Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

I don't have any problem with the business, But presently I don't know how profitable this business will be. I believe it is a nice business since it can be done on spare time. The most progressive business in school campuses are food that people can eat or anything related to that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Because of the bad economic condition of the country presently, the price of most of the product are skyrocketing and the price of phone spare parts too which makes it lucrative for the seller.

Is a very good and lucrative business if I must comment, because that's remind me of when I was in school back then,u remember one of our student doing that same business before we finish school they guy actually by himself a car tho.
It is a very good and lucrative business no doubt. You could make enough profits daily because students are very fond of using these devices especially the latest ones on campus. You could also add phone repair services to it as well.

This is a business idea that a lot of people have been neglecting for some time now and I have come to understand that it is something that can fit a decent amount of money.

Most people are neglecting it because they don't know the worth and the gain they can make on the business and some also believe the business is only meant for only people that can repair mobile phones .
This is a business idea that a lot of people have been neglecting for some time now and I have come to understand that it is something that can fit a decent amount of money

As for me business can take place anywhere except in worship premises. Because business mean solving one's problem through providing a good/product or a service. Therefore I think in campuses the business of selling electronics and accessories to students by the students is highly recommended

It is a nice and lucrative business idea but you'll also have to learn the skill on how to fix it too. The fixing service is equally scarce as the spare parts most times.

As for me business can take place anywhere except in worship premises. Because business mean solving one's problem through providing a good/product or a service. Therefore I think in campuses the business of selling electronics and accessories to students by the students is highly recommended
Selling of mobile phone accessories is a good and lucrative business which will be highly lucrative if you are in a student environment , most especially in the school area.

This could be profitable , but though establishing a business on the campus might be as a distraction to you . you may not likely have the time to concentrate in your academic

This could be profitable , but though establishing a business on the campus might be as a distraction to you . you may not likely have the time to concentrate in your academic
Yes You are right, if you are a student you can hardly find time for yourself, you are expected to give your concentration to your studies, diving your attention will not be a good idea.

The people using the most costliest phone are the student in schools because they are making good amount of money online , so selling phone spare parts on school campuses is a good and lucrative business.

Accessories when it comes to phone is something that you can absolutely not do without. This is why I believe that setting up a business like that in the right location is usually profitable.

Yes You are right, if you are a student you can hardly find time for yourself, you are expected to give your concentration to your studies, diving your attention will not be a good idea.
Yea my suggestion is that student should think of starting an online business. It's easier that way. Atleast you can do it on spare time. Even at night depending on your schedule and arrangement.

Well I definitely agree with you yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.

This is actually one of the best things that you can do for yourself especially if you need some extra income as people are always going to need to buy smartphone accessories no matter what.

Yea my suggestion is that student should think of starting an online business. It's easier that way. Atleast you can do it on spare time. Even at night depending on your schedule and arrangement.
That's true,you don't really have to do things like this,if you have good experience of what you are doing you can earn money, learning a good skills set online will be a good idea.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
Yes definetly but we can see this business grew in last few years, many companies are selling products that belong to mobile phones and I think it was a good business.

This is actually one of the best business you can actually start for yourself onnthe school campus or around the school , but this business need some amount of money to start .
This is actually one of the best things that you can do for yourself especially if you need some extra income as people are always going to need to buy smartphone accessories no matter what.

Yes definetly but we can see this business grew in last few years, many companies are selling products that belong to mobile phones and I think it was a good business.
If you have good knowledge on how to manage a business you can make it grow within a short period of time, making your business grow is not something easy it only takes the experience people to do that.

You should be attending school and being on campus to learn, not to conduct business. Prioritize finishing your school and earning good scores first. Once you have earned your university degree, you are free to pursue your interests.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds