Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

This is a very nice idea. I think school is the right place for this kind of job because almost all students uses phone and it could develop a fault at anytime, you would have alot of patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is going to be a source of distraction full-time ,you will only have time to concentrate in your business because you'll be thinking of how you will be marketing your product for people to get in touch with you, consider having an online business to do at convenient.

Of course it's a very good business to venture into. It would also be nice if one can add phone repair services to it because of a lot of phones would get damaged.
My younger brother used this to support his upkeep from home a whole lot and he was able to buy a personal computer fov himself.

Well it is actually Avery lucrative business and it can generate a lot of income because students mostly always have issues with their phones and they will need to repair it

You should be going to school and campus to study and not to do a business First you need to focus on getting good grades and completing your education. Once you are graduated from the university, you can start doing what ever you want to do.

I am not sure how can a school allow a student to carry out business activities in a school campus. Most of the schools would not allow that. Such kind of businesses are done in the market, not schools.

That will be a great idea, selling phones spare parts will be a lucrative business to venture into especially in the campus you can sell things like earpies, charger, airtime etc, you can earn money by selling these things.

Because people use the latest phones and accessories doesn't necessarily mean that the business would be successful. There are numerous people who have the same idea , the market is highly saturated already.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
It is a really nice idea, plus having your target audience in mind.
Students love to change their screen guards or pouch from time to time, buy earpiece etc. I think you will generate good money from this business.

I don't think this is a good idea. Once my friends had to go trough a strict disciplinary action because they were selling second hand phones in the camp
Sometimes people will think you are stealing from other students to resell and will label you as a thief, this is one of the side effects.

This is going to be a source of distraction full-time ,you will only have time to concentrate in your business because you'll be thinking of how you will be marketing your product for people to get in touch with you, consider having an online business to do at convenient.
To a common layman and someone that just started doing business do the first time ,it might be a source of losing concentration but if you have been doing business for a long time , then it's a good business ,you can schedule your lectures with the shop so it won't affect each other.

To a common layman and someone that just started doing business do the first time ,it might be a source of losing concentration but if you have been doing business for a long time , then it's a good business ,you can schedule your lectures with the shop so it won't affect each other.
To schedule your time as a student ? well a student can only be able to engage in this business on days that they don't have lecture , but when they are on school they can't be able to come back and engage in the business again, offline business might even be so stressful for students.

To schedule your time as a student ? well a student can only be able to engage in this business on days that they don't have lecture , but when they are on school they can't be able to come back and engage in the business again, offline business might even be so stressful for students.
Scheduling time is to know when you have lectures and when you don't , I attended one of the best university in Nigeria and i have met student who owns business and their studies is not affecting their business, seriousness and time conscious is in the state of mind.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
Sure, selling phone spare parts would be a very good way to earn some extra money whilst in school but the question is would one have time to face studies with the pressure and high demand for phone spare parts

The Business of selling phone spare part and the school environment is actually a very good business idea and how we advise you to go into the business but before you do that you have to get the requisite knowledge for such kind of the business from someone who is already and the business.

Schools and colleges are for studies, they are not marketplaces. So please refrain from giving wrong advice to people. Selling smartphone accessories is done in marketplaces and schools are not marketplaces where you can sell such kind of stuff.

That will be a very lucrative business and you're right based on your strategy and choice of location. Students will always be in need of these materials so you will earn so much from it just that you will be needing to watch out for other business competitors as they are likely to emerge sooner or later

Scheduling time is to know when you have lectures and when you don't , I attended one of the best university in Nigeria and i have met student who owns business and their studies is not affecting their business, seriousness and time conscious is in the state of mind.
How can this even be possible, it may not really be possible for people to focus on business and at the same time focus in school because you won't be able to give you a business the same hour that lecture is going on... Except maybe they have employee a trusted person to look after the business.

Selling phone accessories is very profitable in school area. I once met with someone that said selling phone accessories, that the sell can earn more than double the amount he bought.
And in school area, because almost all people around there are young and they will always want there phone to be nice by buying different pouch.
One of the things that always make the areas of high institution to have high sales rate in phone accessories is because of almost all student have sufisticated phones,and most often they would needing repaires when they go bad.

That will be a very lucrative business and you're right based on your strategy and choice of location. Students will always be in need of these materials so you will earn so much from it just that you will be needing to watch out for other business competitors as they are likely to emerge sooner or later
That's true, because location is a really important factor to any business so if you are in a good location targeting the right kind of people you will definitely make a lot sales and profit from your Businesses.

It is indeed a very nice business that you can venture into and I so much appreciate it if you could try as much as possible through invest in it. I so much prefer it.
Selling of phone accessories in the school premises is one of the best ways to make money for students. Most of the students use phones and they will need parts replacement.

Last edited:
Selling phones and spare parts in schools and its environment has been confirmed to be a good and lucrative business overtime , at least i have seen over 95% of the same business succeeding .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds