Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

its a good business idea which you can make a lot of profit from, just be good at the skill and network with as many students you can, they will keep referring their colleagues if you offer good value for their money

Advertisement Placeholder
The idea is actually brilliant and if you happen to be the only dealer in that product around there then you would probably make more money than a professional cryptocurrency trader. Lol.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?

I'm not sure if the school environment is actually a very good place for you to set up a business of selling smartphone spare parts because it doesn't look right but if you have been able to set it up, I am sure that there are some student that is going to patronize your business product sales.

I'm not sure if the school environment is actually a very good place for you to set up a business of selling smartphone spare parts because it doesn't look right but if you have been able to set it up, I am sure that there are some student that is going to patronize your business product sales.

There are many schools that may not allow this at all. They would confiscate the products promoted by the students and they may call parents or guardians and complain to them.

Students are young people and they care about their gadgets and devices. They would go any length to protect and optimize it. Selling head phones, chargers, repair parts and other phone accessories on campus would be very profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds