Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just believe that both of them are really necessary because you cannot survive without any of them, nearest to market must be available as you said, availability of raw materials must be available for you to produce goods so as to meet demands.
Nearness to raw materials is good in business but it is not that important in the case of fast food restaurants that the original poster of the topic was talking about. Fast food restaurants needs good location to get more customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sale of fast food is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Some of Nigerians don't really have the time to cook and wants to have something good as soon as possible and this fast food is a savior to them
As in the case of Nigeria, it also happens in my country. Many go out with nothing to eat during the day and fast food is a way out for them, as they cannot spend the day, on the street, working or studying, without food.

Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.
Sale of fast food is also a good form of business because people love good food and they must eat when your food is delicious.

Sale of fast food is also a good form of business because people love good food and they must eat when your food is delicious.
That's another reason, even though many people love the food at home, but at some point they look for variety and quality in other people's food. A different taste to the palate, are tastes that we like to give us from time to time.

Nearness to raw materials is good in business but it is not that important in the case of fast food restaurants that the original poster of the topic was talking about. Fast food restaurants needs good location to get more customers.
Okay but what in a situation in which the owner of a fast food business to not see a location which he or she can get all the items that is necessary to prepare a fast food, don't you think the productivity of the fast businesses will be affected ?

Fast food Business is really a good business to venture into. If you know what you are doing and you have a good location you can make tone of money form the Business and expand as time goes on

Sales of fast food is highly lucrative in my country, Nigeria. Some people don't have the time to cook, so they will rather wish to buy a fast food on their way to work

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
In my country, the sale of fast food is also very popular. Its being lined up by many customers. I think its because it caters to the basic needs of mankind. People needs to eat food in order to live. People are always hungry wants something to eat. These fast foods is the answer.

In my country, the sale of fast food is also very popular. Its being lined up by many customers. I think its because it caters to the basic needs of mankind. People needs to eat food in order to live. People are always hungry wants something to eat. These fast foods is the answer.
You are right, humanity is always hungry and it is vital to continue with our day to day life. I love to know that in your country it is very popular, by the way, what kind of fast food do you sell? because in the countries there is variety in this regard and I like to learn from other countries.

A very good part of the population use to consume fast foods. If you want to create a business out of it you should use good recipe and also have it in a good location.

For those who have tight schedules and are practically busy almost all the time, this are the category of people that can patronize this kind of business

For those who have tight schedules and are practically busy almost all the time, this are the category of people that can patronize this kind of business
Yes, they are the main sponsors of the fast food business. But you have to be good at what you prepare, in order to have repeat customers and beat the competition. In my country there is a lot of competition from this type of business.

You can not quite deny that a majority of the population consume fast foods so if you open a store or a restaurant in a good location you will make profits.
That is a fact there though. Every one likes to eat food at some point or the other outside their homes when the situation demand they eat and not starve themselves. And a fast food joint will just be handy for that

The business is very common in my country, and they make profits very well, especially in school campuses where students do not want to cook always.

Lots of people here in my locality engage mostly on selling of fast foods and it worms for them that way since majority of people are still enjoy eating publicly.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?

Over here in my country side called Lagos state, it's a very popular business that most people get into and they sell very well because of the high level of population.

This is one of the business ideas that I so much look forward to explore in the future. I would like to do so because a lot of the population consume fast foods and snacks.

Lots of people here in my locality engage mostly on selling of fast foods and it worms for them that way since majority of people are still enjoy eating publicly.
That's right @Sincerem , that kind of food is sold on the street, so people eat in public. But when the food is quality and they enjoy it, they don't mind others seeing them enjoying it.
Over here in my country side called Lagos state, it's a very popular business that most people get into and they sell very well because of the high level of population.
As long as the population is large, and the stalls are of quality, you will always get a lot of customers, and I think it is a good business option, either by placing a worker or working as an owner.

Yeah of course it is being done in my country,and the business is really a good one,sometimes the returns or gain are really encouraging

Yeah of course it is being done in my country,and the business is really a good one,sometimes the returns or gain are really encouraging
Excelete, I love to read when in other countries this business gives benefits, like the ones that arrive in my country at all times. I have many desires to start a similar business, since the benefits are waiting for anyone who undertakes with fast food sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds