Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, getting into this business is not just about profiting financially. You must provide a good service with excellent attention, maintain impeccable hygiene and must have a good seasoning in the food to offer.
True, good hygiene is a must for everyone who plans on going into the food business or is already into it. I have heard stories about restaurants and food stands which has been closed down mainly because of lack of good hygiene.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, getting into this business is not just about profiting financially. You must provide a good service with excellent attention, maintain impeccable hygiene and must have a good seasoning in the food to offer.
Most of fast food doesn't took attention about hygiene because they focus on reduce the cost and then delicious meals doesn't mean healthy meals because they can add ingredients to the person how eat to hide bad taste of foods.

You're absolutely right because all this features in mentioned once they're in place the market will come and your services will sell for itself and the money we keep coming.

Yes, at times we feel so weak to enter into the chicken and start preparing stuffs especially when the body is stressed up after much work offline and online.
The reasons why I took go to eat outside sometimes is the fact that I do want to text another food aside my food so even if they made me food at home I will still go out to eat.

The reasons why I took go to eat outside sometimes is the fact that I do want to text another food aside my food so even if they made me food at home I will still go out to eat.
Laughs, you remind me my previous lifestyle before I turned bachelor to live on my own. When food is cooked in the house, I might not feelin the mode eating it, I'll simply go out to refresh myself with some meals.

True, good hygiene is a must for everyone who plans on going into the food business or is already into it. I have heard stories about restaurants and food stands which has been closed down mainly because of lack of good hygiene.
That is correct and this happens in many, if not all, countries. In my country, health agents pass by from time to time and make health evaluations. When the premises do not comply with the minimum hygienic measures, they close them permanently or temporarily, as the case may be.
Most of fast food doesn't took attention about hygiene because they focus on reduce the cost and then delicious meals doesn't mean healthy meals because they can add ingredients to the person how eat to hide bad taste of foods.
This is correct, although the Ministry of Health must function in the countries in order to carry out periodic evaluations in these sites, and thus take care of the health of the population. Although there will always be hidden sites without being evaluated, and for that reason caution should be taken when entering and leaving harmed.
You're absolutely right because all this features in mentioned once they're in place the market will come and your services will sell for itself and the money we keep coming.
For this to be feasible, you must offer a very good service in general, both in attention and hygiene, customers will arrive safely and the business will continue to grow.

This is also a very good and lucrative business but not everyone invest in such business because they see it as very stressful but there is a lot of money you can make the sply daily income.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food is a lucrative business and requires your time and energy. People engage in fast food business in order to serve people who couldn't cook food to eat due to one reason or the other.

This is also a very good and lucrative business but not everyone invest in such business because they see it as very stressful but there is a lot of money you can make the sply daily income.
All the jobs are stressful though but I see sale of fast food can be made enjoyable because everyone likes food and if there are more customers coming to your shop , it's financially good for the owner.

That is correct and this happens in many, if not all, countries. In my country, health agents pass by from time to time and make health evaluations. When the premises do not comply with the minimum hygienic measures, they close them permanently or temporarily, as the case may be.

This is correct, although the Ministry of Health must function in the countries in order to carry out periodic evaluations in these sites, and thus take care of the health of the population. Although there will always be hidden sites without being evaluated, and for that reason caution should be taken when entering and leaving harmed.

For this to be feasible, you must offer a very good service in general, both in attention and hygiene, customers will arrive safely and the business will continue to grow.
In my country I don't think these health inspectors are doing their jobs. There are so many local restaurants that cook food in places not really good for humans, I have seen some sell food close to gutters, some close to very dirty environment and Notting is being done about it.

Fast food is profitable in my locality too and only few people's does it , I know of a woman who sells by 7am and everything finishes before 10am and she said it very profitable and quick selling

Normally there are some food that are stressful when you are preparing it but its really enjoying with the feelings of aroma and you will ever get customers that will patronise you.
All the jobs are stressful though but I see sale of fast food can be made enjoyable because everyone likes food and if there are more customers coming to your shop , it's financially good for the owner.

Normally there are some food that are stressful when you are preparing it but its really enjoying with the feelings of aroma and you will ever get customers that will patronise you.
Yeah , I personally like the aroma of fast food , though it may cause eye irritation due to some ingredients like onion. We wil get used to it and finally what matters is the quality , taste of the food and the profit that we earn from our service.

Laughs, you remind me my previous lifestyle before I turned bachelor to live on my own. When food is cooked in the house, I might not feelin the mode eating it, I'll simply go out to refresh myself with some meals.
I think we both have this in common as I am not that kind of person that loves eating at home all the time because I know that sometimes males that are cooked at home do not interest me as much as meals that are cook outside like in a posh restaurant or eatery.

I think we both have this in common as I am not that kind of person that loves eating at home all the time because I know that sometimes males that are cooked at home do not interest me as much as meals that are cook outside like in a posh restaurant or eatery.
The reason I don't cook much on my own is simply about my busy schedule. I am always busy working offline to seek for my daily bread. After work I feel tired, cooking wouldn't be on my plans at that time. So going outside to eat will simply be my option.

Fast food is a lucrative business and requires your time and energy. People engage in fast food business in order to serve people who couldn't cook food to eat due to one reason or the other.
Of course, people who want to start in the fast food business need to have time, since many people go to these places in the early hours of the morning and late at night. The schedule is chosen by the seller and also the type of food to offer.
In my country I don't think these health inspectors are doing their jobs. There are so many local restaurants that cook food in places not really good for humans, I have seen some sell food close to gutters, some close to very dirty environment and Notting is being done about it.
It is unfortunate that those in charge of sanitary safety do not function as they should. There must be a limit for the vendors, because sanitation is extremely necessary to protect the health of the diners.

This type of business can only be profitable when you have a lot of people to be on your side because as I understand it, it may not actually be easy to run this business alone.it is stressful.

Fast food joints is also one popular site you can find in my country too for so many reasons. People go out to work and must take a break to eat lunch sometime and they simply had to go to the nearest fast food joint they can find

If you can get a nice location and a type of food that is on high demand then you can make it big selling fast food, there are some people in my country that do sell noodles and they are making decent amount of money from it.

If you can get a nice location and a type of food that is on high demand then you can make it big selling fast food, there are some people in my country that do sell noodles and they are making decent amount of money from it.
Sale of fast food is a very good business and because people must eat everyday the demand is high but the location matters a lot you must have good location incognito such business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds