I had a friend who did that to pay his fee,life is not really easy,it is a very nice ideas,most student do not have laptop so they will definitely buy phone spare part to fix since there is no time

People especially students do normally have issues with their phone or maybe repair or replace some part. So thinking of such idea and location alone is really cool, and I bet you would make lots of money from it
Aside from the issues those students have the budget for the enhancement of their phones. You can expect the students to buy a new style of phone case or cover and even the small ear buds are attractive to them if the design is new. In other words, the students can be a good market base.

yes that's very true ,you looked for a very demanding business especially in the campus ,you will also find many customer's because you wont find many people doing that ,it is a great idea to sell phone spare parts

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
There is no way students will not use phone in school, so selling spare part of phone is a very lucrative business and you can make good profit by selling those phone accessories

Yeah , students nowadays have the craze for buying new models or brands of phones , they are always looking for better phone to use. So selling them the necessary accessories for cheap price of the brand they like and is more trending is a good way to make some money if you have spare phone accessories.

Yes, it's very nice if you have enough capital to do the business. As a student, mind you, you have to plan your business with your academic so as to minimize failure or carry over in your studies.

Telephone access tree is what a friend of mine does for a living and he is making a lot of money every month. Make sure you set up the shop at the place where there is a lot of traffic.

A lot of students keel asking what they can do whilst on campus to make some extra cash, selling phone accessories would be a good option as everyone uses a phone and would want to get accessories.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.
Selling phone spare parts and accessories on school campus is very lucrative because with this as a student will be able to make money that will assist you throw your education

A lot of students keel asking what they can do whilst on campus to make some extra cash, selling phone accessories would be a good option as everyone uses a phone and would want to get accessories.
The demand is there since all of us are using a phone. Students are fond of phone accessories that new products will certainly sell in school as long as you bring samples.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds