Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

If you are sure about the business then seek for cash placement to drive your ideas via a loan, seed capital or selling of stakes. The snag is you have to convince would be investors about investing in the business but once you can, then it becomes the best way to drive any idea you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really like the idea of selling your business idea to some else. At the end of it all, the person would make millions from the idea you sold for him for cheap. So make sure you try to get a partner instead of selling the idea

Make appointments with companies that already create products in the industry where your product idea fits in. Keep details to a minimum until you get in the door and request a non-disclosure agreement for the meeting that can be completed prior to, or at the start of, the meeting.
[automerge]1612364755[/automerge]
Make appointments with companies that already create products in the industry where your product idea fits in. Keep details to a minimum until you get in the door and request a non-disclosure agreement for the meeting that can be completed prior to, or at the start of, the meeting.

I will like to be the one with the capital, on the grounds that being with capital implies that I am now prevailing in another type of business, at that point he can bring his thoughts we will chip away at building an effective endeavor.

Having a business idea is not enough, one must have the capital to bring the idea into action. In the absense of no capital, one can decide to either collect loan from a financial institution or go ahead to sell the idea to someone else that has the capital to run the business.
Business idea can be sold to people at a reasonable price
[automerge]1612366581[/automerge]
Having a business idea is not enough, one must have the capital to bring the idea into action. In the absense of no capital, one can decide to either collect loan from a financial institution or go ahead to sell the idea to someone else that has the capital to run the business.
Business idea can be sold to people at a reasonable price

Selling business idea is quite bad, it's better to try and go into partnership than selling your business idea
I believe selling business idea comes to your mind when you don't have money to implement it
But someone can have more than one business idea and he can sell anyone and uses the money to implement the other

There's an option that suits your needs perfectly: licensing your invention idea. Licensing is simply the process of selling your idea to a company that'll develop it fully, taking on all the business-related tasks that launching a new product involves.

I do not support the selling of a business idea anyone who has a unique business idea should use it for his or her own advantage and not to sell it to anyone, because the person may not be able to use it as it should be used and that is a knowledge abuse. Let everyone generate their own business idea

Business ideas are unique inspiration to get started or even grow further in life. So business idea is a part of you. If you sell it, it is like you are selling a part of you and it gets emotional. In the absence of capital, look to be in partnership instead.

If I had a successful business idea, I would try everything I could to make it a reality before selling the idea. By executing the venture with the certainty of success it will generate income for me for many years, if on the contrary I sell an idea it will be a payment and the profit will last until then.

Going into partnership with someone is not something I will advise a small scale business man to do. Most partners becomes greedy when the business starts to generate more profits. Selling your business ideas is not advisable either, you can keep your ideas till you will have capital to fund it.

Do not do it expect if they pay you a lot or you cannot/ not intrested of this idea.But in general do not let others make good use of your ideas.Moreover if you have a lot of ideas that guaranteed you a lot of money

Concerning selling out a business idea or not. Well, I believe it would be pretty hard for an individual to sell out his/ her business plan especially when he has tried on a small scale and it generated profits. I would prefer associating with someone who am connected with that can financially back me up

Going into partnership with someone is not something I will advise a small scale business man to do. Most partners becomes greedy when the business starts to generate more profits. Selling your business ideas is not advisable either, you can keep your ideas till you will have capital to fund it.
Too greedy that they want to earn lion share of the business profit, even when his or her input isn't much better than yours. That's why I'm afraid of partnering with anyone, i just love as I'm a lone business person. I'll only hire workers but doesn't mean we are into partnership, rather we are into agreement.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if one should sell his or her business idea due to the fact that they can't raise capital for the business, well I don't think this is the best step to take, you could seek for loans or investors

If the idea is very viable and you have the means of starting it your self, I would advise you not to sell the idea. However, you can sell a business idea if you have shortage in capital and only if you would make huge profits from the deal.

I think that I would go for partnership. Taking a loan to start a new business is very risky and selling your business idea will only give you a one time amount of money. But starting a business with a partner who will bring in the funds needed will give you profits for a long time.

Affiliate marketers work with brands to increase their sales. You can do this at home by generating traffic to a merchant’s website through an affiliate link: you’ll then receive a commission on all the sales generated through your link.

Not having money can be really disappointing for a business start up because one might feel frustrated the business is not starting and then selling becomes an option, but this should be considered carefully

I think it would be better to find the capital and start up the business than selling it off. If you just sell of an idea it means you where never actually ready to start up the business in the first place. Before you would think of starting a business, it means you must have have a little resources backing you up

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds