Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Well, the business is a very lucrative business and people who engage in such do really make money out of the business. So the only challenge here is for you to learn how to cook well and also attend to customers as the business is very rampant nowadays and so high competition

Advertisement Placeholder
True, cooked food business is a very lucrative business that sells at all times, people will always find a way to eat no matter how difficult life gets or their financial constraints. This days with online marketing it is easy to reach even more people and not just be restricted to physical customers.
Selling cooked meals is also very lucrative especially fast food joint and restaurant people always patronize them because they are foods are not that expensive and they are delicious.

The sell of food is an excellent idea, the stomachs of become cannot go hungry for a lengthy time, some do not even have the time to cook so the prefer the already made ones, students in some hostels have no opportunity to cook so they go with the same idea
I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.

The sell of food is an excellent idea, the stomachs of become cannot go hungry for a lengthy time, some do not even have the time to cook so the prefer the already made ones, students in some hostels have no opportunity to cook so they go with the same idea
There are people who do not know how to cook and there are also those who have no cooking equipment and implements. Their only choice is to eat out or to buy food outside. Fast food is the cheapest meal that you can find so that is the standard for the lowly paid workers.

Well, the business is a very lucrative business and people who engage in such do really make money out of the business. So the only challenge here is for you to learn how to cook well and also attend to customers as the business is very rampant nowadays and so high competition
Yeah, learning to cook properly those foods that people eat regularly in that area is very important. This is a kind of business where the quality of your work gives you many customers and who are there to stay and can review you well to other potential ones.

Yeah it feels so good we have learnt a skill sitting in home , which can come very handy in future , because the price of outside food is also gonna increase once the pandemic lockdown is lifted.
It's a very handy skill, to learn how to cook meals or even snacks and it can make one have an extra source of income

It's a very handy skill, to learn how to cook meals or even snacks and it can make one have an extra source of income
Yeah we can also share our cooking ideas in youtube or other channels and earn money for the views. Also we can avoid having junk or fast food outside if we know how to cook healthy food in home.

Cook meal or food selling is a profitable business in my area. They almost in every corner and they are making sells because lot of people don't have time to cook at home.

Selling cooked meals might be a great business. However, it is really important to focus on the hygiene aspect and food quality. There are many people in my city who sell cooked foods. However, the quality of the food is not that great.

Yeah we can also share our cooking ideas in youtube or other channels and earn money for the views. Also we can avoid having junk or fast food outside if we know how to cook healthy food in home.
Cooking healthy dishes is another come on to the customers. In this pandemic era health is in the center of our life that healthy food are in demand. However, you need enough knowledge in cooking healthy food so that your customers will be satisfied not only with the nutrients but also with the taste.

Cooking healthy dishes is another come on to the customers. In this pandemic era health is in the center of our life that healthy food are in demand. However, you need enough knowledge in cooking healthy food so that your customers will be satisfied not only with the nutrients but also with the taste.
Yeah that's the challenge , people should like the food and at the same time , it should be healthy for them to eat. The food should also not contain any preservatives or stuffs that can damage anyone's health.

If you are staying in an area that is close to a workplace or it is busy in general then this idea is definitely a good one because many people are already far from their homes.

Yeah, learning to cook properly those foods that people eat regularly in that area is very important. This is a kind of business where the quality of your work gives you many customers and who are there to stay and can review you well to other potential ones.
You're right about that. There are just many who are into the business already especially in my locality thereby making it very competitive. And customers would always want to patronize the best cook among them.

Nice location will be suitable for the business ,inasmuch as you are interested in the business you should also be interested to maintain general cleanliness in a business because that is the most important thing that can brings people into a business.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
Selling cooked meals is an excellent business idea. It is most profitable where there are crowds e.g universities and work areas. A lot of person make a livelihood from this business in my country.

Selling cooked meals is one of the best business one can venture into but it carries a whole lot of risk. So one needs to invest time and security.

Selling cooked meals is yet another lucrative business be it small or large scale, you hardly run at a loss no matter the hike of food items, you just leverage on it.

Selling of cook meal will be a profitable business as long as the location is that which has a large number of people ,the location is the most important thing you need to consider when engaging into this type of business

Very creative couple indeed. Now they've turned a bad experience into an opportunity for themselves where both they and the customer they serve are all happy in the end

I have interest in cooking. I even owned a restaurant in the past. Even though my restaurant failed, I still believe food business is very lucrative if you know how to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds