Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fast-food business is a great one. The need to eat food will continue to exist but there is also competition out there. It depends on the standard one wants to set. KFC, ShopRite, and the likes have become the kings of fast food business here in my country and it will require a fortune to build such a reputable brand as them

Advertisement Placeholder
This is certainly a very lucrative business over my country because with a country of over 150 million people that's a very huge number of mouths to feed especially when you have a business that offers food services.
Yes that one of the most popular ventures to start. The demand is so high that even with the competition, you'll still sell your food. It doesn't require much capital to start like other businesses.

Knowing Africa for the first time is just an adventure that if you have the opportunity you can go ahead and explore, There are a lot of Americans that do visit Africa to explore the culture.
I would like to get to know it, its customs, its culture and its food. I have been told that it is very tasty but I have not yet had the opportunity to try it. I imagine that the fast food stands in some cases or in all, are exquisite.

The fast-food business is a great one. The need to eat food will continue to exist but there is also competition out there. It depends on the standard one wants to set. KFC, ShopRite, and the likes have become the kings of fast food business here in my country and it will require a fortune to build such a reputable brand as them
KFC also operates in my country, but they are located in shopping malls. In the topic I make reference to the stalls that are on the street, are these found in your country? If so, what kind of food do they sell?

Selling food is a good way to make so much money, even if you don't have money for fashion, you must have money to eat food. So it will be a good business is your start selling food, it will be better if you start it in a good location. That will be nice

One of the most important thing in this kind of business is having the right location. location plays a very vital role in making fast food business successful.

I would like to get to know it, its customs, its culture and its food. I have been told that it is very tasty but I have not yet had the opportunity to try it. I imagine that the fast food stands in some cases or in all, are exquisite.

KFC also operates in my country, but they are located in shopping malls. In the topic I make reference to the stalls that are on the street, are these found in your country? If so, what kind of food do they sell?
Oh! Mostly, rice of any kind like jollof rice and fried rice, beans, local soups depending on the part of the country, and other foods you can think of. Of course they are not packaged like the popular brands, but they have good taste

Oh! Mostly, rice of any kind like jollof rice and fried rice, beans, local soups depending on the part of the country, and other foods you can think of. Of course they are not packaged like the popular brands, but they have good taste
Excellent, that's what I mean! This type of fast food is usually not packaged, but as you describe they are very tasty. In my country there are also some places where they sell fried rice, but the most popular are hamburgers and hot dogs.
Selling food is a good way to make so much money, even if you don't have money for fashion, you must have money to eat food. So it will be a good business is your start selling food, it will be better if you start it in a good location. That will be nice

It is very true, anything can be missing in the home, but never food. It is important the location as you describe, however when you have a good seasoning for its preparation, it can be promoted and sold in any way, even online sales.

Last edited:
Sale of fast food is also a good form of business because people love good food and they must eat when your food is delicious.

It is not so easy to manage a fast food business. You must take care of your stock and make sure you have updates and fresh stock. You must also manage your food dishes and make sure you prepare and use the igredients in a correct way.

Well since you are already a billionaire with your local currency, then I think you are capable of arranging some trip to Africa, a lot of your friends will be so glad to welcome you to the land of Africa.

In a place whereby there is a lot of traffic and congestion and people do not have time to go home for lunch creating a fast food restaurant will be a very good business for them.

Personally, I really know a lot of people who are actually currently involved in the business of selling food to the public in order to make a living which pays them well.

Well since you are already a billionaire with your local currency, then I think you are capable of arranging some trip to Africa, a lot of your friends will be so glad to welcome you to the land of Africa.
Multimillionaire in local currency, this is very true however it is not enough to buy and not worth anything. With explaining that the government already decreed to remove 6 zeros to the currency, then we are left with $1 equal to 4 bolivars, and with that I only buy 1 kilo of sugar. That is why I am seriously thinking of starting a business like this fast food business or any other business that earns a lot of money.

It is not so easy to manage a fast food business. You must take care of your stock and make sure you have updates and fresh stock. You must also manage your food dishes and make sure you prepare and use the igredients in a correct way.
The only way for a fast food business to earn is to have many customers. For a franchise fast food outlet it can go bankrupt when it fails to reach the sales quota because the overhead is very high.

Fast food business is capable of bringing good return on investment if it is properly managed. You are going to enjoy the business if you set it up in a place where there is a lot of traffic.

There is a woman in my area that has this kind of business and of course, she makes a whole lot of money from it. She's really expanding fast.

Sale of fast food, is a food that Causes and Consequences of Fast Food Sales Growth. With today's hectic lifestyles, time-saving products are increasingly

I think it is very important to hire competent workers who can prepare a delicious meals and snacks. Once people have it in mind that they will always see a delicious food from your outlets, they will always flock you.

Wow that's very interesting to sell food through those medium mentioned i really find it amazing how can someone excel in such away.

Seriously, it's a very good business in my country because of the high number of people who are going to be patronizing the seller especially in a situation where by a lot of people go to work very early in the morning and they can't eat at home.

In my home country there is a mobile app that allows people to sell foods from home (as opposed to restaurant food). The app allows people to register and start selling foods from their kitchen.
This is excellent but in my country if you want to make money from selling fast food then you need to open a shop that will allow people to come and buy.

I think it is very important to hire competent workers who can prepare a delicious meals and snacks. Once people have it in mind that they will always see a delicious food from your outlets, they will always flock you.
You have described something truly important @kayode10 , selling delicious food. If the person in charge does not have a good seasoning for it, it is advisable to hire someone to prepare delicious food, this way customers will not miss and promote the business.

Multimillionaire in local currency, this is very true however it is not enough to buy and not worth anything. With explaining that the government already decreed to remove 6 zeros to the currency, then we are left with $1 equal to 4 bolivars, and with that I only buy 1 kilo of sugar. That is why I am seriously thinking of starting a business like this fast food business or any other business that earns a lot of money.
Wow, you really need to plan so much to fit into the enemy of your nation, as a fast food business owner in a crowded location , I believe you still need someone to assist you in doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds