Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a place whereby there is a lot of traffic and congestion and people do not have time to go home for lunch creating a fast food restaurant will be a very good business for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
people will never stop buying food not matter how expensive foods will be. Therefore, food business is a profitable business.
You are absolutely correct on this. Food is one of the business that will keep driving even when there is a recession in a country. No matter what happen people will always eat even when nothing else is possible.

Sale of fast food a very lucrative business especially in the economy that is changing in a drastic way and due to that things are looking different from all aspect that it will or might not change fr the better and this are the time that fast food sellers should better sell quality because times like this quality is what will make people patronize no matter how costly food is people will always buy

In a place whereby there is a lot of traffic and congestion and people do not have time to go home for lunch creating a fast food restaurant will be a very good business for them.
It is true, the more congested the area and the better the quality of the fast food, the higher the profits are likely to be. As it is not only the area that is important, a good seasoning in the food will also attract clientele.

Sale of fast food a very lucrative business especially in the economy that is changing in a drastic way and due to that things are looking different from all aspect that it will or might not change fr the better and this are the time that fast food sellers should better sell quality because times like this quality is what will make people patronize no matter how costly food is people will always buy
I agree with your post @akinlolu99 , if the fast food is of high quality, many people do not think so much about the price, but to taste and enjoy it. That is why good seasoning is so important in this business

fast food business is most likely to use in an area where there are a lot of people and of course we are there are workers who may not have the time to cook.

You are right. Fast food restaurant performs better in terms of sales when located in a crowded area. More people tends to patronise it especially workers who are busy all day at work.

Here in my Country, Nigeria. Fast food business is one of the most lucrative business in town right now. Presently, the pandemic doesn't affect it and those that are into it are making good profits
Fast food business in Nigeria will always make brisk money for the owners running the businesses. People will always go out to look for where to eat food come rain come shine

A lot of people in the rural settlements always transport their products from the rural settlement to the urban area in which they can sell for higher profits, you can also transport your product to a location that is needed the most.
Sales of fast food is one of the most lucrative and flourishing business these days because most people do not have time to actually cook at home so they prefer to buy their food from fast food joint.

Since food is a basic need then food would-be a lucrative business since a lot of people infact virtually every one eats food and so make food bisness a lucrative nus
This is the reason why I have discovered that when it comes to the restaurant or food business there is no time that anyone can loss because people must eat.

Sale of food is a good I idea of a business
u can sale food or food stuff and and faint allot of profit from it

It is indeed a good idea but this kind of business is not that easy to conduct. This is because it is very difficult to manage it. You have to keep a record of every thing and make sure you have all the ingredients in stock. You must also manage your employees, too.

Mini fast foods are popular in my location. You get to see joints selling indomie and egg, sharwama and sausage, fruit smoothies, barbecue fish and meat and so on. It requires less capital to start and can easily fit in in a little space.

Mini fast foods are popular in my location. You get to see joints selling indomie and egg, sharwama and sausage, fruit smoothies, barbecue fish and meat and so on. It requires less capital to start and can easily fit in in a little space.
Even in our location also it was famous until pandemic breakdown this business. Since there is extended lockdown in our location, not only this fast food business, all other business too are adversely affected.

I really appreciate you for going veg. But I am afraid that even the vegetables are not left natural. Most of the vegetables that we buy from the market are hybrid. For a good health it is important that we should farm vegetables ourselves. Only in that way we can get fully natural vegetables.
60% of all the vegetation I hit over here are those ones that I do get them from my farm and gardens, I know I just once that are sold in the market are also with too much fertilizer including fruits, it is not the best at all.

Sale of fast food is also a good form of business because people love good food and they must eat when your food is delicious.
Lol!! Who doesn't like sweet things or sweet meals? More so If you do really know how to cook, you can be rest assured that you won't be having any difficulty getting customers to turning up at your fast food joint

Very profitable business in my country... I prepare noodles and fried egg only..orders are through WHATSAPP..I get referers automatically

Excellent, from the description of the fast food in your country I get the impression that you are from Arabia... I say this because of the shawarma. In my country there are Arab places and they sell what you have described, when I have the opportunity I love to get to the place to taste and enjoy the food. It is very true that you don't need a lot of space to open a business like this.

Sales of fast food is one of the most lucrative and flourishing business these days because most people do not have time to actually cook at home so they prefer to buy their food from fast food joint.
It is only people that are interested eating what others people are cooking that can buy product outside eat comfortable, if I do not have time to cook for myself to take it to my workplace i will rather takes snacks instead.

Even in our location also it was famous until pandemic breakdown this business. Since there is extended lockdown in our location, not only this fast food business, all other business too are adversely affected.
I think the lockdown has been lifted and people were already tired of it. Activities has resumed in full and everywhere is buzzing as usual. Mini fast food is becoming popular and you can see it in major roads across my location.

Sales for fast food as becoming lucrative in all most parts of the world. In a place like Lagos State Nigeria almost 70% of the masses find it so difficult to find time and cook instead they prefer going to Cafe, and restaurant,it saves time and it enonomical.

Sales for fast food as becoming lucrative in all most parts of the world. In a place like Lagos State Nigeria almost 70% of the masses find it so difficult to find time and cook instead they prefer going to Cafe, and restaurant,it saves time and it enonomical.
I believe that fast food solves the life of many of those who do not have the time to prepare and take food with them when they go out to work, study or run errands. As you describe it is very lucrative and these places are very popular worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds