Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in my Country, Nigeria. Fast food business is one of the most lucrative business in town right now. Presently, the pandemic doesn't affect it and those that are into it are making good profits

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah exactly restaurant's and eatery have started fully and they are lots of people who are already working and they are lots and new fast food joint in my country presently . The pandemics have subsides here.
The pandemic isn't worrying us again, the problem we are facing again is inflation high rate of food stuffs, which you can't afford when you're earning low.

You're right, everything nowadays is done in the internet. Since the covid19 restrictions exist in some countries. The best thing to do and buy some items is by ordering and having it delivered.
Ordering of items and needs are the real thing and deal now because of the covid-19 pandemic era as you have rightly said. That's the new normal now

Fast food sales and delivery is very lucrative business in my country because in my country people are easily freaked with things that are trending especially online fast food delivery.

Yes, we have got hot dogs and hamburgers in my country but it is usually sold in big restaurants because it is believed that such good is for the rich.
Now I understand, and maybe it is the same in other countries. There are very few places in my country where they sell them in restaurants, usually you get them in the streets. Since economically it is more affordable for the general population.

That's all, when you want to start a business, you need the capital, the strategic point, a good marketing and the desire. In the case of the restaurant, you have to hire qualified personnel, and keep going until you reach the desired results.
Yes. The desire to make Whatever business it is you want to materialize is what you truly need . Have that, and you're on your way to making that dream business come true

Yes. The desire to make Whatever business it is you want to materialize is what you truly need . Have that, and you're on your way to making that dream business come true
Of course, I have so much on my mind that I must focus on one of the most lucrative businesses. As you describe it is what I want the most. For now I must wait for the right time and the right capital to take the next step.

Now I understand, and maybe it is the same in other countries. There are very few places in my country where they sell them in restaurants, usually you get them in the streets. Since economically it is more affordable for the general population.
Then that's an economy divide right there, what looks expensive is common in your country which shows that there are different types of economy.

It is a lucrative business ,this is one of the business I was so passionate to start, with a good location people can actually make a lot of money with this business since people eat all the time especially when they are on duty or work.

Fast food business is a very lucrative business and there are a lot of people making a whole lot of money from it. You just need money and a good location to start.

Fast food business is lucrative and beneficial and sometimes when you sell it online you yield more profit faster here in my country delivery is don by a dispatch rider

This is actually one business venture that does have a a lot of demand in my area. A lot of the population consume fast foods and it one that brings profits.

Okay. How does the sale of fast food operate in your country??

Fast food business is one of the most popular businesses in my country. However, the sale actually depends on the quality and price of your product. There are many people who are earnings thousands of dollars and this is because their food quality is good and they sell hygienic products.

The amount of money people spend on preparing food and buying food is huge in my country. Fast food is one of the most lucrative business in my country has most people don't know or have time to prepare for themselves.

Then that's an economy divide right there, what looks expensive is common in your country which shows that there are different types of economy.
Totally different, when they referred to the restaurants at the beginning, I posted the pictures in the thread, so they would understand. In the end the difference is in the fast food places, which in many countries they sell them in restaurants. Thanks for giving me clarity @Funky
It is a lucrative business ,this is one of the business I was so passionate to start, with a good location people can actually make a lot of money with this business since people eat all the time especially when they are on duty or work.
@Deucalion , if you want to start with this lucrative business, I encourage you to do so, you must start by having a good location and of course the capital. Then with the necessary hygienic measures you can set yourself up to generate a lot of profit.

Here in my Country, Nigeria. Fast food business is one of the most lucrative business in town right now. Presently, the pandemic doesn't affect it and those that are into it are making good profits
Same here. It is surprising to know that fast food outlets are once again earning good in their business with the help of the delivery system. Customers would call or via the website to order and the food will be delivered. The lazy people are in jubilation of this mode of transaction.

Location is very important in this type of business because this will also be the main determinant of how your business will succeed, but between an industrial area and a crowded area which one is the best for this type of business ?
It depends on the types of industries situated in such location. Some industrial areas are not good for restaurants business due to air and environmental pollution caused by the activities of industries.

The amount of money people spend on preparing food and buying food is huge in my country. Fast food is one of the most lucrative business in my country has most people don't know or have time to prepare for themselves.
It's definitely a great business, because wherever you go you'll see a fast food stand. I believe that with the necessary capital and a good location, you can go very far with a similar business.

Totally different, when they referred to the restaurants at the beginning, I posted the pictures in the thread, so they would understand. In the end the difference is in the fast food places, which in many countries they sell them in restaurants. Thanks for giving me clarity @Funky

@Deucalion , if you want to start with this lucrative business, I encourage you to do so, you must start by having a good location and of course the capital. Then with the necessary hygienic measures you can set yourself up to generate a lot of profit.
Do you like fast food, is it something you take regularly because I do not always take fast food, I prefer home made food, it's become like a part of me.

Yes, in my country, fast food stands are almost all located near companies and in some specific streets. When people are on the street and don't have time to go home to eat, they go to these places.
People like that or lemme say the owner's of the fast food are smarter than each other , situating your restauarant beside a company of in of in school environments is the best way to invrease your sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds