Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good business idea to start. Every body have to eat and it is a must. All that matters is starting it at the right place. If you start it at a good side you will surely make a good amount of money with it

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.
Sale of fast food is also a very good business because one must eat everyday and because of that you will be patronized if you have good verity's and delicious delicacies

It depends on the types of industries situated in such location. Some industrial areas are not good for restaurants business due to air and environmental pollution caused by the activities of industries.
And industrial location am talking about is a location that is full with a raw material, do you think this type of industrial location is more preferable to start up a business than a crowdy location ? Because when there is raw materials a company is likely to function better.

Fast food business is one of the most popular businesses in my country. However, the sale actually depends on the quality and price of your product. There are many people who are earnings thousands of dollars and this is because their food quality is good and they sell hygienic products.
Those who own big fast food restaurant, grocery store will surely earn better. They earn just as you said ' thousands of dollars based on the good food they're dishing to customers, that is rich.

Do you like fast food, is it something you take regularly because I do not always take fast food, I prefer home made food, it's become like a part of me.
Not on a regular basis, I used to enjoy fast food every 15 days, nowadays I do it occasionally. But the truth is that I love it! Nowadays I see it more as a very lucrative business.
People like that or lemme say the owner's of the fast food are smarter than each other , situating your restauarant beside a company of in of in school environments is the best way to invrease your sales.
It is true, they are strategic points for such business. This is motivated by those who don't have time to bring some food, or simply don't have the means to do it, and solve with fast food from college or work.
Sale of fast food is also a very good business because one must eat everyday and because of that you will be patronized if you have good verity's and delicious delicacies
Therefore, one of the most important things in a fast food stall is the quality, service and hygiene it offers. However, it is very possible to go bankrupt, even if you have a good point and capital, if you lack these three key points.

This will happen if the current pandemic contamination goes down, otherwise the restriction will continue. It will be at the right time to continue with the routine, for now I enjoy being online.
This is one good thing about having something you can still fit yourself in online that can still make you money while the pandemic situation might be trying to slow your offline intentions

This is one good thing about having something you can still fit yourself in online that can still make you money while the pandemic situation might be trying to slow your offline intentions
In fact, I have been able to stay active online, learn and generate profits. Although it seems that by October-November everything will probably be back to normal and I will be able to move forward with my projects and my offline employment.

Fast food business is a very lucrative business but you need to invest enough amount of money because the business requires a very good capital for it to be successful.

Fast food business is a very lucrative business but you need to invest enough amount of money because the business requires a very good capital for it to be successful.
Yes, you must have the financial availability for the venture, but with a good development of this, the investment will be recovered quickly. Besides the capital, it is essential to have the strategic site.

You can not quite deny that a majority of the population consume fast foods so if you open a store or a restaurant in a good location you will make profits.

Fast food business means differently for different people from different countries and jurisdictions I think. The local delicacies of these different countries makes it that way I think
You're right bro. It certainly mean a lot different from country to country, but still has the same or at least very lose similar mode of operation

You can not quite deny that a majority of the population consume fast foods so if you open a store or a restaurant in a good location you will make profits.

The majority of the population consumes but the only people who do not consume fast foods are those people who take care of their health. However, people who take care of their health are in a very small quantity, so it would not affect the fast food business. Most of the people in my city are crazy about fast food.

Sale of food is a good I idea of a business
u can sale food or food stuff and and faint allot of profit from it

In some countries it is difficult to sell food from other countries, but this is not the case for all of them. In my country we eat a lot of Arab, Chinese, Colombian and other food. If you have good seasoning and attractive dishes, you will be able to do business for sure.
A country who do not accept selling of food of other countries is rare, the only country that can ban selling of other countries food is North Korea, it will be difficult for me to do business in your location since I do not know how to cook most of your dishes.

Yeah sales of fast food aren't common in some other countries I still don't know why cause personally I would prefer them to making food on my own .I see no reason why fast food aren't common in my area.

And industrial location am talking about is a location that is full with a raw material, do you think this type of industrial location is more preferable to start up a business than a crowdy location ? Because when there is raw materials a company is likely to function better.
It is not the raw material that will sell your products and it is not every business that are into manufacturing of products, some are just wholesalers. As a wholesaler or retailers, what you need is good crowded location.

In my country the rate at which people patronised fast food make a good business that bring in profit always because if they didn't eat in the morning when going to work they will eat when they came back from work and those in the business make their money.

A country who do not accept selling of food of other countries is rare, the only country that can ban selling of other countries food is North Korea, it will be difficult for me to do business in your location since I do not know how to cook most of your dishes.
Yes, it is very rare, because I think that in the countries in general the food of other countries is promoted. Now in your case if you do not know how to cook, maybe you can hire someone to do it for you, in your business.
Yeah sales of fast food aren't common in some other countries I still don't know why cause personally I would prefer them to making food on my own .I see no reason why fast food aren't common in my area.
Many people prefer fast food to homemade food, in my case I prefer both. If in your country it is difficult to get those places, you should take the idea and start one of these businesses, and you will surely get great rewards.

Fast food businesses are one of the most thriving small businesses in my country. They can be started with a small amount and they are so easy to run. Plus there are so many customers who can patronize you, so it is one of the greatest businesses out there.

This is actually one business venture that does have a a lot of demand in my area. A lot of the population consume fast foods and it one that brings profits.
Yes you are right, a lot of people consume fast food in some commercial areas like student areas , working and business area, most of the people doing have time to cook at home so they go for fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds