Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale of fast food is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Some of Nigerians don't really have the time to cook and wants to have something good as soon as possible and this fast food is a savior to them

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right, a lot of people consume fast food in some commercial areas like student areas , working and business area, most of the people doing have time to cook at home so they go for fast food.
The sale of fast food is also a good business because no matter how one must eat and if your food is good and delicious people will always come for your food.

It is not the raw material that will sell your products and it is not every business that are into manufacturing of products, some are just wholesalers. As a wholesaler or retailers, what you need is good crowded location.
Do you know that raw materials for production is always the most important thing when you think of starting up a business ? you can easily transport your products to a location that is needed or a populated area for marketing.

You can not quite deny that a majority of the population consume fast foods so if you open a store or a restaurant in a good location you will make profits.
Normally , the majority of the working class people prefer eating fast food in the morning before going to work, and the shop must be situated in a working area where people works.

Fast food business means differently for different people from different countries and jurisdictions I think. The local delicacies of these different countries makes it that way I think
You are very right when you said that the fast food business means different things for different people from different countries because in my country what is classified as fast food is different from what like America classifies as fast food.

Sales of fast food can be successful in these following locations: at school, at special occasion, in the market and lot more. It's a business you can make your profit quickly. I can say it's a quick profit making.

Fast food businesses are one of the most thriving small businesses in my country. They can be started with a small amount and they are so easy to run. Plus there are so many customers who can patronize you, so it is one of the greatest businesses out there.
I agree with you @Abigael , when we refer to fast food sales, the capital needed is not very high. Depending on the quality of service and customer service, the capital will come on its own, as the business grows.
Sales of fast food can be successful in these following locations: at school, at special occasion, in the market and lot more. It's a business you can make your profit quickly. I can say it's a quick profit making.
The locations you describe are excellent, however this is not limiting. And as you describe the return of profits is almost immediate, it's all in the quality of service and customer care. It is a business with excellent profits.

fast food is a lucrative business. However, if you want to do a fast food business you need to think differently. For example, instead of selling from a fixed location, you can try selling online.
Exactly you spoke well one need to always consider location before setting up a business where their are lots of competitors and some will eventually come up with same idea .

Exactly you spoke well one need to always consider location before setting up a business where their are lots of competitors and some will eventually come up with same idea .
Location is very important when someone wants to start a fast food business because if you are in a good location you will get lots of customers.

The sale of fast food is literally a nice business especially due to the fact that it serves someone's hunger very fast and in the right time and in the best quality

Yes, it is very rare, because I think that in the countries in general the food of other countries is promoted. Now in your case if you do not know how to cook, maybe you can hire someone to do it for you, in your business.

Many people prefer fast food to homemade food, in my case I prefer both. If in your country it is difficult to get those places, you should take the idea and start one of these businesses, and you will surely get great rewards.
Yes it's true, I think the best thing I can do is to hire someone to cook it for me ,but since I do not have an idea of how to do it how can I be so sure that what the person is cooking is u? actually the most delicious that will attract a lot of people ?
[automerge]1626388235[/automerge]
Yes, it is very rare, because I think that in the countries in general the food of other countries is promoted. Now in your case if you do not know how to cook, maybe you can hire someone to do it for you, in your business.

Many people prefer fast food to homemade food, in my case I prefer both. If in your country it is difficult to get those places, you should take the idea and start one of these businesses, and you will surely get great rewards.
Yes it's true, I think the best thing I can do is to hire someone to cook it for me ,but since I do not have an idea of how to do it how can I be so sure that what the person is cooking is u? actually the most delicious that will attract a lot of people ?

Of course, you should try to talk to people who have good taste in food and recommend someone who cooks well to start with. Eventually you can hire a chef. The important thing is that the service is excellent and quality with good seasoning. Although the truth is that for the kind of fast food I'm talking about, you don't need to know much.

Of course, you should try to talk to people who have good taste in food and recommend someone who cooks well to start with. Eventually you can hire a chef. The important thing is that the service is excellent and quality with good seasoning. Although the truth is that for the kind of fast food I'm talking about, you don't need to know much.
Ok I understand that receiving feedback will actually help me to improve my services, I will need to know much because I'll be combining a restaurant with the fast food and I can also prepare most of the snacks you are talking about.

Your ability to sell the product easily is the most important thing. What is the essence of nearness to source of raw material without being able to sell your products.
Do you know that raw materials for production is always the most important thing when you think of starting up a business ? you can easily transport your products to a location that is needed or a populated area for marketing.

Ok I understand that receiving feedback will actually help me to improve my services, I will need to know much because I'll be combining a restaurant with the fast food and I can also prepare most of the snacks you are talking about.
Excellent, if you take the business seriously, you will surely see how the profits will come in. And more in your case that there are few similar sites in your area. You must get the permits that the laws in your country may require.

This means that they apply good marketing, thus increasing sales, which benefits the business. Even so, I suppose that they have stalls or businesses in certain places for passers-by.
Not all food businesses are eateries. They are in different categories depending on the class of people that can afford buying from each food vendor. We have those by the road side under a shade. There are those who operate from their houses;these ones basically deal on home delivery and orders. The eateries are also available.

Not all food businesses are eateries. They are in different categories depending on the class of people that can afford buying from each food vendor. We have those by the road side under a shade. There are those who operate from their houses;these ones basically deal on home delivery and orders. The eateries are also available.
I was struck by the sale of fast food on the road, what kind of food do they sell in those places? For example in my country when you go from one city to another, you get people on the road selling cookies, cheese, buns and others.

I was struck by the sale of fast food on the road, what kind of food do they sell in those places? For example in my country when you go from one city to another, you get people on the road selling cookies, cheese, buns and others.
In my country,there are people who sell food by the roadside. They are called 'buka' and are mostly found in areas where those of the average class are residential. People get food from them according to the amount of money they can afford for that time. For instance,food of #200 can be bought from these roadside vendors and will be filled.

In my country,there are people who sell food by the roadside. They are called 'buka' and are mostly found in areas where those of the average class are residential. People get food from them according to the amount of money they can afford for that time. For instance,food of #200 can be bought from these roadside vendors and will be filled.
Interesting, so is 'buka" the name of the food or the name of the vendors? In my country there are what they call "street food vendors" but these are found in open markets, and they sell the food to vendors or passers-by.

Your ability to sell the product easily is the most important thing. What is the essence of nearness to source of raw material without being able to sell your products.
Well I just believe that both of them are really necessary because you cannot survive without any of them, nearest to market must be available as you said, availability of raw materials must be available for you to produce goods so as to meet demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds