Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in the case of Nigeria, it also happens in my country. Many go out with nothing to eat during the day and fast food is a way out for them, as they cannot spend the day, on the street, working or studying, without food.
If you are government and private companies workers and you have to be at work at exactly 8a.m and most times traffic is really bad so you have to leave the house as soon as 5 a.m early in the morning without eating. So you have to go for fast food.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are government and private companies workers and you have to be at work at exactly 8a.m and most times traffic is really bad so you have to leave the house as soon as 5 a.m early in the morning without eating. So you have to go for fast food.
I live far away from my work place, and for a long time I ate at fast food places for the same reason, leaving at 5 in the morning to arrive at my time and therefore I didn't prepare the food. Now I do from time to time, other times I go to the fast food places.

When good secret to a successful fast food business is that you should set up the store in a place that is busy or in a workplace area where many people cannot go home in order to have lunch.

Sales for fast food as becoming lucrative in all most parts of the world. In a place like Lagos State Nigeria almost 70% of the masses find it so difficult to find time and cook instead they prefer going to Cafe, and restaurant,it saves time and it enonomical.
Not just Lagos but every part of Nigeria. You'll find mini fast foods in almost every city now. It's one of the trending businesses because of its high demand. People love some sharwarma and barbecue.

When good secret to a successful fast food business is that you should set up the store in a place that is busy or in a workplace area where many people cannot go home in order to have lunch.
As well as areas where people cannot go for lunch, they can also be breakfast or even dinner venues. It all depends on the environment and the needs of the population in the area.

You are absolutely right. Another secret which is very important is that, you must be very good at what you do to make your customers to keep coming back to buy from you regularly.

Not just Lagos but every part of Nigeria. You'll find mini fast foods in almost every city now. It's one of the trending businesses because of its high demand. People love some sharwarma and barbecue.
I have read before that other members mention "sharwarma and barbecue" and I would like to know what are the additives that compose it. I would like to try it, and so I can add it to the fast food sales at my location.

Fast food sales may be profitable but it mostly depends on the area in which the person is making the sales

It can also depend oh how much you satisfy your customers, but in all, I think its profitable

This is really cool business and here in my country, food always make profits even better if it weren't those glamorous big outlet type of fast food joints.

This is really cool business and here in my country, food always make profits even better if it weren't those glamorous big outlet type of fast food joints.
When you refer to the "glamour type of large establishments", do you mean that there are no fast food establishments like the one described in the thread...with small mobile establishments?

Sale of fast food exists in my country as a matter of fact, they are very profitable especially when you have a high patronage.
Selling of fast food is a very good and profitable business like you said, but before you can have high patronage , you need to be making delicious meals and also advertise your food online.

Fast food places all over the U.S. 🇺🇸 wherever you turn.
And constantly competing with each other. Right now the big thing around here is the chicken sandwich with pickles 🙄
🤢 (yuck) I’ll pass. To be honest, I wish they had more food stands around.. like hotdog stands, street tacos, etc.
The one I saw the Other that time on YouTube is chicken bagels. I have seen some simple recipe to try out with my family this weekend. I would rather go for guacamole instead of chicken sandwich and pickles.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Like you have said, it is very profitable business too in my country but it is less appreciated on rural areas . This kind of business is mostly profitable in urban areas in my country

Like you have said, it is very profitable business too in my country but it is less appreciated on rural areas . This kind of business is mostly profitable in urban areas in my country
I guess it is due to the low population, in my country it is also the same, in urban areas such posts are available in some places and they are few, compared to urban areas it is easier to locate them. However, the most benefited are those who have the quality and good service.

I personally don't like fast food but when you can be a major or way of realising a huge amount of money because many bankers and other businesses are they lying on this this fast food and it could bring a lot of money from an individual when it is neats with the fast food and that's a good location

When you refer to the "glamour type of large establishments", do you mean that there are no fast food establishments like the one described in the thread...with small mobile establishments?
Of course there are. They are set up and patronized more by the everyday people who are more interested in satiating their hunger for food than anything else. I have to say that the mobile shops in your description are a bit fancier though.

I personally don't like fast food but when you can be a major or way of realising a huge amount of money because many bankers and other businesses are they lying on this this fast food and it could bring a lot of money from an individual when it is neats with the fast food and that's a good location
Not all people like fast food, yet they have fast food businesses. Profit is what matters to them. They hire the person who prepares and sells the food, and in this way they make their profit, although limited since they have to pay the salary to the worker.
Of course there are. They are set up and patronized more by the everyday people who are more interested in satiating their hunger for food than anything else. I have to say that the mobile shops in your description are a bit fancier though.
I understand, I thought they were limited to large establishments. Something important in these fast food places is the presence of the establishment and, as we have mentioned, the hygiene measures, which makes the place attractive to consumers.

The sale of fast food is forever profitable and it would continue to be for a very long time
Even it has been modernized to the extent that you can just give an order through your mobile and the it would be delivered to you

Fast food is one of the lucrative business in any economy especially in a place there is high population. If you manage to have enough capital and secure the right location with lots of traffic, you will make lots of money.
You can only make more sales and money in the sales of fast food if you situated your shop or canteen where there's high population of people, besides schools and companies.

I really do believe that the business of fast food is one that is a high demand in my area. I think opening it together with a bacon is going to be a very wise decision no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds