Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

Quality is very important when it comes to your business product because it is what defines your business product in the face of your consumers and ones they notice that your business is no longer of good quality they will switch to another product.

Advertisement Placeholder
everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them

I always look out for affordability.
That it is cheap doesn't mean I would buy it when it is of low quality.
There are always quality products out there that are not cheap and not so expensive. I am the 'quality' person by the way.

As regards this, I'll say that I'll love the quality be maintain even though the price be inflated but so far I still get the quality I've always been getting.

One thing that most people don't know about buying low quality products is that they don't last long and you won't enjoy the product. Like for me whenever I buy low quality clothes, I don't get to enjoy it and I don't use it for long.
But buying good quality. You will fill the value of the money spent on the product. Because it will last for long and you will enjoy it.
And mind you. It is not all expensive products that are high quality. That is why we need to do little research before buying a product.

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
One of the things i cheerish most in the things i normally go for is the durability of the products i am getting,and if it will cost me more,then i will definitelly go for it.

which type are you?

I usually go for the quality.
Of what use is buying a cheap product that would not last long, or that you would not be able to make use of for a long time?
Not all quality products in the market are expensive.

I noticed that, quality is better,if you look at the price and purchase a lower quality at the end of the day you might end up spending more than the amount you would have spent of the quality product, because the low quality will not last long

I usually go for the quality.
Of what use is buying a cheap product that would not last long, or that you would not be able to make use of for a long time?
Not all quality products in the market are expensive.
I always look out for quality too.
There are products that are actually low priced, but they are good quality. People tend to think that all quality products are very expensive and therefore resort to low quality products that are cheap.

I believe I belong to the second class of people you just mentioned. No matter how expensive it is, I rather buy an original product that would last me for years than buy a cheap fake one

Of course buying high quality products is advisable but the fact still remains that we can't keep being bled because we want to purchase high quality things.
I'm a person in the middle, if I can get a good product for a reasonable amount, why not?

Whenever I go shopping or even online, I try to buy quality even if the price is higher than I would normally want to pay for it.
This is also something that I always look forward to whenever I am buying something online. Quality is the most important thing and you are guaranteed that you are going to be using the product for a long time.

I have several bad experience of buying things based on the price and not really on the quality and I have regretted so many of them. For now, whatever I am doing the quality is always the most important one for me.

I am more of the type who cares about the price, because I care about the money and about the time that I've been spending in my life in order to get it, so I don't want to waste that money or to use too much of it for a specific thing. But yet I also care about quality and I won't buy things which don't have at least a decent quality, the things with the low quality don't worth the money because they are too bad to use and the things which are high quality don't worth that high amount of money although of their high qualities. It is a difficult question so you got a difficult answer xD.

Quality and price have a direct relationship. When a certain good is very qualitative, then the price of such good will also rise and when the quality is very low, then the price of the good will be low as well. Everyone want quality products but the truth is that not everyone can pay for it.

Quality versus price is like inversely related. Some people wants quality not minding the price. While some wants the cheapest price but not minding if such product is inferior..as for me, i go for the quality cos it saves me stress and money

There is no way I would be so consumed with the cheapness of a product that I wouldn't border myself on its quality. That can never be. I would consider the price as ell as the quality of whatever I purchase per time. Both for me go hand in hand everytime I do my shopping.

As regards this, I'll say that I'll love the quality be maintain even though the price be inflated but so far I still get the quality I've always been getting.
Going out for the quality product is the best thing , most especially fresh foodstuff price is always higher and there are people that can afford it but what if you couldn't afford the quality , then you go for the next available product your money can buy.

which type are you?

One of the things i usually go for when i go for shopping is that i always ensure that i get quality things,this is because i would like my items to be durable and last for a longer period irrespective of the price.

The quality of a product is the most important thing and I suggest that every business owners should try as much as possible to maintain the quality of their product . if every company reduce the quality then obviously we won't be able to have a high quality products in the market which is not good.

which type are you?

I have always preferred quality, no matter what. However, it all depends on my budget. If I have a really low budget, then I would prefer a product that has an average level of quality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds