Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

The demand is there since all of us are using a phone. Students are fond of phone accessories that new products will certainly sell in school as long as you bring samples.
Yes, selling phone accessories in a school setup is a good location for such business. It's a place filled with young students who all make use of phones, they would surely want to buy air pods and chargers or ear piece etc, even phone cases.

Advertisement Placeholder
That seem like a good business to me. Some people on campus might have their phones damaged or their screen damaged and might need a new part for it. It's a very smart move

That seem like a good business to me. Some people on campus might have their phones damaged or their screen damaged and might need a new part for it. It's a very smart move
Even me I also believe that it is a good business but the problem with side hustle in the university is that, will you be able to combine it with your study ?because that is the most important thing to look for.

I have seen this type of business been run in campuses around. It is a very cool kind of business as people tend to get their damaged phone parts vhanged from time to time at least to make their phone look good again

Yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.
The demand for phone accessories like earphones chargers screen sheet and so on is very high and so I think students should take advantage of this her I demand for this product for them to start up a good business in the campus.

The University area is a place where a lot of people stay even aside student so starting the sale of phone accessories especially smartphone accessories is going to be very good.

I don't know how viable it is to sell cell phone parts, but it is an excellent idea to sell accessories, as students love to be fashionable, with cases, screen protectors, chargers, speakers, etc. Students buy a lot of what can stand out on their phones.

No one sells phone parts in school campuses in here in my city except when the school organizes any kind of festival for children. Most of the commercial activities are conducted out out of the school.

No one sells phone parts in school campuses in here in my city except when the school organizes any kind of festival for children. Most of the commercial activities are conducted out out of the school.
Of course, inside the school campuses is forbidden, however, outside the school campuses you can offer such accessories which is highly demanded by students. In the vicinity of universities and high schools it is very common to see vendors in my country.

You ought to be actually most likely to institution as well as school to examine as well as certainly not to perform a company Very initial you have to concentrate on obtaining great qualities as well as finishing your education and learning. When you're finished coming from the college, you can easily begin performing exactly just what ever before you wish to perform.

Selling of phones, especially phone accessories is a very lucrative business to do close or on school environment. The target population is also there.

The use of phone is very common especially with the students on campuses. Some of these phones may wear out and need their parts being replaced, this becomes a good business to whoever engage himself in the sales of phone spare parts and accessories

Such a nice idea you just rendered , am a phone engineer too I know the type of money I'd make if my shop was around the school area but the problem about that area is always insecurities as cultists may likely to bounce into your shop to ask for one thing or the other

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
Yes,
This is a good business idea anyone can think off within a student environment.

There's actually some businesses one can venture into even while in school. Intact selling phone spare part is not bad pending on how you package the biz. You can still do it perfectly.

It's a good innovation because students use lots of mobiles devices so selling spare part if you ask me is a good mine on campuses because there would always be gadgets to repair

This is a very lucrative business student naturally are use to modern technology,so many makes use of this gadget for assignment.defintely any student who does that will make more money

This is a very lucrative business student naturally are use to modern technology,so many makes use of this gadget for assignment.defintely any student who does that will make more money
That is very true, the location is a very good place to promote the business. Like you have said, students love using latest technology so they would always want to update their smart phones with the latest or flashy accessories

Selling phone spare parts is a nice job to do in school, it will generate a whole lot of cash for the dealer. But then you need to know the market because it's school.

This is so far one very profitable business in campuses. You hardly run at a loss in this business. Phone accessories will definitely get spoilt and need replacement, so there you go!

Selling phone spare parts near a campus is a very good business. You will get students who are interested in buying them since they always use phones in most things they do around school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds