Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are talking about consistently profitable businesses fast food business will definitely be among them. This is because not everyone would love to cook and not everyone is chance to cook so it is forever profitable to does that venture into

Advertisement Placeholder
The sale of fast food is forever profitable and it would continue to be for a very long time
Even it has been modernized to the extent that you can just give an order through your mobile and the it would be delivered to you
Yes, you are right, today you can get your fast food order with just a phone. As you describe, the sale of food will be forever, since we depend on it to subsist.
I really do believe that the business of fast food is one that is a high demand in my area. I think opening it together with a bacon is going to be a very wise decision no matter what.
I second your comment, bacon gives a particular flavor to fast food, specifically in my country, where it is in high demand. Whatever you order, be it hamburgers or hot dogs, they ask for bacon.
When you are talking about consistently profitable businesses fast food business will definitely be among them. This is because not everyone would love to cook and not everyone is chance to cook so it is forever profitable to does that venture into
It is true, there are also many people who live alone and prefer to eat on the street and pay for it. In the case of workers and students who leave their homes without food, they always go to these fast food stands.

I have read before that other members mention "sharwarma and barbecue" and I would like to know what are the additives that compose it. I would like to try it, and so I can add it to the fast food sales at my location.
Barbecue is grilled fish or meat plus some sauce while sharwarma is a mixture of diced meat,fish,chicken mixed with lettuce, onions and salad cream and then wrapped in a baked flour sausage. It's very tasty.

Barbecue is grilled fish or meat plus some sauce while sharwarma is a mixture of diced meat,fish,chicken mixed with lettuce, onions and salad cream and then wrapped in a baked flour sausage. It's very tasty.
From the description, I would like to have the opportunity to eat it and try it. I think if they would add "shawarma and barbecue" to the menu of fast food stalls in my country, they would keep the clientele of other businesses. I have to try them, I will tell my friends in Nigeria to prepare them and I will learn. Thanks for this information.

They are profitable in my location but the food sells mostly in busy areas , where there are more customers living in that place , they might be in need and purchase your product

Here in Nigeria, there are fast foods outlets. And they are profitable. We have a lot of big outlets here,. KFC, shoprites, bitemore, crunches, captain Cook and lot more. They all taste different and they all have their own customer base.

They are profitable in my location but the food sells mostly in busy areas , where there are more customers living in that place , they might be in need and purchase your product
Yes of course, the point of sale is very important since it must be in busy areas, or else create a good marketing to publicize the fast food stand. Something also of utmost importance is the quality of the food offered.
Here in Nigeria, there are fast foods outlets. And they are profitable. We have a lot of big outlets here,. KFC, shoprites, bitemore, crunches, captain Cook and lot more. They all taste different and they all have their own customer base.
In my country we also have these great businesses, but of those you mention, we only have KFC. In the thread I am referring to other types of fast food, such as hot dogs and hamburgers that are sold on public roads. Do these businesses exist in Nigeria?

Fast food business is a very lucrative business in my country people that own such business are making good money from it.
You are right. Fast food business is indeed a very lucrative business in many countries. In our country we have McDonalds fast food in almost every where. People are really lining up to get their orders. Unlike in other stores, they don not have a lot of customers. I have really observed that fast food business like McDonalds are really doing a great job.

Yes of course, the point of sale is very important since it must be in busy areas, or else create a good marketing to publicize the fast food stand. Something also of utmost importance is the quality of the food offered.

In my country we also have these great businesses, but of those you mention, we only have KFC. In the thread I am referring to other types of fast food, such as hot dogs and hamburgers that are sold on public roads. Do these businesses exist in Nigeria?
Yes, truth is they exist here in Nigeria, some people even have to hawk them around in trucks or vans. I do come across them almost every day. They are majorly found on busy roads.

Of course these foods exist in my country, there's even a lot of controversy about it because many people like these kinds of food when doctors advise home made food is the best.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food also exist in my country as well. The business seems to be that easy because it requires little investment and man power but it still not that easy. The business is a welcome business that can not be stop because we now drive our economy through small and medium scale enterprise. Though I also has direct impact in the business and the rewards is great as early said by the write but investor should plan well and work well.

I was also dreaming of having a chain of fast food restaurants across The Nation when I used to read about them In One financial in paper like that.

Fast food business is a very lucrative business in my country people that own such business are making good money from it.
You are right. Infact the boom in this business can be said to be in every country because people will always want to eat good food whenever they are hungry and they'll always go to the nearest fast food joint and buy them

The sale of fast food is actually a very good business. What is that it is not even one that you will need a lot of employees and also a lot of capital to start with.

Location is the number one thing in this kind of business because if you can get a good location then you will definitely be making a whole lot of sales on daily basis.

Fast food business is one business I also love . I hear people make a lot of gains from it. Hygiene , location and tastily prepared meals at the factors that determine the success of this business

Yes, truth is they exist here in Nigeria, some people even have to hawk them around in trucks or vans. I do come across them almost every day. They are majorly found on busy roads.
I understand, the main thing you describe is that you must have a good location, where the traffic of people is very fluid. This type of business in my country since it began, has multiplied in different sectors in view of its demand, so it must be in sight of the public.
Of course these foods exist in my country, there's even a lot of controversy about it because many people like these kinds of food when doctors advise home made food is the best.
I think we all know that homemade food is better, however, as you describe, many people like fast food. This is what keeps this business going, despite medical recommendations, as it is an outlet for people who can't afford to eat at a certain time at home, and opt for fast food.
Fast food also exist in my country as well. The business seems to be that easy because it requires little investment and man power but it still not that easy. The business is a welcome business that can not be stop because we now drive our economy through small and medium scale enterprise. Though I also has direct impact in the business and the rewards is great as early said by the write but investor should plan well and work well.
As you describe, this is one of the things that catches my attention, "it requires little investment and labor", so when starting this type of business, you must comply with key points that are healthiness, a good location and excellent seasoning.

Selling of fast food is one of the businesses that bring profit now a days because everybody patronize such food in one way or the other.

Selling of fast food is one of the businesses that bring profit now a days because everybody patronize such food in one way or the other.
When there is good attention, the service offered is impeccable, hygiene measures are present, there will always be a patronage of the site, thanks to grateful customers. This is a business that will benefit anyone who makes the decision to start!

It just shows how ironic the world may seem, you work hard to make money to the extent of not having time for yourself then you eat fast food, maybe get a food poisoning then spend your hard earned money on health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds