Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales of fast food is definitely a very lucrative business. And to get it sold is much easier. You can get yourself a very good location. And in the absence of that, you can cook in your home and deliver them to offices

Advertisement Placeholder
Write your reply...sale of fast food yes selling fast food is more profitable because you may sell it in one time and do another one.

Fast food could be of different types, you could get a make do of home food or junks food or packaged foods like chips, packaged popcorn, which do you prefer and why

Yeah the business exist in my country only that a lot of people are more concerned on eating from home because most of those fast food meal are costly , due to high tax been paid by them
Fast food business is also existing in our country. I have seen fastfood inside our malls. There are also fastfood by the roadside. Actually fast food restaurants or business are all over our place.

Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.
Sale of fast food is a very good business because more people must eat everyday and if your food is good they will keep coming to patronize you.

You can very well benefit from the business of the sale of fast food provided that you are able to set up the business in a very good location.

Yes, it's a common business being operated all over the world, being that food is one of the essentials of living, as food keeps one living and healthy. It's a striving business whether it's small scale or big scale, since people get to eat everyday.

Sales of fast food is a very lucrative business and it's a popular business. It doesn't require much capital to get started and you can start delivering to offices and homes

That business is lucrative anywhere you go friend. As long as you cook good meals, and sell other beverages, people will always come patronize you.
Thank you Lord for letting me know that the business or full selling would always be lucrative everywhere we go I used to think that the food business it is only that lucrative in my country Nigeria.

Sales of fast food is definitely a very lucrative business. And to get it sold is much easier. You can get yourself a very good location. And in the absence of that, you can cook in your home and deliver them to offices
The one you describe is one of the options that fast food vending has, if you don't have a good location, it can be solved from home and delivered on demand. You always find a way out when you set out to achieve your goals!!!
Yes, it's a common business being operated all over the world, being that food is one of the essentials of living, as food keeps one living and healthy. It's a striving business whether it's small scale or big scale, since people get to eat everyday.
As you describe on a small or large scale, there is always the opportunity to move up in the business, for that the most important thing is a good financial management, a good seasoning and a lot of desire to move forward.

Thank you Lord for letting me know that the business or full selling would always be lucrative everywhere we go I used to think that the food business it is only that lucrative in my country Nigeria.
Lol, do you think you're the only one that enjoys sweet meals? Others living in various countries do enjoy delicious meals, cos that's part of enjoyment of being alive.

Lol, do you think you're the only one that enjoys sweet meals? Others living in various countries do enjoy delicious meals, cos that's part of enjoyment of being alive.
Well, what I was thinking before was that most people in other countries will prepare to be eating at home because they asked several delicacies that they can prepare at home instead of eating out but some of us in Nigeria actually prefer eating out than eating in the house.

Well, what I was thinking before was that most people in other countries will prepare to be eating at home because they asked several delicacies that they can prepare at home instead of eating out but some of us in Nigeria actually prefer eating out than eating in the house.
You know not everyone has such kind of time to cook all the time. Their are some bachelors who doesn't cook due to lack of time, you see them eating from restaurants.

They are also very popular in my country and yet very profitable. It's almost like you can't walk down a whole street without having to meet one by the way. And it's hard to see one without customers

You know not everyone has such kind of time to cook all the time. Their are some bachelors who doesn't cook due to lack of time, you see them eating from restaurants.
It is true, not to say that most of them don't cook, some because they don't like it and others because they don't have time. In both cases they end up eating in fast food places which benefits the business, because of the high demand!
They are also very popular in my country and yet very profitable. It's almost like you can't walk down a whole street without having to meet one by the way. And it's hard to see one without customers

If these sites are difficult to see without customers, at least if it's not sales time. For example in the morning in my country you can find some of these places, with very few or no customers, but after lunch until late at night there are always some.

For someone like me there are days that I would not even want to eat at home but I will just go out to eat simply because I am feeling lazy to cook at home or I have become tired of my cooking so I would love to taste someone else's food.

There are quite a couple of fast food vendors in my locality and they sell a wide variety of fast food come from what I have seen they are profitable to.

For someone like me there are days that I would not even want to eat at home but I will just go out to eat simply because I am feeling lazy to cook at home or I have become tired of my cooking so I would love to taste someone else's food.
That's normal for men, I do take myself out to eat in local restaurants too. That's part of bachelor's life, we can cook all the time, at times we eat outside to have taste of other meals.

That's normal for men, I do take myself out to eat in local restaurants too. That's part of bachelor's life, we can cook all the time, at times we eat outside to have taste of other meals.
This is the reason why I said that the restaurant business will always try and make a lot of profit as people are always fond of eating out at times instead of always eating at home all the time.

Fast food is one of the trending business,do we all notice something that no matter how poor the economic of a contry is people will still eat,so fast food business is really working here in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds