Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you describe, online sales have many benefits, both for consumers and for the owner, it makes their life easier. I hope they increase in your country and you can enjoy their benefits.

Yes, those positions that you wish there were more of, are the ones that are most enjoyed in my country. There is a lot of competition here, and in one of those stalls that sells delicious food, another one appears that is even more delicious. They have good taste to prepare them and that is why they are constantly increasing their customers and competition.
It's getting better than before, online sales is gradually improving, as it's demand keep rising so very soon I'm sure everyone will adapt to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
As you describe, online sales have many benefits, both for consumers and for the owner, it makes their life easier. I hope they increase in your country and you can enjoy their benefits.

Yes, those positions that you wish there were more of, are the ones that are most enjoyed in my country. There is a lot of competition here, and in one of those stalls that sells delicious food, another one appears that is even more delicious. They have good taste to prepare them and that is why they are constantly increasing their customers and competition.
So what kinda foods you got over there in those stalls...
Would love to hear more about it.
I was in Mexico with my friends and they had this awesome 🌭 stand. Here’s what they’d put on it: Ketchup, mustard, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and sauerkraut. WOW what a combo. We’d get one every night after drinking 🍺 @ the hotel. Beer munchies

Fast food places all over the U.S. 🇺🇸 wherever you turn.
And constantly competing with each other. Right now the big thing around here is the chicken sandwich with pickles 🙄
🤢 (yuck) I’ll pass. To be honest, I wish they had more food stands around.. like hotdog stands, street tacos, etc.
Same here most eateries in the city and suburbs are fast food outlets. Even in the rural areas there are fast food outlets already. However there are independent eateries that give fast food outlets a strong competition because of the native dishes and delicacies that fast food does not have.

It's getting better than before, online sales is gradually improving, as it's demand keep rising so very soon I'm sure everyone will adapt to it.
Here in my country it is adapted, everyone who wants to eat from the comfort of his home, orders online or by phone. This has been a long time ago but nowadays it has increased.
So what kinda foods you got over there in those stalls...
Would love to hear more about it.
I was in Mexico with my friends and they had this awesome 🌭 stand. Here’s what they’d put on it: Ketchup, mustard, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and sauerkraut. WOW what a combo. We’d get one every night after drinking 🍺 @ the hotel. Beer munchies
Including all the additives you mentioned, it also includes mandatory sausage. These hot dogs are according to the customer's taste. There are also hamburgers of different prices and additives, the most common are of two types of meat or three (smoked chop, hamburger meat and chicken) with different sauces.

Although, in my country, it is getting adapted too, survey even reveals that during a public holiday home delivery for food shoots up which shows that it is already gaining ground.

If it continues the rising, I'll advise you to stay indoors and continue working online just ad you suggested. Health is life, nothing comes before it. I know your country is in South America, with Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Ecuador, Uruguay etc.
Sales of food stuff or fast food is a very good business because people must eat everyday and because of that they will come purchase your food products.

That's it, no matter the health implications of the junk foods, that develops cholesterol, through fatty foods. Some people still undermine it, and eat what pleases to them. it results in health crisis at some stage in life.
This is one challenge that most people are going through because they have discovered that they can't do without eating what places them no matter the health challenges that may accompany that food so I think the best way for this people to be able to overcome these challenges is by going healthy no matter the sacrifice that they will have to do to achieve it.

This is one challenge that most people are going through because they have discovered that they can't do without eating what places them no matter the health challenges that may accompany that food so I think the best way for this people to be able to overcome these challenges is by going healthy no matter the sacrifice that they will have to do to achieve it.
That will be regulating the kind of food substances we accumulate in the body system. Eating good nutritious foods nourishes the body to look very much healthy.

That will be regulating the kind of food substances we accumulate in the body system. Eating good nutritious foods nourishes the body to look very much healthy.
Fruits are very essential in our diet as they contain anti cancerous substance and also helps in building healthy body. People need to also see the role of water in the body

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Yes! they do exist in my country there is this local name we used to call such quick fast food outlet 'sacramanto'. in my country they usually prepare cooked rice and beans with bread and fried egg to go with it.The fast food is not just for light food like burger,as those rushing for their daily activities usually patronise these outlets,and they would need something a little bit solid reason for the cooked beans,because it can carry them for a longer period.

Fast food business means differently for different people from different countries and jurisdictions I think. The local delicacies of these different countries makes it that way I think

Yes! they do exist in my country there is this local name we used to call such quick fast food outlet 'sacramanto'. in my country they usually prepare cooked rice and beans with bread and fried egg to go with it.The fast food is not just for light food like burger,as those rushing for their daily activities usually patronise these outlets,and they would need something a little bit solid reason for the cooked beans,because it can carry them for a longer period.
You are absolutely right, that is why I was wondering if there was such fast food and if there were similar, these stalls can sell as you explain, something that they can take to more solid. As time goes by, they are adding variety in the stalls to help the consumer.
Fast food business means differently for different people from different countries and jurisdictions I think. The local delicacies of these different countries makes it that way I think
Yes, I suppose it varies according to the customs in the countries. How is the sale of fast food in your country? do they have similarities with mine? I love to learn from other countries!

It might actually be difficult for you to engage in this type of business if you are traveling to a strange land or another country ,since you will not be able to prepare the type of food they will be interested on.

It might actually be difficult for you to engage in this type of business if you are traveling to a strange land or another country ,since you will not be able to prepare the type of food they will be interested on.
In some countries it is difficult to sell food from other countries, but this is not the case for all of them. In my country we eat a lot of Arab, Chinese, Colombian and other food. If you have good seasoning and attractive dishes, you will be able to do business for sure.

You are absolutely right, that is why I was wondering if there was such fast food and if there were similar, these stalls can sell as you explain, something that they can take to more solid. As time goes by, they are adding variety in the stalls to help the consumer.

Yes, I suppose it varies according to the customs in the countries. How is the sale of fast food in your country? do they have similarities with mine? I love to learn from other countries!
Yes,the demand of a particular type of meal will make the fast food owners to pay more attention and focus on the prefrence of the cunsumers.most morning menue,they do have curd and beans combine or curd and beans or noodles ith bread or curd.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Yeah same here in my country they are lots of them working right now they sell easy and appetizing snacks with it .They are surely profitable businesses to do as they depends on how satisfying it is to the customers.

Yeah same here in my country they are lots of them working right now they sell easy and appetizing snacks with it .They are surely profitable businesses to do as they depends on how satisfying it is to the customers.
The fast food business has become the standard not only in snacks but also for meals. In some offices it is common for employees to order fast food for delivery for their lunch. It is convenient, they say. But come to think of it, the cost of fast food is exorbitant especially with the delivery cost.

The fast food business is forever profitable as far as you are able to present preferred foods with great tastes and hygienic. Food is something one cannot do without, it is always good to add drinks of various varieties. YOu can ensure the take-away style, eat-in style and delivery as well.
Thank you for this wonderful submission of yours and I completely agree with you that the fast-food business would forever be profitable as it's not everyone that prefers to eat at home as most people are always very busy to cook and so they will only be patronizing the fast food business.

Same here most eateries in the city and suburbs are fast food outlets. Even in the rural areas there are fast food outlets already. However there are independent eateries that give fast food outlets a strong competition because of the native dishes and delicacies that fast food does not have.
Yes like you said , most eateries in the city and suburbs are called fast food outlet, and we have independent eateries and fast food all around which sells fast food and also do home delivery.

Yes,the demand of a particular type of meal will make the fast food owners to pay more attention and focus on the prefrence of the cunsumers.most morning menue,they do have curd and beans combine or curd and beans or noodles ith bread or curd.
What you describe is of utmost importance "the demand for a particular type of food" because depending on that and meeting that demand, the business has a high chance of success. From what you describe, the food in your country must be delicious!
As you describe, customer satisfaction is what will keep the business very active. When the snacks are exquisite, customers will always come back for more, plus they will recommend the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds