Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

I'm totally not in support of selling business ideas that is not a good business to start you can share business ideas with somebody but not selling it for money or any other thing it is very bad to do such a thing you can share it with somebody without collecting any money

Advertisement Placeholder
For me that should depends on the kind of business in question and the condition of the business. There are sometimes that selling the business is not the answer.
We need to look into a fact. Those that will be buying the business. What are they willing to do to the business to rise back. This we should think on. We should do research and invite expert on our the business can grow back before bringing an idea of selling.

Selling a business idea or keeping it will depend on some factors. I won't sell if I can source for funds to actualize the business. Aside that,I'll sell it to someone who can develop it to my target.

One can be stabbed in the back after shading ideas as the person may discard you. I would support taking loans to actualize my goals or I should partner up with someone legally to avoid conflict

Yes you can sell the business idea to a company provided tht the conditions are well maintained.

It is not bad selling business ideas to people but it is good if you can use the business ideas to establish your own business, it may takes time to do but you will enjoy it in the long run.

At some point I don't sell business ideas rather I share them, who so ever that will choose to imbibe can benefit maximally on that. Ideas this days are still accepted to be sold but I hardly do that...

For me selling of a business idea would depend on the strength of my competitor. Case study of Facebook and Instagram before it was sold; Instagram could've continued but Facebook came up with strategies and similar product and Instagram thought it wise to sell and have shares instead.

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?

I think people do discuss business ideas with people and get paid for that. There are many business consultants who are ready to give advice and they charge a fee for that. They are called business consultants.

To my own perspectives, selling the business idea is like selling property, it is better to find means of obtaining capital rather than your business idea

My dear I don't think it is necessary to sell your business idea because is really good you keep it to yourself, because I don't see the reason why you should sell your business idea.

To my own perspectives, selling the business idea is like selling property, it is better to find means of obtaining capital rather than your business idea
I like the illustration you used, indeed your business idea is your property, therefore selling it is actually selling your personal property. Have you had any personal experience with selling your property before? Or do you know someone who has?

Actually, situation like this do happen, where one will have a business idea but lack the capital to start it. I don't think that there is anything wrong if he or she decides to self the idea or go into partnership. And I think it is only the individual who decides which one favors him or her the most. It is just my opinion.

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?
If i do not have the capital to start up a business which i have an idea of, i would prefer going into a partnership with someone instead of selling off the business idea. The person could provide the capital needed to start up the business, and we could share the responsibilities of the business.

In a situation whereby i have lots of business ideas, i can sought capital through various means to bring one of the ideas to reality, as for the remaining ideas in which i have no capital to start, i can prepare a full business plan (which contains all management and financial plans, marketing strategies etc) and sell to people at a good price to make some cash which i can use to implement any other idea .

I would keep my idea to myself until I can fund it into realisation.
Going into partnership is a no-no for me, same with getting a loan.
Also, I won't sell out my business idea.

I believe that forming a partnership would be preferable to selling my concept or taking out financing. There's nothing wrong with taking out loans to start a business, but it's not my cup of tea. Selling my company concept is not an option for me since I value uniqueness; but, taking out a loan is a better alternative because a solid business idea is valuable.

I don't think it's quite a bad idea to sell a business motive. Selling a business idea does not stop me from actually going into that same business when I have needed funds.

If i have a business idea but no capital to start it, i'll either take a loan or go into partnership with someone but i would never sell it because the person you'll sell the business to might make a huge amount from the business and maywhile he/she bought it from you for a small token.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds