Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales of fast food is very profitable and most especially in a case whereby the owner of the restaurant knows how to different varieties of food for people in the society

Advertisement Placeholder
Sales of fast food is very profitable and most especially in a case whereby the owner of the restaurant knows how to different varieties of food for people in the society
The variety and good seasoning in the presentations, in any restaurant or fast food outlet, is an excellent attraction for potential customers. Since according to this and the service provided, they will be in charge of sponsoring the site.

With the fast food sales business, hygiene is something you must not and cannot take for granted here. If you must win the love and admiration of your customers for your delicious meal, you must keep your premises always clean and tidy

Sale of fast food is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Some of Nigerians don't really have the time to cook and wants to have something good as soon as possible and this fast food is a savior to them

It seems like it is a kind of a good business everywhere. The main factor that can influence the growth of this kind of business is how tasty your food is. You must also keep in mind that your food must be clean and hygienic.

A lot home staying moms in my home country are selling home cooked food through app based food marketplace as well as through facebook marketplace.
Wow that's very interesting to sell food through those medium mentioned i really find it amazing how can someone excel in such away.

With the fast food sales business, hygiene is something you must not and cannot take for granted here. If you must win the love and admiration of your customers for your delicious meal, you must keep your premises always clean and tidy
It is something I described in a previous publication. You cannot offer a fast food service if you do not have the relevant health measures. In my country if you do not comply with hygiene standards, the Ministry of Health closes the business without thinking about it.

Fast good restaurants are very easy to run than the regular food restaurants and it is less stressful as well, the reason why a lot of people venture into it. People prefers to go for snacks than food when they are busy at work than taking a break to eat.

Here in my Country, Nigeria. Fast food business is one of the most lucrative business in town right now. Presently, the pandemic doesn't affect it and those that are into it are making good profits
The fast food business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria and the fact that most business executives do not really have time to eat at home so they will prefer to patronize this fast foods where they can eat whatever they want to eat before proceeding to work and after break time at work.

Sales of fast food such as noodles, risky burger, among others is one of the petty business that's highly lucrative In the country. And this business is very common in the country and profitable
Some of the business you mentioned in your post are very Common at the mega City like Lagos Port Harcourt ETC in my country. Some people are engaging in it full-time while some other are doing it on part-time basis. People are spending billions on food everyday in my country.

Fast good restaurants are very easy to run than the regular food restaurants and it is less stressful as well, the reason why a lot of people venture into it. People prefers to go for snacks than food when they are busy at work than taking a break to eat.
You are right @Setfragil , for the most part people when they are busy and their time is limited, they head to fast food places, as the attention is usually immediate and not as stressful.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
From where I'm from it's very profitable . Due to the demand sometimes they could easily make x3 of thier initial capital per day...if you calculate it that's a massive gain at the end of the month salary wise . Even though there are lots of competitors, they all still make reasonable gain

From where I'm from it's very profitable . Due to the demand sometimes they could easily make x3 of thier initial capital per day...if you calculate it that's a massive gain at the end of the month salary wise . Even though there are lots of competitors, they all still make reasonable gain
It's good, that's how it is here in my country, the daily earnings are very encouraging and that's why it's worth making an investment of this kind. What fast food do they sell in your country? do they sell the same as in mine?

Hmm, I'm just seek and tired of hearing about inflation rate cos my country have always been on he receiving end of all this things, always hit with negativity.
You're right. If you look at the cost of buying food, you'll see what happens there too. Prices jeeps adding up monthly. Unless one buys this food in bulk, you'll keep spending too much as the price keeps rising till maybe December

You're right. If you look at the cost of buying food, you'll see what happens there too. Prices jeeps adding up monthly. Unless one buys this food in bulk, you'll keep spending too much as the price keeps rising till maybe December
Hmm, it just too weird that prices of food stuffs are on the steady increase. I just hope things get better high in my country, cos the inflation rate is getting out of control.

Fast food is a good business that no matter what will always sell except you on a small kiosk inside someone compound and if care is not taken one could still be making little income even though it will not be much at least something will be entering so what i want to say is fast food is good business and can be very productive if done the right way.

Sale of fast food is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Some of Nigerians don't really have the time to cook and wants to have something good as soon as possible and this fast food is a savior to them
Sale of fast food is a very good and lucrative business that fetches enough money if you can secure a better location in Nigeria , because most government workers dont normally cook in the morning when going to work.

Fast food is a good business that no matter what will always sell except you on a small kiosk inside someone compound and if care is not taken one could still be making little income even though it will not be much at least something will be entering so what i want to say is fast food is good business and can be very productive if done the right way.
In any venture, if it is not done in the right way, it will not have a good economic future. As for the sale of food, you must take into account the healthiness and a good seasoning, in this way the customers will come by themselves.

You are right @Setfragil , for the most part people when they are busy and their time is limited, they head to fast food places, as the attention is usually immediate and not as stressful.
That is the reason why you will always find fast food everywhere in business districts than a food canteen. Some people even run their fast food business in their van.

That is the reason why you will always find fast food everywhere in business districts than a food canteen. Some people even run their fast food business in their van.
There are many ways to manage it, itinerant, on demand, in mobile stalls such as vans, fixed stalls, etc. This business really gives many benefits and also gives the opportunity to choose how to manage it, you can also vary in the schedule to work.

fast food is an investment, in the long run, uneven in the short run if your food is Sweet It Is people always invest in and your patronize us will be very much interested in the business services you're offering why because your food is sweet as a good taste and is very extremely attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds