Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

Selling the business idea or not depends on the individual reasoning and the affected factors that enable the person not to carry out the business by himself/ herself. To me selling business idea is not bad at all. Infact, you relief yourself from the business risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling of business ideas depends on the person to some extent is as a result of lack of capital to start the business or lack of financial strength which may or will enable him to carry out the business successfully. but if the person is in position of capital is prefer you embark on the business your self.

Selling business can prove the right thing to do after all consideration has been made and you find yourself still lacking, although some might opt for a loan but how much one sells an idea depends on the magnitude of suc idea

I would rather opt to go into partnership with an investor who has the finance to fun my idea while an agreed workable agreement and legal document should be signed by both parties on how the firm should be runed as well as the sharing formula.

The first thing you should try doing if you are sure if the idea is to propose partnership . but it is not bad selling an idea if you do not have the required funds.

I would not like to sell the business idea no matter how much they are paying, I'll just keep my business idea to myself as long as it is a good business idea, no matter how long it will take i will have money to establish my business and take control.

Selling a business idea is not something anybody wants to do or likes to do but do it may be due to reasons unknown to people. It could be because of a financial issue or a problems that cannot be held on maybe not because of financial issue but because the amount offered for the product ir idea is too good to turn down

I think it's pretty hard selling just an idea. You would have to first create the business, start running it and if you don't have the required money you can either sell it or take a loan. But selling just an idea doesn't sound to good
Selling a business idea is somehow not good ,because its like you are selling your investment for a cheap amount of money while the person you sells to will gain more but if you dont have enough money, it's adviseable to start selling the idea .

I think it's pretty hard selling just an idea. You would have to first create the business, start running it and if you don't have the required money you can either sell it or take a loan. But selling just an idea doesn't sound to good
I completely agree with you that it is very difficult just to sell a business idea because from what I have discovered is that a business idea is one of the most easy thing for anyone to get but the resources to set up this business successfully is the most difficult aspect of it all.

I completely agree with you that it is very difficult just to sell a business idea because from what I have discovered is that a business idea is one of the most easy thing for anyone to get but the resources to set up this business successfully is the most difficult aspect of it all.
You are right but some business ideas might be a gold mine. You might have a business idea that know one has ever thought of and can make you a lot of money. You might regret it later in life for selling such ideas so cheap.

Selling the business idea or not depends on the individual reasoning and the affected factors that enable the person not to carry out the business by himself/ herself. To me selling business idea is not bad at all. Infact, you relief yourself from the business risk.
I can related to that with my story that I wrote for a movie script. Before I could expand the story someone read my story and offered to buy it. Yes, I did not hesitate because that is already money for me. The story was made into a movie script but it did not prosper to be produced.

I would rather opt to go into partnership with an investor who has the finance to fun my idea while an agreed workable agreement and legal document should be signed by both parties on how the firm should be runed as well as the sharing formula.
About from inviting investors to help fun your business, you can also go into partnership business with people
although sometimes partnership business can be risky, which one will you go for ?

About from inviting investors to help fun your business, you can also go into partnership business with people
although sometimes partnership business can be risky, which one will you go for ?
The essence of going into partnership is because there will come a time in the life of the business,that you would need to upgrade to the next level and you would need the financial power to fund that dream and project and the human capacity in terms of ideas and competence to drive details operation,hence the need for partnershp.But a well documented agreement need to be penciled down.

Selling a business idea is not the best but it's good to always look for funds and that's why we have the loan sharks that will help us raise capital to materialize our dreams. It's better to get loan than to sell your business ideas

I don't support selling out business plan or even selling out business as a result of lack of money. I would rather seek loans for its execution. I haven't seen those that sell out their business plan without regretting it.

If you do not have skills, knowledge, or money to create a business using your business idea, you can sell your business idea and make quick money, you can even start a partnership business.

If I as in position or situation where I have a business plan but i don't have the cash to implement my plans or proposal, I will not sell this plan for any reason to another person. Instead of I will get into partnership with someone

Selling a business idea is not anything anybody likes most especially when it's an idea the person is sure will fly, a friend some time ago was arguing with me that people sell their idea due to the love for money i we started to talk about it, i then went ahead to explain to him that some people sell not because they want to but because atimes people use mental torture to make them sell.

I always recommend whenever we are starting business we should partnership .In partnership with easily get the point that our business will run or not and how much capital we need to start a selling products and what will be the future of this.selling business is not as bad as we are supposing there are so many businesses where people are selling their products and items but items must be of quality.
Most people sell business idea this is a way of helping other entrepreneurs who have the capital but do not have a business idea to invest such capital in.

Selling business ideas can be profitable if you have something unique and profitable to offer. Investors will only pay when your idea can fetch them money. I'll rather develop the business in a little way and look for partners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds