Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

Partnership in business is one the best way to go about it when you have a business idea but you don't have the money to start or you think the business is too big for you to handle.
I always recommend whenever we are starting business we should partnership .In partnership with easily get the point that our business will run or not and how much capital we need to start a selling products and what will be the future of this.selling business is not as bad as we are supposing there are so many businesses where people are selling their products and items but items must be of quality.

Advertisement Placeholder
Partnership in business is one the best way to go about it when you have a business idea but you don't have the money to start or you think the business is too big for you to handle.
That is right. I prefer partnership instead of selling your business idea. When you partner, the business will grow and you will earn profits for a very long time. Unlike the one time payment you get from selling the idea.

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?
I think that it is for the better to focus on starting the business yourself and if the business is successful you can then sell the successful business at a much more profitable rate.

Since you are the owner of the idea and you partner with someone else, even if the business is going through a though time , it will be easier for you tonuse your experience to tackle the problem at hand.
That is right. I prefer partnership instead of selling your business idea. When you partner, the business will grow and you will earn profits for a very long time. Unlike the one time payment you get from selling the idea.

Since you are the owner of the idea and you partner with someone else, even if the business is going through a though time , it will be easier for you tonuse your experience to tackle the problem at hand.
Generally has the person that has the idea you tend to have a biased view of how to approach a problem and therefore sometimes I can be better to bring in an external person or partner in order to address certain concerns that you are not able to think rationally about.

Bringing in an external person or an expert to help in such area means a lot too, butbi beleieve the owner of the idea always have a vounter measure to tackle problems like that in the future.
Generally has the person that has the idea you tend to have a biased view of how to approach a problem and therefore sometimes I can be better to bring in an external person or partner in order to address certain concerns that you are not able to think rationally about.

Bringing in an external person or an expert to help in such area means a lot too, butbi beleieve the owner of the idea always have a vounter measure to tackle problems like that in the future.
I agree with you and I do understand where you are coming from. Sometimes if you're bringing someone as a consultant to a problem it can help you with the type of knowledge or thinking that you need in order to solve future problems of the same nature.

in this point if same time we have good relation but we dont have money, we cant force this opportunity. we cant expect is our bussines will raise up or decrease and collapse.but we must to positive thinking for our futures

You are right but some business ideas might be a gold mine. You might have a business idea that know one has ever thought of and can make you a lot of money. You might regret it later in life for selling such ideas so cheap.
The thing is that I will never advise anyone with a business idea to sell it off has anyone that has a business idea should be able to work on that business idea and bring it to life so that he or she can take the profit of the business.

The thing is that I will never advise anyone with a business idea to sell it off has anyone that has a business idea should be able to work on that business idea and bring it to life so that he or she can take the profit of the business.
selling off a business idea like you said is not adviseable because you won't get much on the long run, but if you can merge and share the business with someone else, it will mean a life fortune.

If you can sell a business Idea that mean you might have another
Because you can't sell an stay ideal doing nothing you might have another idea of getting another

If you have a business idea you thing is of value and you don't have the money or the required skill to drive it through selling it at the right price would not be bad.

I really don't like the idea of getting a loan to setup a business just because while paying back the loan with interest, it's going to affect the growth of the business which might collapse the Business

Nobody likes to sell any idea most especially when it is a business idea that took them time to get or understand how to put it together but one thing i have come to understand is there are many reasons why someone could suddenly decide to sell an idea that he or she developed by her self.

I don't see the need for you to sell out any business idea you think might be profitable, you can only give it out to your family members who is capable of starting the business if you do not have an opportunity to start it up.

Having a business idea is a very priceless thing to have. I will not sell mine if I have one. I will rather that i go into partnership a reliable person I think fit for a partnership to run the business instead

one sure way to grow very big in business, is through collaboration and entering into partnership.because there is a lot of leverage to benefit from in term of ideas,financial strenght and human capacity to drive process.

If you can sell a business Idea that mean you might have another
Because you can't sell an stay ideal doing nothing you might have another idea of getting another
Good business idea doesn't come that easy and you do not make it on a daily basis. When you sell your business idea, it might be difficult for you to come up with another one in years especially when you do not have money to fund many businesses.

The essence of going into partnership is because there will come a time in the life of the business,that you would need to upgrade to the next level and you would need the financial power to fund that dream and project and the human capacity in terms of ideas and competence to drive details operation,hence the need for partnershp.But a well documented agreement need to be penciled down.
Yes agreement must be written down to make sure that everyone agrees to all the arrangement that is being made this will not allow anyone to change mind which can become dangerous to the business.

This very issue would have been simple if the circle of Friends you have our doors who readily listen to you and have the resources to back you up

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds