Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
Then that make it three kind of people... Stylishly i'm the type that doesn't care about the quality but the price... I'm miss be frank here... I will change that personality soon anyways....

Advertisement Placeholder
For me I go for quality Because I check the particular mouths or days it going to take me
But if I check on price it won’t take me that long I want

The two are both important in business because as we look for quality products to buy, we also have to consider if we can actually afford the price of the product.

Looking at the economic situation of the world some would prefer to go for price but in as much as you looking for a quality product you should consider the price but to me I prefer quality at affordable price.

The Value or quality of a goods depend on the financial capacity of the management of the company and the customer financial capacity,any one who cares more about quality should be the type who as up to that capacity

There are several conditions that determines whether I buy the quality one or the cheaper alternative. If I need to use a product compulsorily and couldn't afford the very quality one at that time I'll definitely consider the cheaper alternative.
In all I believe everyone wants to buy the best product out there. Financial constraint determines what you take home.

I care as much for the quality of whatever I'm buying as much as i cared for the price too. Both are very important aspect of decisions I make each time I make any purchase

I feel is a goods has a better quality then the price should also fit to it's quay, because product of quality things is really expensive,will as not to run at loss, spending more to produce quality things one shouldn't put a lesser tag as price tag on the product

When we want to buy goods, of course we see the description of the goods, especially if we can touch or feel the goods and or see the goods directly, it will prove that the quality is good, it will last longer, if the price is low, the quality will be damaged quickly, so we have to choose quality.

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

I'm the type that prefers quality as long as i can afford it, however if its a necessity and i cant afford high quality i can consider less quality but only if its very necessary.

When we want to buy goods, of course we see the description of the goods, especially if we can touch or feel the goods and or see the goods directly, it will prove that the quality is good, it will last longer, if the price is low, the quality will be damaged quickly, so we have to choose quality.
Yeah, it is really best to check the quality of items we are buying. But sometimes you just don't have the amount needed to buy the high quality items. So you do so much work trying to balance both price and quality.

which type are you?

Buying of cheap product can be so annoying because they don't last, and some time I think is a waste of money, I rather go for quality but expensive product to cheap product

Yeah, it is really best to check the quality of items we are buying. But sometimes you just don't have the amount needed to buy the high quality items. So you do so much work trying to balance both price and quality.
There is a saying that beggars cannot be choosers. When your budget cannot afford quality products then you have to settle for the second best or even for the 3rd best. My father said that only the rich have the right to choose quality over quantity. He may be right depending on the item that we are buying.

At point, if one can know that is to say decipher what is the original thing to buy what's the essence of pricing? Someone like me I go for quality regardless of the price.

I would definitely go for a product with a good quality. If the price is something I can afford ,I will go for it .I prefer quality products because most times if I get a cheap product with a poor quality,it might not be satisfactory.

Well well,I think this varies. Although most of the time quality first. But sometimes it depends on your financial capacity, everyone love quality but not everyone's pocket can get it

which type are you?

For someone like me I would never compromise quality for price as I value quality so much and no matter how expensive and i-10 is once I believe that the item has a lot of quality I would definitely purchase it.

Personally, I'm a quality incline person when it comes to shopping 🛒 and because I believe that whenever you purchase an item that has more quality, it tends to last longer and saves you more money into buying that thing again in the future but if you buy cheaper ones that is not the quality standard, it's going to damage easily.

To be very honest with you, I always opt for quality over the price tag. I prefer to have one bag which is quality than having different bags that will spoil in no time.

No matter the product I'm buying, I will always choose quality over quantity. A quality product will always last and provide good value for your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds