Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a major concern for many people and actually recent analysts have actually been saying that the inflation rate globally is actually expected to be the highest that it has been in the last few decades.
Hmm, I'm just seek and tired of hearing about inflation rate cos my country have always been on he receiving end of all this things, always hit with negativity.

Advertisement Placeholder
That means you people order food just like the products or commodities listed via online stores, based on the covid19. Here in my country, most of the businesses have started fully, restaurants are selling normal now.

Well, in my opinion it's actually a very good business in a country where you can easily get over 180 million people who have mouths to feed, food business is very important.

Last edited:
Sale of fast food exists in my country as a matter of fact, they are very profitable especially when you have a high patronage.
What is the type of fast food they sell in your country @Prettyjanie ? I have read and learned from other countries, but in yours I do not know if there is the one in the description, or is it a variant. When the attention is good and of quality, it will surely reach a high patronage.

Hmm, I'm just seek and tired of hearing about inflation rate cos my country have always been on he receiving end of all this things, always hit with negativity.
Has inflation rates within your country always been pretty high or is this only recently due to the offset of the economic crisis placed by the pandemic?

I have been a very good client when it comes to this fast food or waiting because once I get hungry the next thing I look for is how fast I can get the food before I make what I want to eat

That is not a problem for fast food restaurants. When the market is far from where raw materials were been sourced for, the costs of expenses will be added to the price of their foods.
Nice marketing strategy, I know this is going to happen but what about the stress that will come when you really need to travel a long distance in search for a raw goods for food preparation.

Sale of fast food is a good business for people that are located in a specific location because to run that type of business location really matters if someone was to venture into that business location really matters espercaily depending on the type of food you are into and the time you will be selling such food
I think fast food chains are on the prime location. I think they rent spaces in malls. It is because everyday malls has a lot of shoppers. When the shoppers are hungry, then those fast foods are readily available.

Has inflation rates within your country always been pretty high or is this only recently due to the offset of the economic crisis placed by the pandemic?
This inflation have been around even before I was born, and at this time its still ravaging. It isn't about covid19, cos covid19 didn't affect us here the way the politicians announced it.

Sale of fast food is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Some of Nigerians don't really have the time to cook and wants to have something good as soon as possible and this fast food is a savior to them
Sure thing. Even if the fast food is a bit farther away from them, they will still get to these fast food joints to eat something because some of them don't actually cook

Seriously, it's always been very high even before the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus, this country has been in a tough economic crisis that makes all suffer.

Sure thing. Even if the fast food is a bit farther away from them, they will still get to these fast food joints to eat something because some of them don't actually cook
Well , those of them that are traders may not have the time to cook food because of their business , so the fast food is surely the next option for them

Nice marketing strategy, I know this is going to happen but what about the stress that will come when you really need to travel a long distance in search for a raw goods for food preparation.
What is the point of having your business located closer to the source of raw materials when the location is poor and it will be difficult for you to make sales that will generates better profits for your business.

Well I just believe that both of them are really necessary because you cannot survive without any of them, nearest to market must be available as you said, availability of raw materials must be available for you to produce goods so as to meet demands.
Availability of thenraw materials which can be use to prepare tje fast food is very important while you still need a better cook to handle the cooking to meet the customer demand.

Seriously, it's always been very high even before the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus, this country has been in a tough economic crisis that makes all suffer.
I am very sorry to hear this and I think that many countries are experiencing the same economic crisis. In fact there is certain news articles that are actually reporting that some countries have inflation rates of higher than 100% which is very hard for Citizens to deal with and to be able to navigate their current economic position in order to maintain a decent lifestyle.

Well , those of them that are traders may not have the time to cook food because of their business , so the fast food is surely the next option for them
In the metro here it is not just the fast food that is raking the sales of the office workers. There are now home businesses that sell cooked food for delivery as a direct competition with the fast food. Those home cooked food are more nutritious and much cheaper than the fast food stuff.

Sale of fast food exists in my country as a matter of fact, they are very profitable especially when you have a high patronage.
Singer fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat if you have a good and delicious food people make sure they come to buy.

You are right, the main customers of fast food are businessmen, students and workers of large companies. Where time is limited for them, in case they don't have food prepared at home, they go to fast food places because of their economy compared to some restaurants.

Fast food is one of the lucrative business in any economy especially in a place there is high population. If you manage to have enough capital and secure the right location with lots of traffic, you will make lots of money.

Fast food is one of the lucrative business in any economy especially in a place there is high population. If you manage to have enough capital and secure the right location with lots of traffic, you will make lots of money.
It is what I want the most, because I am convinced that a fast food business will attract in the medium and long term great profits. In due time I will surely have the opportunity to venture into it, taking into account your words.

What is the point of having your business located closer to the source of raw materials when the location is poor and it will be difficult for you to make sales that will generates better profits for your business.
A lot of people in the rural settlements always transport their products from the rural settlement to the urban area in which they can sell for higher profits, you can also transport your product to a location that is needed the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds