Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excelete, I love to read when in other countries this business gives benefits, like the ones that arrive in my country at all times. I have many desires to start a similar business, since the benefits are waiting for anyone who undertakes with fast food sales.
Well then I wish you good luck with the sales, but working area is very important, you need to be sure of the need of the consumers before embarking on the fast food sales

Advertisement Placeholder
Well then I wish you good luck with the sales, but working area is very important, you need to be sure of the need of the consumers before embarking on the fast food sales
Of course, I just need to have an excellent area for this purpose and the necessary equipment. Here in my country there is a lot of demand for fast food, since we are lovers of them. Everything is a question of having the capital, the time and the desire for it.

of course fast food business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria under a lot of people who are into the business and I can say it is very profitable.

The business exist very well in my country , only that during the pandemic there was a partial slow down in terms of sales and others and many business needs to start looking for a better alternative , but for now the sales of food is growing and improving at maximum

Of course, I just need to have an excellent area for this purpose and the necessary equipment. Here in my country there is a lot of demand for fast food, since we are lovers of them. Everything is a question of having the capital, the time and the desire for it.
Wow that means you are good to go,you just need a little touch of money and you'll start Making it and also solving the problem of the people

Yes you are right , customer satisfaction is one of the best way to keep your customer closed and glue to your food canteen, if you are giving them the best food and customer service satisfaction.
That's one good point there too of course. Be it in the food business or any other type of business at all, the customer services attitude goes a long way in getting return customers to your business

Okay but what in a situation in which the owner of a fast food business to not see a location which he or she can get all the items that is necessary to prepare a fast food, don't you think the productivity of the fast businesses will be affected ?
That is not a problem for fast food restaurants. When the market is far from where raw materials were been sourced for, the costs of expenses will be added to the price of their foods.

Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.
Sales of fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat and if you cook delicious meal people must always come for your food.

Interesting, so is 'buka" the name of the food or the name of the vendors? In my country there are what they call "street food vendors" but these are found in open markets, and they sell the food to vendors or passers-by.
Buka I the name given to local fast food outlets just as we have eateries for the international standard fast food outlets. Or should I say buka is the name given to fast food outlets by the roadside or on streets. Most people prefer food from buka to the major fast food outlets because the buka food tastes better,is much in quantity and is cheaper when compared to the food gotten from eateries.

The pandemic isn't worrying us again, the problem we are facing again is inflation high rate of food stuffs, which you can't afford when you're earning low.
This is a major concern for many people and actually recent analysts have actually been saying that the inflation rate globally is actually expected to be the highest that it has been in the last few decades.

Wow that means you are good to go,you just need a little touch of money and you'll start Making it and also solving the problem of the people
One of the most important things is capital and time availability, which I do not have at the moment. However, I am trying to reach an agreement with a family member, to temporarily associate us. I think things are on track.
Sales of fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat and if you cook delicious meal people must always come for your food.
You have described a key point for this type of business, what is offered must have a good taste for the palate, so that customers want to come back for more. It must be delicious!
Buka I the name given to local fast food outlets just as we have eateries for the international standard fast food outlets. Or should I say buka is the name given to fast food outlets by the roadside or on streets. Most people prefer food from buka to the major fast food outlets because the buka food tastes better,is much in quantity and is cheaper when compared to the food gotten from eateries.
Thank you very much for the clarification, and something you have described is very true, the food that is sold outside the restaurants, are more economical and have more portions. I suppose that the quantity and economy is related to the cost of services and the local, that the ambulates do not incur in them.

One of the most important things is capital and time availability, which I do not have at the moment. However, I am trying to reach an agreement with a family member, to temporarily associate us. I think things are on track.

You have described a key point for this type of business, what is offered must have a good taste for the palate, so that customers want to come back for more. It must be delicious!

Thank you very much for the clarification, and something you have described is very true, the food that is sold outside the restaurants, are more economical and have more portions. I suppose that the quantity and economy is related to the cost of services and the local, that the ambulates do not incur in them.
The reason food sold outside restaurants are cheaper or economical is the fact that those places are usually very small , they may not be paying rent nor electricity bills in which restaurant takes all these factors into consideration. Comfort is achieved in restaurants as compared.

The reason food sold outside restaurants are cheaper or economical is the fact that those places are usually very small , they may not be paying rent nor electricity bills in which restaurant takes all these factors into consideration. Comfort is achieved in restaurants as compared.
That's exactly what I meant to say, selling food outside of a store does not have the same expenses as inside the store, so it is more economical! Which has its advantage, because being economical fast food, has more demand from customers who do not have a good capital to enjoy a good restaurant.

Sale of fast food is a good business for people that are located in a specific location because to run that type of business location really matters if someone was to venture into that business location really matters espercaily depending on the type of food you are into and the time you will be selling such food

I have observed this thing that a lot of the population consume fast foods . I plan on creating a fast food truck to in my locality in the coming years if I raise funds.

I have observed this thing that a lot of the population consume fast foods . I plan on creating a fast food truck to in my locality in the coming years if I raise funds.
Yes, it is a good opportunity to generate profits, if you can open in a truck, selling fast food. I hope you can raise the funds for it, and have the opportunity to enjoy the economic benefits.

Sale of fast food
Yeah you can sale food or food stuffs to earn money and even more than you have expect depending on how you put your efforts

As lucrative as this business might be , it is very important to do a proper feasibility Studies about the business because it can easily fail due to environmental factor.

I have observed that a lot of people use to consume fast foods and snacks and that is why I am saving money towards buying a food truck on day.

Sale of fast food exists in my country as a matter of fact, they are very profitable especially when you have a high patronage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds