Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast food business is a very lucrative business in my country people that own such business are making good money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Availability of thenraw materials which can be use to prepare tje fast food is very important while you still need a better cook to handle the cooking to meet the customer demand.
Yes, business of selling fast food is generally stressful and as a result you really need to employ a lot of people so as to be able to meet up with a demands that are needed by customer, even you will not be able to manage it alone.

Fast food business is a very lucrative business in my country people that own such business are making good money from it.
Good to know you have this type of business @joy101 , which indeed is lucrative, I want to know what fast food sales you have. I mean is it the same one I left in the thread, if so, how many people do you have in the business to serve the public?

Fast food a great business, people on their own live on the food around them, and looking at where am coming from there is much profit to enjoy from selling of fast food, it is something that people buy everyday in other to keep them moving.

Selling of fast food is a business that can help you make money with a short time looking at how people patronizes shops selling fast food because of people lack time to cook the other type of the food.

A good number of the people in my community to consume fast foods. It would even be more beneficial if you would add things like ice cream and drinks to eat.

You are right, the main customers of fast food are businessmen, students and workers of large companies. Where time is limited for them, in case they don't have food prepared at home, they go to fast food places because of their economy compared to some restaurants.
Yeah . The right thing to do then is to situate the business in a place where there is companies and school and to have quality snacks which will make them come back again.

It is not easy to sell online because online selling, just like offline selling, is very competitive, and you also need to spend a lot of money on ads. However, once it works for you, you can expect a lot of money.
That is not always the case when you have a unique product. There are some business that has lots of competition. It is your duty to curve out a niche for yourself in your industry.

You're right. The option of trading fast food is welcomed. The people can't do without food, no matter the kind of dreaded disease that can come, it can never stop food distribution.
Of course it can not stop the distribution of food no matter how dreadful it's. That's why people that are engaged in food businesses always import and export food items every time.

Of course it can not stop the distribution of food no matter how dreadful it's. That's why people that are engaged in food businesses always import and export food items every time.
Yes, it can't affect it cos food is part of man, no matter how dressed the disease can be, it can't be affected dearly. Unless humans are no more, which isn't possible.

By having a restricted menu, fast food businesses may save money on overhead. Because the food they produce is generally inexpensive to produce, this helps keep expenses down and leads to larger profit margins.

Sale of fast food is very profitable always. Many individual prefer fast foods than start cooking. It saves them the stress,time and when u are hungry at a particular time.

The sale of fast food is most prevalent especially in cities and urban centres. It is most patronizing if it is of quality taste and continental dishes

A lot of people in the rural settlements always transport their products from the rural settlement to the urban area in which they can sell for higher profits, you can also transport your product to a location that is needed the most.
Sales of fast food is one of the most lucrative and flourishing business these days because most people do not have time to actually cook at home so they prefer to buy their food from fast food joint.

Sales of fast food is one of the most lucrative and flourishing business these days because most people do not have time to actually cook at home so they prefer to buy their food from fast food joint.
But we really need to understand that most of the fast-food here are not nutritious as 90% are junk food which is not beneficial to the body and sometimes they are likely to link with cancer causes

Yeah . The right thing to do then is to situate the business in a place where there is companies and school and to have quality snacks which will make them come back again.
Of course, apart from the location the important thing is the quality, as this is what will make customers come back again and again, to enjoy this fast food.
Fast food a great business, people on their own live on the food around them, and looking at where am coming from there is much profit to enjoy from selling of fast food, it is something that people buy everyday in other to keep them moving.
You are right @God's Own , in a daily fast food sale if it is very good quality. it sells in large quantities! That's why it's a very good idea to invest in the business.
A good number of the people in my community to consume fast foods. It would even be more beneficial if you would add things like ice cream and drinks to eat.
That's a good point @Sethbala11 , by adding ice cream and drinks, it makes it more persuasive to the consumer. This is because many of them, after eating they like to taste a good drink, coffee or ice cream.

But we really need to understand that most of the fast-food here are not nutritious as 90% are junk food which is not beneficial to the body and sometimes they are likely to link with cancer causes
In present scenario each and every vegetable and fruit is hybrid and artificially grown. So even if you try to avoid fast foods, somehow malicious items will get into your digestive system. And in business point of view, people will still prefer to take fast foods, so it is still a lucrative business.

In present scenario each and every vegetable and fruit is hybrid and artificially grown. So even if you try to avoid fast foods, somehow malicious items will get into your digestive system. And in business point of view, people will still prefer to take fast foods, so it is still a lucrative business.
Yes but this can increase their risk of some diseases, growing of crops artificially is so dangerous to the body and that is the reason there is increase of cancer in the society today, I am a vegetarian who rely on natural vegetable for survival.

Yes but this can increase their risk of some diseases, growing of crops artificially is so dangerous to the body and that is the reason there is increase of cancer in the society today, I am a vegetarian who rely on natural vegetable for survival.
I really appreciate you for going veg. But I am afraid that even the vegetables are not left natural. Most of the vegetables that we buy from the market are hybrid. For a good health it is important that we should farm vegetables ourselves. Only in that way we can get fully natural vegetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds