Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

I'm a mix of both. Sometimes I will buy the most expensive item, but I usually do that when it's the best item on the market. I will buy cheap items if they usually work fine and get the job done. Build quality will sometimes go down when you buy cheap stuff, but the higher priced items tend to be of better quality and presented better.

But, some cheap stuff works fine still, so it's not always a bad thing to buy cheap. Some expensive items are also overpriced, you need to consider that too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a mix of both. Sometimes I will buy the most expensive item, but I usually do that when it's the best item on the market. I will buy cheap items if they usually work fine and get the job done. Build quality will sometimes go down when you buy cheap stuff, but the higher priced items tend to be of better quality and presented better.

But, some cheap stuff works fine still, so it's not always a bad thing to buy cheap. Some expensive items are also overpriced, you need to consider that too.
Normally cheap things are always known to be of inferior quality because they usually spoil faster even when they are able to deliver the job perfectly but the reality is that in most cases you won't be able to use them for a longer period of time compared to buying a quality product.

I would always make the quality of products a priority before the price. I'm not too angry about the feeling of buying cheap and fake items and then you'll struggle with them after a short time. but in the end, every person and his/her way of seeing things.

Normally cheap things are always known to be of inferior quality because they usually spoil faster even when they are able to deliver the job perfectly but the reality is that in most cases you won't be able to use them for a longer period of time compared to buying a quality product.
It is not the case for most of cases sometimes number of items delivered per day lets the item being cheaper as manufactor could earn with low interest earning margin but if there is few sales per day it is obliged to increase the price.

that's the right thing but most people buy only the cheapest products and they are ready to buy it twice in a month, the important thing is to avoid buying it expensive :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I also know such people who spend money on low-quality things, thinking that they are low in price and compromising on quality.

If I talk about myself, I prefer buying quality products that are not too expensive.

Yes, I also know such people who spend money on low-quality things, thinking that they are low in price and compromising on quality.

If I talk about myself, I prefer buying quality products that are not too expensive.
Indeed true, quality products must retain having lower profit margin by increasing daily sales and remain the price as usual or with little increase every period otherwise people will switch to other products for example.

yeah, this happens in the European/American countries since they have a good standard of living but it is not easy to buy quality products in the third-world countries as it cost you an arm and a leg lol.

I combine the both of them depending on the amount of money I have at hand. When I am in shortage of cash, I don't much of quality instead I will go for the product with lower price. When I have enough money I will always go for quality but price also matters because I don't spend money recklessly.

Depends on usage, if I plan to use it on long term I would definitely go for the quality. But if I need it as a burner or a disposable one, I would go for the lowest price. For clothes or shoes or equipments, I would go for quality. For single use items, I'd go for the price.

Indeed true, quality products must retain having lower profit margin by increasing daily sales and remain the price as usual or with little increase every period otherwise people will switch to other products for example.

There are many people who would buy average quality products for average level of price. They do this in order to make sure that they receive fine products at a fine price.

In my case, I vote for quality, we do nothing to buy an inexpensive product that lasts a short time and is cheap, and then have to buy another one again, it is better to wait until we save enough to buy a good product.

I also believe that quality matters so much in anything that you're doing because it is what is going to hold the loyalty of those that you are offering anything to in such a way that they will find it very difficult to shift to the alternative.

Whenever I go shopping or even online, I try to buy quality even if the price is higher than I would normally want to pay for it.

The good thing about buying quality products is that they are going to last a very long time which will help you to enjoy the benefits of paying a higher price for that kind of quality products. Cheap products are always watered down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds