Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

Advertisement Placeholder
Quality as against quantity is a topic of discussion. As we all know, choice varies and while some people will readily go for quality as against quantity, some others will prefer Hb quantity to quality due Toh their low budget

I am the type who tries to combine the two😂. And I succeed sometimes because I get to bargain and buy the high quality products at a lower price. Other times, I could come across things which not so low in quality at cheap prices.

I am very much likely to go for price if I do not intend to use a product for a long time and go for quality if I intend to want to use it for a longer time.

Price are most of the things I'm always conscious of when I am buying a particular thing, there are some things I will go for the price, and there are also some things i will go for the quality, it depends on the product and what I will use it for.

Price are most of the things I'm always conscious of when I am buying a particular thing, there are some things I will go for the price, and there are also some things i will go for the quality, it depends on the product and what I will use it for.
It is common for shoppers to look at the price of the product because it seems that the price is the most important. However, in this age of technology and social media things are changing. Shoppers now are aware of the brand that dictates the quality of the product regardless of the price.

Actually qualities of goods determines the price at which it will be purchased and the higher the price the genuine the quality of the products you get to buy .Good qualities goes with a higher price.

It is common for shoppers to look at the price of the product because it seems that the price is the most important. However, in this age of technology and social media things are changing. Shoppers now are aware of the brand that dictates the quality of the product regardless of the price.
There are some products people are not always interested in the quality, over here in my country that some things i only go because of the price not considering the quality, do you like buying products online and have them delivered to you at home ?

I think I try to combine most of them my friend. But sometimes I go for the quality stuff because it will last longer and save me more.

There are some products people are not always interested in the quality, over here in my country that some things i only go because of the price not considering the quality, do you like buying products online and have them delivered to you at home ?
I seldom buy products from online store except for the garden hose that I cannot find in offline store. Online products are okay as long as there is no defect. But once you encounter a defective product that was delivered then you might think twice when you are going to order again.

As a customer I try as much as possible to buy quality products at competitive prices. I don't just say because I want to buy goods at low price doesn't buy I will buy inferior products

😂 I always try my best to see if I can get a quality product or service for the cheapest price ever but most times I am not able to though

But it depends on my budget , if i have enough cash with me i would buy the quality one , but if i have low cash with me i would buy it as regard the price

Yes, even this also depends on my budget as well. If I have a good amount of money and If I have a good purchasing power, I will always prefer quality. However, I would still not sacrifice the quality so easily. I will maintain balance between quality and price if I am low on budget.

I seldom buy products from online store except for the garden hose that I cannot find in offline store. Online products are okay as long as there is no defect. But once you encounter a defective product that was delivered then you might think twice when you are going to order again.
But in more developed country there is no possibilities of selling fake products even online, you should also have the right to return whatever product that you are not satisfied with .

I love quality things no matter the price except the price is totally out of what I can afford to buy. Cheap things don't last while quality one do.

It depends on what I'm buying and to what purpose it will serve. So, I'm between quality and price. It only depends. ?
The quality of a particular product affect the price of the product when a product has high quality the prize have every tendency to be high

In as much as i really like to buy goods that comes with quality I also like to buy it at competitive prices so for me I think I will add both to my Philosophy of buying things.

Quality and price sometimes go after each other as you cannot buy what you can't afford to pay for but I will always prefer quality over price because of durability of the product.

Usually what influence ones decision in purchasing things is the price, you use the price to value the product and determine if you have gotten a fair deal even if the product is of a good quality.

It depends on what I'm buying and to what purpose it will serve. So, I'm between quality and price. It only depends. ?
Price goes with quality and quality with price the quality also determine the price if you have a good quality product then it will cost more than the one that has less quality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds