Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

There's absolutely nothing bad in buying or seeking business ideas from someone. Not everyone can think of good business, and some may be confused on what business to invest in. Getting someone to help you with ideas or opinion isn't bad at all

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly the same thoughts I have. Instead of selling off your business idea completely, why not go into a partnership or even take a loan to help actualize your business plans and ideas?

I am totally not in support of selling one's business ideas. If it is unavoidable, I would rather enter into a partnership but that will only be after I have exhausted all other means for sourcing for capital.
Its better that way. But in a condition which your intended partners doesn't want the partnership and you have no means to raise funds. Guess selling is not so bad

Instead of selling your ideas I actually prefer you go into partnership with them and at least from there you will get to see how your ideas are being used and you will get to contribute

I don't think is wise to sell your business ideas because you lack capitals. You rather take loans than to sell your business ideas, selling your ideas might be the greatest mistake ever.

If i do not have the capital to start up a business which i have an idea of, i would prefer going into a partnership with someone instead of selling off the business idea. The person could provide the capital needed to start up the business, and we could share the responsibilities of the business.
I would not sell off my business idea too.
Instead I would go into a partnership or obtain loans to start up the business.
I consider a business idea an expensive asset.

If you have a great idea but if you cannot fund the idea, what's wrong in selling your idea (if there is a good buyer for your idea)? YOu can at least have some money that you can use for you another business

Sometimes you have a good business idea but you lack the capital to get it started, personally i would sell the idea to get a capital to start it.
It doesn't matter if another person will do the same bussiness, I have the original knowledge so I can always best the competition

When you have a business idea but no cash, I will say that going into a business with someone or partnership is okay if you don't have the needed capital to start the business by yourself.

Well, selling if business idea, is not the best option but sometimes it happens without control or as a result of capital to start the business. I will prefer to run the business myself if I have the available capital and the manpower to do the business.

If it difficult to run business succeed, there's nothing bad to get associate with a somebody in which to make the business stand up.
I believe I have actually come across a business set up where you can actually consult them to acquire a business idea that you can actually develop into a business plan to start up a business, so this is something that is feasible to do as a job.

It very bad for any individual to sell its bussiness ideal to another person maybe for financial reasons or something else pertaken to money

I think it's pretty hard selling just an idea. You would have to first create the business, start running it and if you don't have the required money you can either sell it or take a loan. But selling just an idea doesn't sound to good
If I know very well that my business idea is something that can actually develop into a very big business I would rather find any possible means to start the business using a partnership.

I am totally not in support of selling one's business ideas. If it is unavoidable, I would rather enter into a partnership but that will only be after I have exhausted all other means for sourcing for capital.

Than to sell my business ideas, I'll rather choose to go into partnership with someone or an organization for a certain period of the so as to raise enough capital to start up an individual own.

And it is not totally wrong to have business ideas when you don't have money, all you need to do is simply find someone who you can partner with all you need to do is simply find someone who you can partner with
That is one of the advantage you will have from the leverage in partnership,because if one does not have the money to fun a particular project,he can go into a parnership that will be well documented.

When you don't really have enough money to start a business of your own , selling business ideas is the best way to make money or you can rather have an investor that will invest money in the business .

It very bad for any individual to sell its bussiness ideal to another person maybe for financial reasons or something else pertaken to money.
True, selling business ideas it's not advisible, I think it will be more better starting the business yourself than giving out the ideas to others, what do you think?

Yeah is good to share ideas of business to people or individuals it will help progress the business very well and also make things easier as well because two heads are Better than one

I don't really think that this is idea of making money is actually possible around here because it's very difficult for anyone to pay you so you can give them a business idea. Nothing else but just an idea, I don't think so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds