Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

There are many businesses that can thrive in rural areas, people living in rural areas are not that financially buoyant so you have to consider the business that will suit their finances and income.
For me I won't really have the time to establish a business in the rural settlements because the low standard of living in the rural settlement may not be suitable for business, it is only people in the rural settlements that can start up a business in the rural.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I don't have any business I am running at the moment, but I must say that It is really a good thing for one to start a business as it will serve as a source of extra income since it is not advisable to put all eggs in one basket. There are so many businesses your friend can run in the village and still make it. One of them is opening a provision store.

I can say to give advice that you should tell your friend to go and learn barbing, if he has skills of barbing and open saloon i assure that he will able to generate money from there.

I can say to give advice that you should tell your friend to go and learn barbing, if he has skills of barbing and open saloon i assure that he will able to generate money from there.
If you are good at barbing , i believe you can start making money straight away in the rural area or you can go into mechanized farming like fishery , snailery, poultry farming .

It will be great if he can venture into mobile money banking business. It's a profitable business considering the fact that the number of banks in the rural area is limited.

I think when one is starting a business, it is important that the business is tailored to the environment, it could be a transport business, he could help the people around move their produce to the city or wherever for a price.

It can be very hard to make sales with farm products because everyone in the rural setting are engaging in farming. It will good if you friend can set up a grocery store. He is going to make sales from the business.

He can venture into selling drugs and feed for livestock such as chickens, pigs and goat..... I'm pretty sure most people that live in rural areas rear livestock and they have to travel to urban areas to get drugs for the animals... If he can sell such I'm pretty sure he will make a lot of profit

Selling farming equipment could also be a great business in rural areas. Most of the farmers in my country belong to rural areas and they are regularly in need of such kind of machinery and equipment.

You have just said it all because agricultural business is actually the kind of business that will thrive well in the rural settlement. Well, I believe that these parts don't usually have constant power supply so you can go into selling battery powered torches and the likes.

Selling of food is a nice business idea and will always be lucrative both in the rural and the urban settlement. However this business may not likely be achievable by one single individual and will need another person as an assistance.

Selling of food is a nice business idea and will always be lucrative both in the rural and the urban settlement. However this business may not likely be achievable by one single individual and will need another person as an assistance.
Selling of foodstuff either cooked or raw is a good and lucrative business innthe rural area settlement , and you need to be selling the food they can get in the urban settlement in order to make more customers.

If you want start a business in rural area you can start with food stuff like selling of fish, this is very good business and also lucrative one anyone can think of going into it.

Selling of foodstuff either cooked or raw is a good and lucrative business innthe rural area settlement , and you need to be selling the food they can get in the urban settlement in order to make more customers.
It could be a good business no doubt, personally for me I do not have interest in offline business now , I will rather look for opportunity to engage full-time online than for me to engage in offline business base on my personal reasons.

One of the best business in the rural area is starting a big mechanism farming business with hectares of land where you will ba making huge amount of money from every harvest.

In the rural areas, there are allot of businesses that you can do and earn money from there. There are people that goes to rural areas to break firewood to come and sell in the urban areas at high price too.

Conducting business in rural areas could be tricky. Many people conduct livestock business and farming in those areas and this is how they make money most of the times.

In the rural areas, there are allot of businesses that you can do and earn money from there. There are people that goes to rural areas to break firewood to come and sell in the urban areas at high price too.
Selling of firework is lucrative in the rural area , most especially people in bakery business normally comes to the rural area to buy firewood for their baking business.

You can advice your friend to start a poultry farm, it is very good, and I believe people would buy, if he likes he can choose the breed that can lay eggs .

Well at the moment there are business that people can do mostly in the rural areas to earn money, if you are good at poultry farming or livestocks farming it is very okay to do it in the rural areas.

In the rural areas job ain’t that much u less self made job like barbering shop saloon etc which are many that u could get some and little to do Most rural job ain’t many

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds