Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

It is good to sell business ideas it help you to create more ideas. However is better to make use of your idea than selling them. Idea do not just come by, but through inspiration, so when they come you make good use of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I will never be in support of selling my business idea because its just like have sell off my progress and future to someone because nothing you going to get from it and if he even get you paid it can't be like how much he's going to realised from the business idea I sold to him, but I will rather try and get the capital to start up the business then accomplished it my self and the way I want it to be

With so many business ideas in 2021, it can be hard to figure out which are worth pursuing. While jumping on a new trend can sometimes be risky – it can also be highly rewarding. You may notice that a lot of the ideas on this list have been growing in popularity recently. Others have been popular for a long time making them more competitive but less risky. However, all the small business ideas below will help make you money.
[automerge]1612361264[/automerge]
With so many business ideas in 2021, it can be hard to figure out which are worth pursuing. While jumping on a new trend can sometimes be risky – it can also be highly rewarding. You may notice that a lot of the ideas on this list have been growing in popularity recently. Others have been popular for a long time making them more competitive but less risky. However, all the small business ideas below will help make you money.

• Author: Sachin M
  • Gym or fitness centre. Gym and Fitness centre is one of the most promising industries with a lot of potentials to grow. The fitness industry is expected to grow from INR 85.4 billion currently to INR 142.47 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 18.60%.
  • Event management. This is one of the fields, which is spreading like a forest fire as more and more people are ready to throw any amount to make their parties, anniversaries and occasions to be remembered for ages.
  • Customised Gifts’ shop. This business of handmade gifts, customized accessories or toys, cushions, cups, key chains, flowering pots or vase and home decors is unique and trendy.
  • Tuition classes. The easiest ways to earn money, without spending much is tuition classes. If you are the only one running tuition classes in the locality, then there are chances that your students will encourage others to come to you.
  • Real estate business/broker. All one needs is contacts and good communications skills to convince both sides of the deal and rest everything will be taken care of on its own.
  • Book store\\ library. There are more book lovers

There is no such thing as selling idea. Idea doesn't make money. It's "information" that makes makes money and you can sell it to companies. If you can turn your idea into information and make it relevant, then yes you can patent it and sell it. You only have to be very careful how you go about it so that they don't steal it from you. Make sure you have an agreement of confidentiality with a "No compete clause" drawn by a good attorney (barrister/lawyer). There is a level of investment, and or invention that is still new to mankind that's why it's written in the scriptures that "Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it come into the heart of men what God has in store for those who love Him. If God has given u something unique don't sit and waste time on it. Hurry up and run with it, do something about it time is money. Good luck

If you have a business idea my advice is to keep it to yourself until you obtain the necessary capitalization. But for ideas that involve a huge capital which would seem impossible for you to have is to seek a funder or an investor (or even investors). You finalize your business idea with the details, write them down if necessary. Find potential investors and make your pitch to convince them to invest in your business.

It I'd too difficult to soceed in business so I will advice you that you should move closer to someone that has soceed in the business before and in this life no body knows everything.

In such cases I will rather get a partner and set up some sharing formula arrangements with the investor that is he or she will be bringing in the money to setup the business why my idea will be implemented at worst case scenario I will rather save up to start up instead of selling my idea to someone

It is business on its own. Checkout the artists now, not all songs are written by them. Someone took it upon himself and crafted such and proposed the business to artist he believes it is the line of his songs. One can actually earn greatly from and can even build their business around it.

I think it's pretty hard selling just an idea. You would have to first create the business, start running it and if you don't have the required money you can either sell it or take a loan. But selling just an idea doesn't sound to good

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?
For me, I would rather save my losing business than sell business ideas. It feels painful just in case the entrepreneur is seen to be successful because of the business idea you sold to him.

I don't think is good to sell business idea, is good to keep it on your own than selling, I always recommend whenever you are starting a business is better you partnership with someone than selling your business idea.

For a business I am quite very confident in , of which I have written a business feasibility study that confirmed my believe , I will not sell the idea to anyone , I will only look for how to generate money to start up this business , I don't mind securing loans for it .

Someone can decide to sell his or her business idea if he or she does not have the capital to fund that business. Not all business idea you have that you can go into. There are some business idea that need to be sold out to the Elite because they have the capital to do such business, but they don't have the idea to start the business.

I once thought of selling some of my business idea. But its quite unrealistic to sell a business idea. Rather its feasible to sell a business plan generated from your business idea. Right now I really don't think its going to be possible.

According to my own point of view, I believe selling is a very good business idea and it have help many people. When you buy and sell good or service, you get profit and business is all about profit making so sell is a very good business idea
[automerge]1612363861[/automerge]
According to my own point of view, I believe selling is a very good business idea and it have help many people. When you buy and sell good or service, you get profit and business is all about profit making so sell is a very good business idea

Yes, you can sell an idea to a company without a patent. However, the company needs to enter into a contract such as a nondisclosure agreement. Otherwise, they can steal your idea. Unfortunately, many companies will not go into agreement with you.

I do not agree to selling your business idea, the fact that you can sit down think and conclude on a specific business idea should make you think of where to get the capital and not selling it out, it is never a good idea to sell a business idea.

A great idea is just an idea unless you have the time and financial resources to develop it into a marketable product. For someone who doesn't have the time or money to develop ideas into real products, selling the concept to a corporation or venture capital firm may be a good alternative.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds