Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

the quality of a product is very much important than its price, the quality determines how long it will use and if it will serve the purpose of which it is meant to serve, it is certain a goods of high quality will definitely have a high price, and will also serve it purpose but a goods or product with low quality and low price is a waste of time and resources, going for quality at times can be very advantageous though one tend to spend higher but it is still the best the price has little influence on the usefulness of a product the quality is much more important.

Advertisement Placeholder
everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
Lol I'm the type that tries to combine both, whenever I want to buy a product I do my research very well searching from the highest to the lowest cost and then I choose the average price, this has been working very well for me as I've always gotten good buys
[automerge]1616857734[/automerge]
everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

Lol I'm the type that tries to combine both, whenever I want to buy a product I do my research very well searching from the highest to the lowest cost and then I choose the average price, this has been working very well for me as I've always gotten good buys

which type are you?

This is a very interesting topic between quality and price, buying a quality products mean paying as twice while buying cheap product for low price, I prefer buying quality price product because its the better thing to do ,cos fake product can somehow affect you.

I will not spend a lot of money just because it is high quality. I will always try to strike a balance between the quality and price. I will try to buy a good quality product that also has a comparatively a low price.

Quality and price are important factors that a business operates under,i prefer to go with quality products for a good price range,rather than going for a low quality product at a low price range.

If I have a lot of money to spear, I would definitely go for quality, I wouldn't mind spending a lot of money as long as I get quality. However, if I do not have a lot of money, I will make sure the price is within the reach.

I have come to understand that because a product is cheap does not necessarily mean it's of low-quality and in some cases, a product can be sold very expensive but that does not guarantee that it is of good quality, except you are buying the product direct from the company in charge of producing it. But I always try to go for the products that are less expensive.

which type are you?

It depends on what is at hand at that moment before going to market. We all always want the best for ourself but money always turn is down or deny us as well. But incase I go to the market to get something if am loaded I go for the quality but if am not with much cash I go for the one my money could buy at that moment, because I can't go back home without not buying anything.

Smiles, I think I'm a bit of both😀 but depends on what I am going for, if its a product that I will use for a long time, yes I would go for quality and If its short term I go for price.
But all in all I think quality should be the number criteria when trying to get a product be it offline or online.

I will go for both. The thing is from where i come from price doesn't mean you are buying something of good quality. Ignorance is a very unfortunate state for you. The only thing that can keep u safe is knowledge
[automerge]1617028816[/automerge]
I will go for both. The thing is from where i come from price doesn't mean you are buying something of good quality. Ignorance is a very unfortunate state for you. The only thing that can keep u safe is knowledge

Quality should come first before price. It doesn't necessarily mean that expensive commodity or items are quality type, no. Rather you can buy a cheap item or product but it is a quality type, irrespective of the affordable. It depends on the maker, the quality things used to produce such item.

When shopping online, I consider mostly quality before I consider the price because I believe that if I bought a substandard goods it will get spoilt in a very short while, meanwhile if I buy original goods it will last for a very long time.

My choice of going for a top quality product or a low quality affordable one depends on the product. For a product I intend to use continuously and for a long time, I prioritize quality and for one that I intend to use occasionally, I go for affordability the more.

which type are you?

Its better to combine the two to make a perfect product , if the product is quality and is good , I beleive customers won't drag the price with you , so its better to have a high quality goods and also inflate the price.

I believe in quality than price, you can buy a product at low price and it end up been fake, so I prefer buying quality product even if it is more costly. But the problem is that somethings you buy in high price and it will still be fake. But I prefer to buy quality than price

I prefer to buy quality product without considering how much it cost because I believe quality product are products which can serve me more longer compare to the cheapest one which will only last for while and I will still ho back to buy them.

When I was broke, I could settle for less and not feel bothered, most times we want the best for ourselves, but our means of capability always limit us. In all quality should always come before price, health is wealth.

My choice of going for a top quality product or a low quality affordable one depends on the product. For a product I intend to use continuously and for a long time, I prioritize quality and for one that I intend to use occasionally, I go for affordability the more.
You are absolutely right, and I think there are no similar publications, if it is a product for continuous use is important quality to last despite continuous use, otherwise you can buy cheap, since the use will be little and can be durable.

For me I like buying quality product so that it will last longer, I never mind the price of that product so far as the product am buying is good I don't mind the price.

I focus more on quality , because i cant keep re purchasing a product several times ,that would be a very big issue for me i think ,so i think i focus more on quality than anything else

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds