Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Write your reply...selling cooked meals
Selling cooked meals Is also a good idea and a sustainable development and successful way to earn money and also bring a lot of money

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing is for you to know how to cook. When you can cook, the taste of your food will always remain the same as your employees leaves your business for one reason or the other.
What if you do not have interest in cooking but you are passionate about starting up this business in your location ? You can hire someone to cook and you can taste the food to know how delicious it is for customer.

What if you do not have interest in cooking but you are passionate about starting up this business in your location ? You can hire someone to cook and you can taste the food to know how delicious it is for customer.
For me, the passion is the most important element of a business. If your passion is distant from cooking and food then you should think of another home based business. There are many businesses there like gardening, selling clothing items and personal accessories, etc.

This is a poor business idea which is not good for anyone that wants to be successful in his business. When you cannot prepare your food by yourself, what will happen if your employees decides to leave at the same time.

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
Of course and this money they will spend eating 2-3 times in a day will be your money if you are selling cooked meal in the university.

A lot of people either do not have the right skill or do not have the time to be able to prepare their meals by themself so selling off already cooked food is available business.

Because of the rigours of daily engagement so many people tend to eat out now and thereby making restaurant, eateries to be highly patronised by people making the business a lucrative one.

Yeah it feels so good we have learnt a skill sitting in home , which can come very handy in future , because the price of outside food is also gonna increase once the pandemic lockdown is lifted.
Selling cook for me on is also a good form of business with this you will be able to get enough patronage because people must eat everyday and if your food test nice people always come for your meal.

For me, the passion is the most important element of a business. If your passion is distant from cooking and food then you should think of another home based business. There are many businesses there like gardening, selling clothing items and personal accessories, etc.
Most times in most of this expensive eating centre it is almost impossible for the real owner of most of this business to do the cooking, they will rather employ someone to help them do it .

Write your reply...selling cooked meals
Selling cooked meals Is also a good idea and a sustainable development and successful way to earn money and also bring a lot of money
Yes cooked meals is really a good idea. It has been around in our place even before the corona virus happened. Its good for us the customers because we do not need to go to the market and then cook it at home. All we have to do after we wake up is to buy cooked meals in the neighborhood,

Selling cook for me on is also a good form of business with this you will be able to get enough patronage because people must eat everyday and if your food test nice people always come for your meal.
Exactly , but we should also be careful to serve healthy food which is good for people's health and at the same time it is tasty and people should enjoy having the food.

Selling cooked meals can be a very profitable venture especially if the location is properly selected . Selling food in a location that consist of manual labourers can you bring you profit. In urban areas that consist of generally workers and busy people it can also be very profitable because most of those people don't have time to cook meals before leaving for work.

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
I believe you are talking about my country Nigeria whereby the food selling business is always profitable no matter what because of the fact that we love eating food a lot so there is no way that you can make or loss in any food selling business that you start up.

The Business of selling already processed and cooked food is a very profitable one provided that you set it up in a good location.

We all eat no matter how much we have, it's important and can't be overlooked so good business if done right would always be profitable especially if the location was right too and meal nice

I have actually noted that marketing of prepared meals products it is one thing that will certainly be actually truly lucrative since some people are actually as well hectic to prepare coming from their houses.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
No matter the state of the economy people must eat,food business is one of the lucrative business around but it's very tasking as you have to stay close to the fire and the food must taste well too

The Business of selling already processed and cooked food is a very profitable one provided that you set it up in a good location.
Well it is not all business that are profitable, there are certain things in business that will make it to be profitable but not generally, this one can only be profitable when they cook what people are interested to eat.

No matter how costly every thing is food will always be bought by man,cooked food is a rampant business here in country virtually all state have people who cook for others to eat

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
True, cooked food business is a very lucrative business that sells at all times, people will always find a way to eat no matter how difficult life gets or their financial constraints. This days with online marketing it is easy to reach even more people and not just be restricted to physical customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds