Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
I think both these factors work hand in hand although I tend to lean towards quality over price. However, if the price of the product is irrationally exorbitant, then I would have to refuse to purchase it, regardless of its quality

Advertisement Placeholder
As regards this, I'll say that I'll love the quality be maintain even though the price be inflated but so far I still get the quality I've always been getting.
Most of thr time,the essence of getting a quality product is in its value,the price is something you will come to appriciate in the long run,that will save you lots of stress on repaires and money as well.

I think quality is the number one factor, because considering price would only make you get substandard product which won't last long and then you could end up getting another one which when totalled could doubled the price of the original one with good quality

The truth is that it will always go down to the amount you're with you. We have a watch of about $5, we also have the one of $10 and there's one of $100 and there are ones with $2000 and above. So the quality you leave with, is determined by the amount you have.

I think we all want quality things, if you really want it you are expected to buy it no matter how expensive it is, having the right thing is very important the price doesn't matter.

You didn't say what kind of person you are.
I am in the middle.
If a product's quality isn't worth it, I won't buy it. But aside from the extremely wealthy, very few people are able to avoid price thinking.

However, it all depends on my budget; if I had enough money, I'd purchase a high-quality item, but if not, I'd opt for a lower-priced model.

I try as much as possible to combine both, but if it isn't possible, then i go for the product with a good quality because a product with low quality wouldn't last long.

I try as much as possible to combine both, but if it isn't possible, then i go for the product with a good quality because a product with low quality wouldn't last long.
We don't need to separate both , because the quality and price can both coexist together and that's whey you need to be producing a good quality product , then you can increase your price .

We don't need to separate both , because the quality and price can both coexist together and that's whey you need to be producing a good quality product , then you can increase your price .
It's true that we don't need to separate both and that they should coexist together, but when faced with a situation where one has to choose between price and quality, one should definitely go for quality.

Quality over price on any day. The better the quality the more it lasts long. You can buy something at a very cheap price but its qualities are very down . And you can buy something expensive but with a good quality

The quality is the most important , though it depends on what we are dealing on but most importantly a lot of people will always prefer high quality products except in situations that they don't have money . Buying low quality products at a cheaper price is nothing.

The quality of the goods is determined by the valued packed inside the product and that's what will also determine the amount of money that will be charged do that particular product ,

As quality and price are interrelated, choosing between the two is a challenging decision. In general, more expensive and less expensive products often correspond to higher and worse quality, respectively. Yet, there are exceptions to this rule, and it is crucial to evaluate both quality and pricing when making a purchase.

Quality product has high price and I can doubt that because economy has affected all materials in manufacturing products into finished goods. However many customers love good quality products even though the price is high but they are contented rather than buying fake product with low price and regrets.

I am particular about price and quantity. A rational consumer buys goods at the price that would wholly create maximum utility for him. I can't let one go for each other. If I am to choose though, I would love quality over cheap price.

When you are giving your customer the best services and quality product, they won't even mind about the price you put on the goods you are selling , so selling quality goods gives good price .

When you are giving your customer the best services and quality product, they won't even mind about the price you put on the goods you are selling , so selling quality goods gives good price .
I don't think so , in as much as the quality is very good the price should also be affordable. It is not everyone that will be able to afford higher price of products , that is why some organisation will always make the best quality and the affordable quality.

I am the kind of customer that spends optimally. I must derive value equal to the amount I pay for a product. I won't buy cheap and compromise quality and I would not be extravagant when it comes to chasing for quality.

When a person choose price over quality, sooner or later such person might regret his action and even go back to the goods he has abandoned earlier for the sake of the price, especially if he has the intention of using it for too long.A person might choose price over quality with the hope of saving excesses then later realize even buying the high quality one is better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds