Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fast food business needs a good crowded location to record high volume of sales on a daily basis or else the business will struggle to survive.
There is also the possibility of selling meals on demand from home, I know a lady who does it and she is doing very well, customers call her, ask for the menu and make the request. The lady is very comfortable, she has been offered premises but she doesn't want to, because this way she does well!

Advertisement Placeholder
The sale of fast food is also very popular in my country and it is also something that it is in demand in my area so any investment in it will be very good.

Selling of fast food will continue to be profitable because if the nature of people work they want everything that will be cook within a short time.

Fast food is pretty much everywhere, and it makes the companies that make it, billions a year. If you're looking at fast food joints like McDonalds, Burger king, etc, you'll see they make a lot of money, but don't pay their employees all that much. If you can run many franchises, you could make a lot of money. Running one franchise would do you pretty well too.

The sale of fast food is also very popular in my country and it is also something that it is in demand in my area so any investment in it will be very good.
The demand for the sale of fast food is such that many people, despite not having enough income or capital, look for a way to set something aside, to treat themselves.
Fast food is pretty much everywhere, and it makes the companies that make it, billions a year. If you're looking at fast food joints like McDonalds, Burger king, etc, you'll see they make a lot of money, but don't pay their employees all that much. If you can run many franchises, you could make a lot of money. Running one franchise would do you pretty well too.
On one occasion I had a conversation related to franchises, since this is also a very good option to invest, in a short time the investment is recovered and in turn will generate great profits.

The franchise of McDonald's here are expensive but one owner said the fast food is still profitable. That may be due to the high demand that people are used to buying cooked food.

This follows the principle that people silesia to locate fast food whenever they are hungry. That is the more reason why this business seems to be patronizing and lucrative

This follows the principle that people silesia to locate fast food whenever they are hungry. That is the more reason why this business seems to be patronizing and lucrative
It's true, anyone who is running errands, working or studying, as soon as they get hungry and if they don't have food on hand, they will surely go to a fast food place. We all need to satiate the anxiety that produces hunger, it is a very demanded and lucrative business.

Fast food business is a very good business venture especially if you get a very good location. You can start the business and school environment and make a whole lot of money.

Its a lucrative one, females get involve into it than male. But I've seen plenty men who engage in restaurant or fast food business.
I really do not see any local businesses that is more lucrative than fast food business in my country as a lot of people do not cook at home but they'll prefer to eat out in fast food and restaurants and one thing that everyone should know he that the phones business would always be lucrative as everybody eat.

Fast food business is a very good business venture especially if you get a very good location. You can start the business and school environment and make a whole lot of money.
I think these are key points that you describe, both in the business and school environments are the areas most in demand by consumers. This happens because customers rarely take food to these places, and end up eating fast food.

Sale of fast food exists in my country in fact it is very lucrative, seeing that majority of people spend much time at work and are too tired so just get fast food.

Sale of fast food is very good business and it's entirely dependent on the location where you are setting up the business. I prefer areas like college campuses , office campuses and public places where there are more working people to set up fast food business.

Sale of fast food exists in my country in fact it is very lucrative, seeing that majority of people spend much time at work and are too tired so just get fast food.
It is another good reason why food sales are lucrative, people spend all day working or studying, so they are tired to get to cook, they prefer to buy prepared food.
Sale of fast food is very good business and it's entirely dependent on the location where you are setting up the business. I prefer areas like college campuses , office campuses and public places where there are more working people to set up fast food business.
They are the best places to place a fast food business, it must be a busy place and in its absence must make a good marketing to attract the target audience.

It is another good reason why food sales are lucrative, people spend all day working or studying, so they are tired to get to cook, they prefer to buy prepared food.

They are the best places to place a fast food business, it must be a busy place and in its absence must make a good marketing to attract the target audience.
True, it's a really lucrative business which is what makes it very competitive in its own way but I don't really like eating out, home made good is usually more hygienic

True, it's a really lucrative business which is what makes it very competitive in its own way but I don't really like eating out, home made good is usually more hygienic
You are absolutely right, it is more hygienic at home, however, although we all think the same, due to circumstances or tastes, there is a great majority that goes to fast food places to satisfy their need to eat.

You are absolutely right, it is more hygienic at home, however, although we all think the same, due to circumstances or tastes, there is a great majority that goes to fast food places to satisfy their need to eat.
I do not think that majority of us think the same especially

I really do not see any local businesses that is more lucrative than fast food business in my country as a lot of people do not cook at home but they'll prefer to eat out in fast food and restaurants and one thing that everyone should know he that the phones business would always be lucrative as everybody eat.
That business is lucrative anywhere you go friend. As long as you cook good meals, and sell other beverages, people will always come patronize you.

I do not think that majority of us think the same especially
Well I will speak for myself, if you think we are not the majority, in my case I know that eating at home is more hygienic and healthier. However it is clear that fast food places are very crowded by diners.

The fast food business is forever profitable as far as you are able to present preferred foods with great tastes and hygienic. Food is something one cannot do without, it is always good to add drinks of various varieties. YOu can ensure the take-away style, eat-in style and delivery as well.
I agree with you. Fast food is very profitable. It is one of the common basic needs of man that is food that is satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds