Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, people who want to start in the fast food business need to have time, since many people go to these places in the early hours of the morning and late at night. The schedule is chosen by the seller and also the type of food to offer.

It is unfortunate that those in charge of sanitary safety do not function as they should. There must be a limit for the vendors, because sanitation is extremely necessary to protect the health of the diners.
Most times you only see them doing their jobs maybe during the last Saturdays which is a national sanitation day in my country.and the way the go about it is by breaking down these setups, it's just inhumane to me, there are betters ways to go about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Individual must eat no matter what. There's no way one can not make money from this business unless of course your food is thrash. Simple as that

The reason I don't cook much on my own is simply about my busy schedule. I am always busy working offline to seek for my daily bread. After work I feel tired, cooking wouldn't be on my plans at that time. So going outside to eat will simply be my option.
Well I am also busy but I don't think that I am as busy as you are when it comes to job but despite the fact that I am not that busy I don't like cooking that much so that is why sometimes I will just go out and purchase the meals that I want to eat.

Alot of countries are experiencing this type of business, These type of business are low
investment and the returns are rewarding. Most of them have contact and some are on WhatsApp for orders to be placed.

Well I am also busy but I don't think that I am as busy as you are when it comes to job but despite the fact that I am not that busy I don't like cooking that much so that is why sometimes I will just go out and purchase the meals that I want to eat.
I am simply busy most of the time due to my offline engagement trying to survive on Earth. After spending so much time offline it wouldn't be easy for me to cook at that time, the best is moving out to eat.

This type of business can only be profitable when you have a lot of people to be on your side because as I understand it, it may not actually be easy to run this business alone.it is stressful.
According to the demand that is expected to be high, you must have the necessary people to serve customers, you can not have only one person because as you describe it is stressful.
If you can get a nice location and a type of food that is on high demand then you can make it big selling fast food, there are some people in my country that do sell noodles and they are making decent amount of money from it.
It is a super important point @Oliver4smile, the type of food to offer must be in demand, for this it must be an attractive food and that customers like, as the case you explain the noodles.
Most times you only see them doing their jobs maybe during the last Saturdays which is a national sanitation day in my country.and the way the go about it is by breaking down these setups, it's just inhumane to me, there are betters ways to go about it
In the case of your country, they must do it in the least expected moments, so the sellers will not be prepared for the visit of the agents and they will be able to confirm the real state of the food sale and its environment. This is how it is done in my country, they show up unannounced.

Food and water is one of the commodity that a lot of people or in fact everyone consumes on daily basis which makes it an essential commodity that cannot be eliminated and so once you can get into food selling business, you are going to make a money from it always.
Your comment is accurate, water and food are essential to keep us healthy and alive. I even think that both are excellent businesses, in my area there are also water businesses and the demand is daily as well as the sale of food.

Individual must eat no matter what. There's no way one can not make money from this business unless of course your food is thrash. Simple as that
In our culture it is still common to bring your own lunch. That is the standard for lowly laborers who cannot afford to buy fast food for lunch. They prefer to eat the cold lunch that they brought. Anyway, most offices now have the microwave oven so they can heat the food to make it more appetizing.

The offer of cheap food is extremely rewarding most particularly well whatever it is really as a decent test and the sweet yet above all not over pointlessly exorbitant I have seen individuals, affluent individuals that turn specific sorts of suppers or dishes down because of being superfluously expensive.

In our culture it is still common to bring your own lunch. That is the standard for lowly laborers who cannot afford to buy fast food for lunch. They prefer to eat the cold lunch that they brought. Anyway, most offices now have the microwave oven so they can heat the food to make it more app

In our culture it is still common to bring your own lunch. That is the standard for lowly laborers who cannot afford to buy fast food for lunch. They prefer to eat the cold lunch that they brought. Anyway, most offices now have the microwave oven so they can heat the food to make it more appetizing.
That's your culture tho... If I make my food better and presentable, bet you wouldn't want to bring lunch from home anymore... And which office would provide you with microwave in Nigeria 😂

Let's just say location is a factor

That's your culture tho... If I make my food better and presentable, bet you wouldn't want to bring lunch from home anymore... And which office would provide you with microwave in Nigeria 😂

Let's just say location is a factor
I know where you are coming from. But you did not get the point that people who earns a little salary would scrimp on food. They would cook more for dinner and the leftover will be for his lunch on the next day. It is not really about the taste or presentation of the food but the issue is affordability.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food is the easiest business one can venture into with little capital and make good profit, people cannot do with buying something to eat but the location is very important

From where I come from, the fast food here are mostly of our locally.ade types like the Amala, eba, ewedu, fufu and a host of them that you'll take and know that you've eaten something into your stomach

Ofcourse, they are very lucrative and common business in my country. We all that food is one currently f the essential needs of a man and so must be made available at all time and anywhere. The business runs limitlessly as the demand will keep rising or in sync.

I am simply busy most of the time due to my offline engagement trying to survive on Earth. After spending so much time offline it wouldn't be easy for me to cook at that time, the best is moving out to eat.
It's really a good convenient way for you to hit because you will be quite busy after you have done so many stressful work at your workplace as for me I just feel like eating out whenever I eat out not because I am tired or anything.

The offer of cheap food is extremely rewarding most particularly well whatever it is really as a decent test and the sweet yet above all not over pointlessly exorbitant I have seen individuals, affluent individuals that turn specific sorts of suppers or dishes down because of being superfluously expensive.
Your point is very important, they must be affordable meals along with all the benefits offered. With that in mind, it's a great business.
Fast food is the easiest business one can venture into with little capital and make good profit, people cannot do with buying something to eat but the location is very important
As you describe it is an easy business, you don't need a lot of capital to get started and the location must be accessible to passersby, but more important is the quality of service and customer care.
Ofcourse, they are very lucrative and common business in my country. We all that food is one currently f the essential needs of a man and so must be made available at all time and anywhere. The business runs limitlessly as the demand will keep rising or in sync.
A great truth, you must always be available at all hours, in my country there are restaurants that operate 24 hours a day. At any time there will be customers, when the business is good.

You might just need a small shop or even a kiosk metal in order to start a simple fast food shop and the most important thing overall is setting it up in a good location.

You might just need a small shop or even a kiosk metal in order to start a simple fast food shop and the most important thing overall is setting it up in a good location.
Exactly, I have seen food premises with this type of construction, as you say the location is fundamental, but I insist on hygiene and the quality of the food prepared, if the food is not good, it will have no future in the sale of fast food.

It's really a good convenient way for you to hit because you will be quite busy after you have done so many stressful work at your workplace as for me I just feel like eating out whenever I eat out not because I am tired or anything.
I understand your choice. At times you simply decide to have a different taste of meal other than the one you prepared. It happens to me though, I prefer the one cooked by another, it gives me a different taste especially when it is cooked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds