Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

We learn at school that quality always should be more important than price but in real life it is not case , we are interested more about prices .

Advertisement Placeholder
When I want to buy something, what I go for is the standard, durability and the quality of the products. Anytime that I bought something of lesser quality it always terrifies me. Price doesn't comes first for me, so far the products I'm buying is durable with good quality I am fine with it.

I am a go for quality at low price person, lol. Take a closer look, majority of the said expensive things are almost the same with same goods but lesser price etc

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning quality or price, well let me reveal something to you, even the customers that buy the cheapest products first of all check out the products with the highest quality for their price

I give priority to the quality of any product of first , then comes the price , especially when it comes to a grocery store. Because the food we eat need to be a good quality one , otherwise it may bad effects on health.

But it depends on my budget , if i have enough cash with me i would buy the quality one , but if i have low cash with me i would buy it as regard the price
I would advise you never to but chase any low quality item regardless of if you have money or not because when you purchase a low quality item it is definitely spoil in a very short time.

Quality usually affects price. The better the quality of a product or service the more expensive it is and vice versa. That is why if one wants to go for quality, he/she shouldn't be afraid of spending.

I would advise you never to but chase any low quality item regardless of if you have money or not because when you purchase a low quality item it is definitely spoil in a very short time.
That's true there are more disadvantage chasing low quality item ,because. Of the fact that the product could spoil at any time and the person would. Lose more money

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
There are two types of people in which I fell into one category, some people like buying cheap price product without minding the authenticity of the product if its good or bad while some like buying good product no matter the price .

Quality is the most important thing for me because quality Is actually what I want no matter how expensive the prices. and sometimes I consider the price depending on how much money is left with me, I think it depends on the money we have to buy a product

Quality is the most important thing for me because quality Is actually what I want no matter how expensive the prices. and sometimes I consider the price depending on how much money is left with me, I think it depends on the money we have to buy a product
The quality of the product determine the price of the product when it has a good quality there's everything they see that the price will be very high.

This is true quality is part of the most important thing in buying a product. ,because. Without buying through quality it will be hard for you to purchase the best product

The quality of the product determine the price of the product when it has a good quality there's everything they see that the price will be very high.
This is not the reason why the price of a particular product goes up because there are fake product on the market and this fake product are sold in the price of the original one,if the quality is good then the price should not be a problem that is the first thing I can consider.

We learn at school that quality always should be more important than price but in real life it is not case , we are interested more about prices .
Yes , we all want to save money in real life and not spend it in too much costly items , we dont care about the quality. But when it comes to food and medicines , I give priority to quality.

Well it would depend on some factors, financial capability being the major one, everyone wants quality most of the time but not everyone buys quality most of the time

Tho the price might be higher, i believe its always best to go for quality goods over cheap ones. They would last longer and of cause they are safer to use as well

And I think it depends on type of products , for example for buying fruits we will tend to choose good fruits but not very expensive and for cars for instance may be quality will be more important .

I will always take a middle path, I will look for moderately priced product and a product with average quality. I do not have money to go for high priced products

I will always take a middle path, I will look for moderately priced product and a product with average quality. I do not have money to go for high priced products
Most of the people takes your path. But I generally go for quality. A product having good quality will give better value for money, then the one having less price. Though sometimes middle way should be taken,and I also take too.

Price of products will vary from one store to another most times. I will prefer to go for quality over the price of the product in order to get the satisfaction I want from the use of the product

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds