Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

Yes agreement must be written down to make sure that everyone agrees to all the arrangement that is being made this will not allow anyone to change mind which can become dangerous to the business.
Yes,no matter how cordial the relationship is with the partner(s) involve,there need to be a well documented agreement that will guide the operation,roles functions partners are to play and profit sharing formula should be well stated out and agreed by all parties involved.

Advertisement Placeholder
And it is not totally wrong to have business ideas when you don't have money, all you need to do is simply find someone who you can partner with all you need to do is simply find someone who you can partner with

Yes,no matter how cordial the relationship is with the partner(s) involve,there need to be a well documented agreement that will guide the operation,roles functions partners are to play and profit sharing formula should be well stated out and agreed by all parties involved.
Okay ,But do you really think there should be a serious agreement if you are starting up this business with a group of trusted friends ? Friends might not rise against you in a business compared to strenger.

selling off a business idea like you said is not adviseable because you won't get much on the long run, but if you can merge and share the business with someone else, it will mean a life fortune.
You have really hit the nail on the head by suggesting that the best way that someone can sell of a business idea to another business is by being a partner with that business so that you can become a stakeholder that will be earning from the business also rather than just selling a business idea to the business whereby you will just be paid once for that business idea.

Selling your business ideas might not be totally bad depending on what you get in return for the ideas that you sell to people but some ideas needs to be out into use if we have the resources to promote it.

Selling business ideas should not be seen as something wrong.it could simply mean the person in charge of the ideas is not capable financially to fund the project

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?
I believe if cash is not a problem, I will venture into business alone than have a business partner. It's easier to decide on anything, anytime because I will not have to wait for somebody before deciding to work on something. You also can take business profit alone because you don't have other person to divide with.

Been the brain of an idea is something in cannot pass off to some one else. I would not sell my business idea to anybody. If I cannot wait to finance my business idea, the least I can do is partner with someone that share my goals and vision

I always recommend whenever we are starting business we should partnership .In partnership with easily get the point that our business will run or not and how much capital we need to start a selling products and what will be the future of this.selling business is not as bad as we are supposing there are so many businesses where people are selling their products and items but items must be of quality.
Is not good to sell business idea it is good to develop a business idea or become partnership with others who have capital when you have the business idea.

Amongst all your descriptions my best option out of all is going into association with someone which becomes a partnership business,from there one can raise finances.

It's better I run a partnership deal.instead of just selling the business like that , because the business might turn out to be a successful one in the future if sold then I will now start regretting

Selling business ideas should not be seen as something wrong.it could simply mean the person in charge of the ideas is not capable financially to fund the project
That is why if the business idea is one that can actually be a business idea that is a potential for a revolutionary one, you should not just be in hurry to sell it out just yet

That is why if the business idea is one that can actually be a business idea that is a potential for a revolutionary one, you should not just be in hurry to sell it out just yet
Yeah, ideas should not be sold, better you should try to work for the resources. I know it's not easy, but once everything is set up you can earn in huge amount than just selling it to third parties

I don't see the need for us to sell as a business idea, if this is what you do that means you're not sure that you will ever start a business again , no need to sell it if you are sure you will start a business.

Selling business idea is not something that is good or give you some reasonable cash because it's not everybody that will buy what he or she is not sure of how it works.

If you have a business idea and you want to sell it, you are completely free to do so. But ensure you do it wisely. A smart way is to request for a share in the business.

I'm not in when it comes to selling my own craved business ideas which can offer me plenty of money in the futire when planned.

If you are such a person that is very very good at coming up with autionable and profitable business ideas, you can choose to sell them for capital to finally start the one you'll call your own business

I always recommend whenever we are starting business we should partnership .In partnership with easily get the point that our business will run or not and how much capital we need to start a selling products and what will be the future of this.selling business is not as bad as we are supposing there are so many businesses where people are selling their products and items but items must be of quality.
Most people do not start up a business they only sell the business idea to businessmen who later execute this plan and create the business because they don't really have capital to start up businesses but they have the ideas in their head.

You can choose to only sell a business idea of yours if you know there are more ideas in your head to cuff out when you might have gotten the capital you need after selling your ideas

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds