Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast food business is a very lucrative business in my country people that own such business are making good money from it.

This is certainly a very lucrative business over my country because with a country of over 150 million people that's a very huge number of mouths to feed especially when you have a business that offers food services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fast food business is one business I also love . I hear people make a lot of gains from it. Hygiene , location and tastily prepared meals at the factors that determine the success of this business
So, do you have a chance to start a fast food business? I want to do many things, and this is one of my priorities because even if I dedicate myself to other things, this business will always leave me economic benefits. For this to work, you have to take into account your words "Hygiene, location and exquisite food".

A lot of people who do not have an opportunity to make food for them self always end up buying and eating the fast-food, it can be profitable in a location where the food will be on high demand.

A lot of people who do not have an opportunity to make food for them self always end up buying and eating the fast-food, it can be profitable in a location where the food will be on high demand.
In the case of the sale of fast food, in my country the population goes crazy for it, although at present for multiple factors it has minimized its sales, at least once a week they indulge themselves. That is why I believe that the investment in this business is very profitable, taking into account that it must be located in a good and busy area.

In the case of the sale of fast food, in my country the population goes crazy for it, although at present for multiple factors it has minimized its sales, at least once a week they indulge themselves. That is why I believe that the investment in this business is very profitable, taking into account that it must be located in a good and busy area.
Ok if I want to set up a standard restaurant in your location which will include the fast foods, how much money do you think I'll need in terms of Dollars and in terms of your local currency.

Ok if I want to set up a standard restaurant in your location which will include the fast foods, how much money do you think I'll need in terms of Dollars and in terms of your local currency.
I can't answer your question at this point exactly, but I know that if the fast food stand is like the one I described in the thread, you can start from home on demand, and in this case you would only need a small capital of no more than $100. Now, if you work on the street with the necessary implements, such as the cart or the premises, it should not exceed $500.

I can't answer your question at this point exactly, but I know that if the fast food stand is like the one I described in the thread, you can start from home on demand, and in this case you would only need a small capital of no more than $100. Now, if you work on the street with the necessary implements, such as the cart or the premises, it should not exceed $500.
I cannot walking in the street to be doing any business, I would like to get a shop in a good location then I do it as a restaurant, walking in the street with a cart is going to be stressful for me especially on sunny days.

I cannot walking in the street to be doing any business, I would like to get a shop in a good location then I do it as a restaurant, walking in the street with a cart is going to be stressful for me especially on sunny days.

🤣 🤣 🤣 If you review the topic and see the picture, those carts are not for walking the street from one place to another, they are called carts because you move it from where you keep it, to the specific point where you sell. When the hours go by and you close the sale of the day, you put it back, although there are also stalls or fixed locations, like the one you would like, that you don't move it!

🤣 🤣 🤣 If you review the topic and see the picture, those carts are not for walking the street from one place to another, they are called carts because you move it from where you keep it, to the specific point where you sell. When the hours go by and you close the sale of the day, you put it back, although there are also stalls or fixed locations, like the one you would like, that you don't move it!
Lolz, but don't you think it is possible for me to have it as a business company than for me to organise it in the way you have just stated above ? I would like to run it as a large business organization.

Lolz, but don't you think it is possible for me to have it as a business company than for me to organise it in the way you have just stated above ? I would like to run it as a large business organization.
Of course it is. Each country and entrepreneur has its own guidelines and expectations. You can grow your fast food business as a commercial enterprise. You can rent a place for that purpose complying with all the ordinances and rules of your country. Here they exist as I explained, but also as you wish, the important thing is to undertake and achieve success.

From the description, I would like to have the opportunity to eat it and try it. I think if they would add "shawarma and barbecue" to the menu of fast food stalls in my country, they would keep the clientele of other businesses. I have to try them, I will tell my friends in Nigeria to prepare them and I will learn. Thanks for this information.
Yes,they can teach you if they know how to prepare it. It's almost everywhere in the country. You can also look up some videos online to help you. Adding it to your menu is good because they're tasty.

Yes fast food joint are very lucrative business in my country. This is so because it caters for a wide range of people especially workers who have limited time on their hands to cook at home either before coming to work or after leaving, also fun seekers,those going on dates.

Looking at the way everybody want to patronise fast food this days make it a profitable business that if you are into it you will always make more sells.

Fast food can be a really lucrative business but it can be really demanding if you do not have the Passion for cooking. You will end up burning out.

Of course it is. Each country and entrepreneur has its own guidelines and expectations. You can grow your fast food business as a commercial enterprise. You can rent a place for that purpose complying with all the ordinances and rules of your country. Here they exist as I explained, but also as you wish, the important thing is to undertake and achieve success.
Yes I know but sometimes it is better for you to move from one location to another when you are interested in starting a business especially if there's so much competition in your location. How is businesses in your country ?

Yes I know but sometimes it is better for you to move from one location to another when you are interested in starting a business especially if there's so much competition in your location. How is businesses in your country ?
That's right, competition is plentiful, but the quality and good service of the fast food you offer, can alleviate the stress of competition. In my country everything is still running at half speed in the face of the pandemic.

That's right, competition is plentiful, but the quality and good service of the fast food you offer, can alleviate the stress of competition. In my country everything is still running at half speed in the face of the pandemic.
Wow, I was thinking that your country is in Africa here, but you have made me to understand that it is not in Africa, which continent is your country located,i will like to know more about it.

In a place whereby there is a lot of traffic and congestion and people do not have time to go home for lunch creating a fast food restaurant will be a very good business for them.
This is a very good idea. In places where there is a lot of traffic congestion, people don't have time anymore to go home and will eat their breakfast or lunch, eating or dining inside a fast food restaurants will be a very good thing to do. That is why fast food restaurants are prospering because of traffic.

Yes fast food joint are very lucrative business in my country. This is so because it caters for a wide range of people especially workers who have limited time on their hands to cook at home either before coming to work or after leaving, also fun seekers,those going on dates.
You are right @Mayox25 , for both workers and students, even people who are on errands and take longer than expected, for all of them selling fast food is a solution. And something you have described, is seen a lot in my country, dating many times happens in fast food vending places.
Wow, I was thinking that your country is in Africa here, but you have made me to understand that it is not in Africa, which continent is your country located,i will like to know more about it.
I live in Venezuela in Latin America, many people think I am from Africa, maybe because most of them are from there, but I don't have the pleasure of knowing it although I have many friends who belong to that continent.

You are right @Mayox25 , for both workers and students, even people who are on errands and take longer than expected, for all of them selling fast food is a solution. And something you have described, is seen a lot in my country, dating many times happens in fast food vending places.

I live in Venezuela in Latin America, many people think I am from Africa, maybe because most of them are from there, but I don't have the pleasure of knowing it although I have many friends who belong to that continent.
Knowing Africa for the first time is just an adventure that if you have the opportunity you can go ahead and explore, There are a lot of Americans that do visit Africa to explore the culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds