Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right , customer satisfaction is one of the best way to keep your customer closed and glue to your food canteen, if you are giving them the best food and customer service satisfaction.
What you describe is of utmost importance "the demand for a particular type of food" because depending on that and meeting that demand, the business has a high chance of success. From what you describe, the food in your country must be delicious!

As you describe, customer satisfaction is what will keep the business very active. When the snacks are exquisite, customers will always come back for more, plus they will recommend the place.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right , customer satisfaction is one of the best way to keep your customer closed and glue to your food canteen, if you are giving them the best food and customer service satisfaction.
Of course there are two very important things, the customer service and the quality of the food. Both form the perfect union to keep customers happy and coming back every time they feel like a good meal.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food is a very profitable venture especially if they are placed near a company where peopel are working long hours as they can easily get food. the convenience is what people pay for in fast food.

Fast food is a very profitable venture especially if they are placed near a company where peopel are working long hours as they can easily get food. the convenience is what people pay for in fast food.
Yes, in my country, fast food stands are almost all located near companies and in some specific streets. When people are on the street and don't have time to go home to eat, they go to these places.

Yes, in my country, fast food stands are almost all located near companies and in some specific streets. When people are on the street and don't have time to go home to eat, they go to these places.
also generally people tend to pick up food and take it home in order to avoid having to cook at home especially after a long hard day. So these fast food places really make a lot of profit if they are well located.

also generally people tend to pick up food and take it home in order to avoid having to cook at home especially after a long hard day. So these fast food places really make a lot of profit if they are well located.
You are right, personally I have done it on several occasions, I go shopping and bring it home. Something that should also be valued is what you describe, the location of these fast food places, they should be in strategic points, which are easy for customers.

You are right, personally I have done it on several occasions, I go shopping and bring it home. Something that should also be valued is what you describe, the location of these fast food places, they should be in strategic points, which are easy for customers.
Also having a good price for fast food places is a major selling factor as well. Because they are buying in bulk they can sell at a cheaper rate as well which is competitive.

Also having a good price for fast food places is a major selling factor as well. Because they are buying in bulk they can sell at a cheaper rate as well which is competitive.
As you describe what they usually do here, depending on the amount of food, they make discounts of up to 10%, which attracts more customers, when these offers are made known to the public. There are others that do not give discounts and stop earning for it.

Fast food business exist in my country and the profit is very encouraging. In my country, most fast food receive order through phone calls or emails. Some even make posts on their social media platforms and requests for orders through those platforms.

Fast food business exist in my country and the profit is very encouraging. In my country, most fast food receive order through phone calls or emails. Some even make posts on their social media platforms and requests for orders through those platforms.
This means that they apply good marketing, thus increasing sales, which benefits the business. Even so, I suppose that they have stalls or businesses in certain places for passers-by.

Source of fast food is a very good business to do and it gains patronage due to the fact that people get hungry and the next thing they look up to is for already made food

Since food is a basic need then food would-be a lucrative business since a lot of people infact virtually every one eats food and so make food bisness a lucrative nus

Since food is a basic need then food would-be a lucrative business since a lot of people infact virtually every one eats food and so make food bisness a lucrative nus
It is correct that food is a basic need, and every human being must be fed. I wonder if among all the food they sell in your country, there is fast food like the one I expressed in the thread.

It is correct that food is a basic need, and every human being must be fed. I wonder if among all the food they sell in your country, there is fast food like the one I expressed in the thread.
Of course, where in the world won't there be fast food? What would single ones be eating, lol. But on a more serious note, fast food help compliment for the times home food can't be accessed.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Of course I’m sure this business will exists in any part of the world or country.Fast food business is really a very profitable and easy to start business in any where

That means you people order food just like the products or commodities listed via online stores, based on the covid19. Here in my country, most of the businesses have started fully, restaurants are selling normal now.
Yeah exactly restaurant's and eatery have started fully and they are lots of people who are already working and they are lots and new fast food joint in my country presently . The pandemics have subsides here.

Fast food is a good business if your business is located in a crowded area and you are very good in what you do, you will makes a lot of profits as people can easily buy and eat snacks while they work than the normal food which you will have to stop work.

Of course, where in the world won't there be fast food? What would single ones be eating, lol. But on a more serious note, fast food help compliment for the times home food can't be accessed.
Yes, I suppose they sell fast food all over the world, I am referring to the sale of hot dogs and hamburgers. My question is because many people don't know about this type of fast food.
Of course I’m sure this business will exists in any part of the world or country.Fast food business is really a very profitable and easy to start business in any where
What you mean is that there are hamburger and hot dog stands, if your answer is positive, what do they add to the preparation of them?

Fast food is a good business if your business is located in a crowded area and you are very good in what you do, you will makes a lot of profits as people can easily buy and eat snacks while they work than the normal food which you will have to stop work.
Location is very important in this type of business because this will also be the main determinant of how your business will succeed, but between an industrial area and a crowded area which one is the best for this type of business ?

Yes, I suppose they sell fast food all over the world, I am referring to the sale of hot dogs and hamburgers. My question is because many people don't know about this type of fast food.

What you mean is that there are hamburger and hot dog stands, if your answer is positive, what do they add to the preparation of them?
Yes, we have got hot dogs and hamburgers in my country but it is usually sold in big restaurants because it is believed that such good is for the rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds